PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who thinks this way?

mornegroth
02-07-2012, 09:36 PM
What's the logical explanation for having the General Discussion Forum separated by platform? I don't get it, why have the PC gamers separated from the rest of the community.
Shouldn't this apply to the Technical Help and Advice Forum instead? You know, since technical problems usually differ from platform to platform. The General Discussion, on the other hand, should have all members of the community discussing the game.

Just wanted to throw this one in, it doesn't make sense and it's been like this for quite some time.

TheMarnit
02-08-2012, 01:02 PM
I think it is so ubisoft knows what to ignore or something.
Though i doubt they even read them at all since non of the raised issues of ac2 and acb seem to have been fixed with acr so far

mornegroth
02-09-2012, 03:14 AM
I hear you. Well, from the overall response this thread received (that's you :P ) it seems this part of the forums is dead anyway. Why still keep it separated from the rest of the community is something that baffles me.

Admins, moderators, someone, please fix this ;)

TB_Jaybird
02-10-2012, 02:05 PM
What's the logical explanation for having the General Discussion Forum separated by platform? I don't get it, why have the PC gamers separated from the rest of the community.
Shouldn't this apply to the Technical Help and Advice Forum instead? You know, since technical problems usually differ from platform to platform. The General Discussion, on the other hand, should have all members of the community discussing the game.

Just wanted to throw this one in, it doesn't make sense and it's been like this for quite some time.

I don't know.

But why do I, as a PC user, have to change forums from console to PC everytime i come here since console is enabled as DEFAULT for me a s a PC user.......WTF?????$($&#^^#