PDA

View Full Version : Altair DLC missions

ricardotheman
02-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Hi am I the only one that wanted more Altair missions in ACR? Because Ubisoft still didn't explain everything in ACR. Like if they could make a mission with Altair using the armor of altair, and have the mission when you (small spoiler alert) assassinate Ghengis Khan. So instead of rushing to make AC3 ready for the next year, they can work on AC3 in 2 years or sojmething and meanwhile have much more altair missions from his younger days like when he and Abbas become rivals, since ACR was so short too. Plus fix the Altair Old/young glicth after you completed the game. Give this forum attention so Ubisoft sees this!

zStrictStyle
02-09-2012, 03:48 AM
What about his time in Alumant with his son and grandchildren?

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Well have you played Altair's Chronicles? Pretty much the rest of his life is there. The only thing left would be watching him sleep and eat. Although I guess it'd be cool to visit Cyprus again. For story reasons, we've been finished with that.

Why would they have to delay the next game for it, you do realize that the point of getting the games out yearly was so that AC3 could release in 2012. Also they can and likely will continue to release at least 1 or 2 DLC pieces without having any effect to AC3, they have many people working on it and probably have a whole team just dedicated to making the DLC, remember they had pretty much all of Ubisoft working on Revelations

zStrictStyle
02-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Of course AC3 is in development,there are some people connected to the production I haven't seen since Brotherhood like Vincent Pontbriand,Galelec Sinbard and Christopher Weiler.Some of these guys worked on AC2 and ACB and they are still at Ubisoft and working on an unnamed Assassin`s Creed title.And Revelations has its own team.

JumpInTheFire13
02-09-2012, 05:41 AM
I never even thought of this, but since Desmond reached a "synch nexus" with Ezio it would make a lot more sense to have the DLC with Altair.

B_Crispino
02-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Hi am I the only one that wanted more Altair missions in ACR? Because Ubisoft still didn't explain everything in ACR. Like if they could make a mission with Altair using the armor of altair, and have the mission when you (small spoiler alert) assassinate Ghengis Khan. So instead of rushing to make AC3 ready for the next year, they can work on AC3 in 2 years or sojmething and meanwhile have much more altair missions from his younger days like when he and Abbas become rivals, since ACR was so short too. Plus fix the Altair Old/young glicth after you completed the game. Give this forum attention so Ubisoft sees this!

it wouldnt make much sense releasing a game that happens in 2012 in 2013 now would it?

B_Crispino
02-09-2012, 06:21 AM
anyways i really liked the altair missions but i'm kinda over him. there will be a new dlc and i hope its about desmond or the 2012 storyline. i finished revelations with thirst for the main storyline development

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 10:32 AM
I never even thought of this, but since Desmond reached a "synch nexus" with Ezio it would make a lot more sense to have the DLC with Altair.

The Synch Nexus wasn't with just Ezio, it was with Altair, most of the other stuff was seem in Altair's Chronicles and later Revelations filled in the gaps. Now there is nothing more to the story line.

Actually, I am about to prove myself wrong. We still don't know about what happened between Maria's death to Altai'rs return to Masyaf..

So yeah, it's plausible.

Nonetheless he completed the Synch Nexus although there's no reason why it can't go into before he completed the Synch Nexus.

I'd love to go through Subject 16 and play as Adam,

ricardotheman
02-13-2012, 10:50 PM
OK you guys made me rethink this thanks=) but if Ubisoft won't make more altair DLCs at least hey can change that old/young altair glitch when you replay altair missions

naran6142
02-13-2012, 11:05 PM
2 memory seals were found in Alexandria so i assume that might be dlc

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 01:46 AM
2 memory seals were found in Alexandria so i assume that might be dlc
i know right -__- i really hope its in the dlc

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 02:05 AM
if this happens and they end up being short memories like the ones in the game were, I hope they don't even bother wasting their time doing that and focus on AC3...

one interesting memory to see would be Altair going to Mongolia, the problem is that they would need to create part of a new setting and new character models (for the guards) for this to happen, and since is said in the game (or the book, I don't remember now) that Darim went to Alexandria, it would be interesting if they had this two seals with him and in one of them we play in Mongolia as Altair and in the other as him... but I know this isn't going to happen... :P

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 02:14 AM
i like it how it says that the decendent of altair is caught i dont know about you ppl but i was like waaaa why is there no mention of the guy anywhere and how did he get caught and more wtf moments in my mind -___- i would like any tid bit of info on the guy and the 2 extra seals and the 2 extra towers and a sneak peak of AC3 while their at it for making me buy a 70-80 when i thought it would only be a 60 dollar game -_______-

naran6142
02-14-2012, 04:50 AM
i like it how it says that the decendent of altair is caught i dont know about you ppl but i was like waaaa why is there no mention of the guy anywhere and how did he get caught and more wtf moments in my mind -___- i would like any tid bit of info on the guy and the 2 extra seals and the 2 extra towers and a sneak peak of AC3 while their at it for making me buy a 70-80 when i thought it would only be a 60 dollar game -_______-

i think thats mentor Iskander, a descendant of altair. It would be cool if future dlc expanded on this guy, we could learn more about Altairs legacy

JumpInTheFire13
02-14-2012, 06:51 AM
The Synch Nexus wasn't with just Ezio, it was with Altair, most of the other stuff was seem in Altair's Chronicles and later Revelations filled in the gaps. Now there is nothing more to the story line.

Actually, I am about to prove myself wrong. We still don't know about what happened between Maria's death to Altai'rs return to Masyaf..

So yeah, it's plausible.

Nonetheless he completed the Synch Nexus although there's no reason why it can't go into before he completed the Synch Nexus.

I'd love to go through Subject 16 and play as Adam,

There was a ton of stuff we haven't seen of Altair's life. Him in Mongolia for 20 years, trying to set up an Assassin guild in Constantinople, building his library, etc.

JumpInTheFire13
02-14-2012, 06:54 AM
if this happens and they end up being short memories like the ones in the game were, I hope they don't even bother wasting their time doing that and focus on AC3...

one interesting memory to see would be Altair going to Mongolia, the problem is that they would need to create part of a new setting and new character models (for the guards) for this to happen, and since is said in the game (or the book, I don't remember now) that Darim went to Alexandria, it would be interesting if they had this two seals with him and in one of them we play in Mongolia as Altair and in the other as him... but I know this isn't going to happen... :P

I'm quite sure we will never play as Darim because, if you read the database entry, Sef was the only one of Altair's sons who had kids, so obviously Darim is not Desmond's ancestor. And Ubi created a new setting with the Da Vinci Disappearance, so why couldn't they do it again??

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm quite sure we will never play as Darim because, if you read the database entry, Sef was the only one of Altair's sons who had kids, so obviously Darim is not Desmond's ancestor. And Ubi created a new setting with the Da Vinci Disappearance, so why couldn't they do it again??

Ezio isn't related to Altair and he was able to see his memories from the seals...

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Ezio isn't related to Altair and he was able to see his memories from the seals...

Not only the seals..but also in the first sequence lol

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Not only the seals..but also in the first sequence lol

that was part of a (IMO) lame super power they gave Ezio where he can see the "memories" of the places he is, Desmond does the same in ACB when he sees Ezio's "ghost" at the beggining of the game... :P

thekarlone
02-14-2012, 02:30 PM
No more Alta´r, please.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 05:16 PM
that was part of a (IMO) lame super power they gave Ezio where he can see the "memories" of the places he is, Desmond does the same in ACB when he sees Ezio's "ghost" at the beggining of the game... :P

How can he see him if they`re not related :O

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 05:18 PM
No more Alta´r, please.

Why man?Altair had only game and he`s cooler than Ezio.And he didn`t get three whole games to focus on him.He just got some five brief memories with his entire life being skipped.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 05:19 PM
It`s right that Altair died at 92.But Ezio died at 65 and I felt he was really old.Altair kept doing parkour and fighting better than Ezio even at 63 lol.

LightRey
02-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Why man?Altair had only game and he`s cooler than Ezio.And he didn`t get three whole games to focus on him.He just got some five brief memories with his entire life being skipped.

Alta´r had 4 games...

thekarlone
02-14-2012, 06:13 PM

Alta´r had 4 games...

Yes, 4 games and he's not cooler than Ezio. They are both great characters (although I prefer Ezio).

ShaneO7K
02-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Altairs life has been really well covered at this point whether it was through the games or the books. Though I think he's a good character I don't see the point in trying to squeeze another story from him. Maybe follow his son if we need anything related to him. Maybe a prologue to AC3 for an introduction to the new character, but I doubt anything like that would happen.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Alta´r had 4 games...

I meant main console games not side games..and only AC1 &ACR had him as one of the main char.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Yes, 4 games and he's not cooler than Ezio. They are both great characters (although I prefer Ezio).

It`s just my opinion.And I prefer both.But Altair more.

LightRey
02-14-2012, 07:14 PM
I meant main console games not side games..and only AC1 &ACR had him as one of the main char.

Regardless, there is little left of his story to tell and they're not going to make another game about either of them anyways.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Regardless, there is little left of his story to tell and they're not going to make another game about either of them anyways.

I never said make another game for any of them,and this thread is about Altair in the DLC.

LightRey
02-14-2012, 07:44 PM
I never said make another game for any of them,and this thread is about Altair in the DLC.

I know, but if they're not going to feature them in a game, then they're likely not going to make any DLC for them either unless they planned to from the start.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 08:08 PM
so i guess the extra 2 memory seals found in egypt are for lets say a project legacy style story plot..?

LightRey
02-14-2012, 08:22 PM
so i guess the extra 2 memory seals found in egypt are for lets say a project legacy style story plot..?

If anything. I'm not entirely sure how they're described in the game (as I've never read it myself), but I'm not even sure if they're actual memory seals.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 08:27 PM
If anything. I'm not entirely sure how they're described in the game (as I've never read it myself), but I'm not even sure if they're actual memory seals.
they are its the mission decription they have found 2 more memory seals and the mentor has been arrested, its even on the assassins creed wiki... its strange to have 2 extra memory seals and nothing to allow us to know wth they had in them.

LightRey
02-14-2012, 09:18 PM
they are its the mission decription they have found 2 more memory seals and the mentor has been arrested, its even on the assassins creed wiki... its strange to have 2 extra memory seals and nothing to allow us to know wth they had in them.

Well even if they were, that doesn't mean they contain memories of Alta´r and even if they did, Ezio retired at the end of ACR, even leaving his hidden blade and sword behind in Alta´r's library, so I doubt he ever relived those memories.

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
How can he see him if they`re not related :O

he can see the "past events" of the PLACES where he is, meaning that he can see what happened in a specific place without the necessity of being related to any person involved in what he'll see...

LightRey
02-14-2012, 09:44 PM
he can see the "past events" of the PLACES where he is, meaning that he can see what happened in a specific place without the necessity of being related to any person involved in what he'll see...

yeah, it's an Eagle Vision/Sense thing.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Well even if they were, that doesn't mean they contain memories of Alta´r and even if they did, Ezio retired at the end of ACR, even leaving his hidden blade and sword behind in Alta´r's library, so I doubt he ever relived those memories.
well i never said anything about it being about altair only the mentor being arrested was about altair...sorry buddy you misread :\ and if we do relive them it will be most likely in a project legacy based story plot or never

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I know, but if they're not going to feature them in a game, then they're likely not going to make any DLC for them either unless they planned to from the start.

They`d better plan it from the start.It was not 20-40 minutes for every mission like they said and were very brief.Like if think I had read the novel lol.It`s fair enough now to add some missions for him.

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 11:28 PM

Maybe his apprentices returned to Constantinople with them,and when Ezio came back to it with Sofia before going To Venice he saw and relived them?

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 11:29 PM

It might be.Darim went to Alexandria and that captain is a descendant of Altair.Or maybe Darim took more than just books...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 11:38 PM
It might be.Darim went to Alexandria and that captain is a descendant of Altair.Or maybe Darim took more than just books...
umm i believe that darim had 2 families won was his and the other was his brothers(his brother sef had a wife and a kid b4 he died) darim looked out for his brothers family unless they died somewhere and i overlooked it but if not then their is darim and sefs descendants their most likely the 2 seals are of altair or of darim and sef(nobody else we know in the AC universe found these seals). You cant just introduce 2 memory seals like that and not assume that its set up for future story plots...or maybe its random stuff lol

P.S i just looked it up darim never had a family he lives with his brothers family which is his family :D

zStrictStyle
02-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Darim went to Alexandria and you don`t know what happens after that,right?He might have just lived with Sef`s widow or married and had a family.

dxsxhxcx
02-15-2012, 01:47 PM
[SPOILER - THE SECRET CRUSADE]
Darim spent most of the next 20 years living with his father, sister-in-law and nieces, until eventually his sister-in-law took her daughters to live in Alexandria. Later, Darim himself was driven away from Alamut by his father's state of depression and his renewed obsession with the Apple of Eden. Darim departed to France and later England to warn of the advancing threat of the Mongol Empire. - Assassin's Creed wiki

what if Darim discovered something in England or France and decided to left his memories about this in one of those seals?! Of course this is just speculation but since a lot of people is saying that the next game might happen during the french revolution, it would be interesting see a link like this between the previous assassins we knew and the new assassin we'll control in AC3...

ricardotheman
02-15-2012, 04:23 PM
What do you think otherwise with a remake of bloodlines hat launches with AC3 like AC launched with ACR? And bloodlines gets the mongolia mission too

zStrictStyle
02-15-2012, 05:52 PM
What do you think otherwise with a remake of bloodlines hat launches with AC3 like AC launched with ACR? And bloodlines gets the mongolia mission too

I wish.But this was the last game to feature them.So all hopes are on DLC.

ricardotheman
02-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah I guess=(, I really want to play AC3 it is just I feel that the problem with ACR was there were so few Altair missions and none of them were really that long, I didn't feel satisfied with Altair like I did with Ezio, the thing is just that since ACR is releasing so many MP DLCs I wish that the could make the single player longer with Altair missions