PDA

View Full Version : how can they make a combat system with guns for ac???????????

lothario-da-be
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
much people want an ac game in the american revolution but did they also thought about a fight system a 3rd person shooter and your hidden blade to ge stealht combat would be really lame in my opinion.

E-Zekiel
02-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Batman: Arkham City pretty much answers this question. At least for the players who actually play that game with high stealth, and not just HUR HUR PUNCH KICK BATCLAW. The focus would shift to stealth. Otherwise, you're obviously gonna get shot and killed.

rednas3636
02-06-2012, 08:27 PM
thought the same :p

DinoSteve1
02-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Thats my biggest problem with Assassin's creed, that you more like a warrior who plunges into battle and less like an Assassin who uses stealth, you'd imagine the main idea of the game would be to kill with no one knowing you were there

Voltige2011
02-07-2012, 03:02 AM
1. As an American I would hate to play in the American Revolution. The ****hest forward I'd actually like to go is the Whiskey Rebellion.
2. You avoid getting shot?

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 03:05 AM
they already did lol thats why ezio has a gun... and doesnt the crossbow kinda act like a rifle at times when he holds it with two hands when hes standing still...i think it really wont be a big deal , its not like anyone said "wth hes got a hidden gun attached to his hidden blade that is so unrealistic"... so i think we will be ok with rifles

MultehLULZ
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM
When I saw this, I instantly thought of the S.A.S./TF141 missions from the Modern Warfare series. Really, to do this with guns, you'd have to have other ways to get around. If being chased, trying to climb buildings means guards would just shoot you down. Maybe do something like the Chasebreakers from multiplayer? Have the assassin knock, say, a switch behind a gate/door and it'll close for about 5 seconds. But maybe. What I would like to see is an update for ACR though which allows you to keep playing just Den Defense.