PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

SuhnSolJashin
02-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Story

What is happening:

I believe there is much that Shaun and Rebecca aren't telling Desmond. That there is an Eve descendant. I believe that this may have been Lucy or someone else.

If it were Lucy, it would make sense (the first to commit sin) dies by Adam's hand, which in this case would be Desmond. I just thought about it a little bit and it seemed like it would make sense.

If it weren't Lucy, and it were someone else, I have a feeling they're waiting at the Grand Temple (which is what the coordinates point to at the end of Da Vinci Disappearance).

Time Settings

Possibilities include:

American Rev (Ben Franklin, GW)

1940s (Al Capone)

China (Shao Jun could be the Eve descendant and Shao Jun could have another descendant leading down to who Desmond meets.)

Western (not sure)

Just some thoughts :3

It could also be multiple, there could be a mission, as there was a sort of Eagle Vision flashback where you played as Altair in AC2 where Shao Jun assassinates the Genghis Khan or one of his officials and they retreat, and have 2 other characters that Desmond plays as through most of the game and then you're him in the last mission or something like that.

LightRey
02-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Ugh, how many times am I going to have to explain this?

EVERYBODY is a descendant of Eve. Even if she wasn't the only human of her time, hers will have mixed with the other bloodlines. If all native Europeans are already direct descendants of Charlemagne, then it goes without saying that it's extremely likely that all humans are directly related to Eve.

Desmond likely has to find one of Eve's genetic memories (as apparently her DNA is "the key"). I don't see any good reason to suspect Shaun and/or Rebecca are holding back any information other than top secret Assassin stuff.

naran6142
02-07-2012, 09:17 PM
i agree with Rey, it might have something to do with one of eves memories

maybe the rest of the truth video has something to do with it

LightRey
02-07-2012, 10:45 PM
i agree with Rey, it might have something to do with one of eves memories

maybe the rest of the truth video has something to do with it

Possibly. From the looks of it, certain segments of the memory were missing. It could very well be that the details of what happened are important.

Voltige2011
02-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Story

What is happening:

I believe there is much that Shaun and Rebecca aren't telling Desmond. That there is an Eve descendant....... I believe that this may have been Lucy or someone else. See the bottom....
If it were Lucy, it would make sense (the first to commit sin) dies by Adam's hand, which in this case would be Desmond. I just thought about it a little bit and it seemed like it would make sense. What did Lucy do?

If it weren't Lucy, and it were someone else, I have a feeling they're waiting at the Grand Temple (which is what the coordinates point to at the end of Da Vinci Disappearance). How did they get in?

Time Settings

Possibilities include:

American Rev (Ben Franklin, GW) No

1940s (Al Capone) No

China (Shao Jun could be the Eve descendant and Shao Jun could have another descendant leading down to who Desmond meets.)

Western (not sure)

Just some thoughts :3

It could also be multiple, there could be a mission, as there was a sort of Eagle Vision flashback where you played as Altair in AC2 where Shao Jun assassinates the Genghis Khan or one of his officials and they retreat, and have 2 other characters that Desmond plays as through most of the game and then you're him in the last mission or something like that. A Chinese woman kills a person who lived 400 years before her time? More importantly a person that another assassin had already dealt with.
Why didn't you use any of the thousands of speculation threads already in existence?
Isn't everyone a decendant of Eve?

SuhnSolJashin
02-08-2012, 12:42 AM
I know that all people are descendants of Adam and Eve. This is common sense.

I mean a specific woman though.

Just like how Minerva, Juno, and Jupiter have only spoken to Desmond. Maybe they've spoken to a woman through her ancestors too.

All in due time.