PDA

View Full Version : AC3 First mission: falling under the city in the water, flashing screen

soliv3r
02-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi

I have a a problem wit the AC Brotherhood, can't go through the first mission. The problem appears when you have to climb first wall you can't reach the top. The screen is flashing, Ezio allways falls down from the wall and after a while he falls under the city in the water. From there you can't go nowhere.
I tried to reinstall the game, tried to play from the cd, with and without the update what you have to install to log in live, restart the console, but stays the same. You are not able to climb that wall. I went back to Game, they changed the CD for me, but this one doe's the same. The console (Xbox 360 250Gb) is working fine with any other games.

Here is a video from youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE0vGNh7u4 (it's not mine, just wana show where I have the problem) at around 0:20 Ezio allways falls down for me, while the screen is flashing (grey).
However, the multiplayer work's fine.
Any ideas? :(

Acrimonious_Nin
02-06-2012, 10:41 PM
i thought you had ac3 -___- what a disappointment...

pacmanate
02-06-2012, 11:06 PM
I have no idea but putting AC3 was a harsh way to get attention.
If not, then just so you no ACB is not AC3 and a numerical AC features a new assassin

Moultonborough
02-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Way to get me all excited for nothing.

JumpInTheFire13
02-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Don't ever call brotherhood AC3 again. And don't call Revelations AC4. Just don't.

Voltige2011
02-07-2012, 02:54 AM
1. This is the wrong forum. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279-Assassin-s-Creed-Hints-amp-Tips?)
2. Who here actually came here thinking he/she actually had a game before it was revealed?
3. It was called both AC3 and Brotherhood....

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 02:59 AM
1. This is the wrong forum. (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279-Assassin-s-Creed-Hints-amp-Tips?)
2. Who here actually came here thinking he/she actually had a game before it was revealed?
3. It was called both AC3 and Brotherhood....
1. Agree
2. i did, they said the hacked the audio files for a possible dlc, who knows if they stole game content
3.it was never called ac3 cuz the devs made it clear that every numbered title would have a new assassins hence the name BROTHERHOOD
4.it was generally a bad title that mislead us all u.u

Voltige2011
02-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Hi

I have a a problem wit the AC Brotherhood, can't go through the first mission. The problem appears when you have to climb first wall you can't reach the top. The screen is flashing, Ezio allways falls down from the wall and after a while he falls under the city in the water. From there you can't go nowhere.
I tried to reinstall the game, tried to play from the cd, with and without the update what you have to install to log in live, restart the console, but stays the same. You are not able to climb that wall. I went back to Game, they changed the CD for me, but this one doe's the same. The console (Xbox 360 250Gb) is working fine with any other games.

Here is a video from youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpE0vGNh7u4 (it's not mine, just wana show where I have the problem) at around 0:20 Ezio allways falls down for me, while the screen is flashing (grey).

1. Agree
2. i did, they said the hacked the audio files for a possible dlc, who knows if they stole game content
3.it was never called ac3 cuz the devs made it clear that every numbered title would have a new assassins hence the name BROTHERHOOD
4.it was generally a bad title that mislead us all u.u
Bolded my point and yellowed a grammar error. It's just been bugging me for so long.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Bolded my point and yellowed a grammar error. It's just been bugging me for so long.
ok you see there is where the problem is when you say AC:3 first mission i think oh crap wtf... then once you open it, it says ac: brotherhood which i know what he is talking about... but you dont understand that if he/she knew that its ac:brotherhood why deceive with ac:3 title? therefore bad thread title hence 4 posts telling him/her to change it, thank you ;)...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Hi

sounds like either one there probably IS something wrong with the xbox when mine was dying slowly (hardware problem) some if not most games worked fine but new games at the time like mw2 and halo 3: ost just kept giving me problems and kept freezing try playing the game in a friends xbox to see if it work if it does...well its your xbox then, but this is just from my experience with my now dead xbox... sooo yeah sorry to here that cuz it doesnt sound like a bug in the game...or else it would work after a few attempts..

soliv3r
02-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Sorry guys for the AC3, I am not an expert, this is the third one in the row so I called it AC3. Sorry once again. I can't change the thread now, just the title of my post.
As Acrimonious_Nin replied, probably the console is dying. Will try the game this weekend on my friends Xbox.

JumpInTheFire13
02-08-2012, 01:18 AM
No worries, we just thought you were doing it to get attention. Hopefully you get it working.