PDA

View Full Version : lucy, you will know the truth

stefman6987
02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
soooo, i'm a firm believer that lucy was a templar, but after reading all the posts i remember the desmond's journey trailer and at one point it sais "lucy will know the truth" and "the end is the beginning"... lucy is dead, but my question is what did they mean by "lucy will know the truth"

thought's anyone?

naran6142
02-06-2012, 09:12 PM
maybe she'll learn that she's not really a Templar....

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 12:24 AM
maybe she'll learn that she was a templar.. therefore explaining the red prints in the villa auditore during desmonds time out of the animus

naran6142
02-07-2012, 01:09 AM
maybe she'll learn that she was a templar.. therefore explaining the red prints in the villa auditore during desmonds time out of the animus

maybe she'll learn that the red trail has already been confirmed to be nothing more than a bad choice in color... :p

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 01:23 AM
maybe she'll learn that the red trail has already been confirmed to be nothing more than a bad choice in color... :p
i highly doubt that, assassins creed is all about white and RED so its a good choice for a dead TEMPLAR >:p

naran6142
02-07-2012, 06:03 AM
i highly doubt that, assassins creed is all about white and RED so its a good choice for a dead TEMPLAR >:p

it actually was confirmed to be a bad choice in color... I think it was an interview that Esco did with Darby no joke :p

stefman6987
02-07-2012, 07:01 AM
yeah but the writers and that all talk it up, one of the main producers said there wasn't gonna be a assassin's creed title in 2011...so they knew that they were putting red there, oh and it only appeared once lucy walked off. i doubt they would screw something like that up

GLHS
02-07-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah but the writers and that all talk it up, one of the main producers said there wasn't gonna be a assassin's creed title in 2011...so they knew that they were putting red there, oh and it only appeared once lucy walked off. i doubt they would screw something like that up

Ha really? You didn't analyze it very well then. It is not there when you get there and are first running through. But it is there from the very first time you are allowed out of the animus until you leave the sanctuary at the end. Presumably b/c by that time, they had been there for a few days. Lucy doesn't disappear way after until Memory sequence 4 and is gone until like sequence 6.

I have always believed that it was another clue of her being a templar, b/c many questions arise considering the mistake in color theory. I do believe them to an extent when they say it was just an overlook, but there are still quite a few questions that arise that just don't make sense. So part of me still wants to believe it's a clue. So my questions are:
1. Why not make it white, like glyphs or even gold like targets? Red is the most stand-out color in the whole series, and you learn to really pay attention to it b/c it means either danger or blood. I just don't see how it could've been a simple overlook, when they made it red on purpose, full well knowing that red would indicate an enemy or blood. And any reasonable person would think that while playing it.
2. If it was simply just meant to lead the noobs back to the sanctuary, why does it only start at the fountain? Why not the main road and up the stairs? And why only make it on the right side? It could've very easily gone around the left side as well, since they both lead to the exact same place. Plus, people would've known their way around the town with their eyes closed cuz of AC2. Even if they had started out on AC:B, by the time they relived the memory of Ezio taking everybody to safety through the sanctuary, and then on top of that, your running around turning on all the electrical hubs, they would've at least known how to get back into the villa from the stairs. So if it was a path, why not have it there from the very beginning when you're first running around. Why wait until after you're able to leave the Animus?

None of this stuff corroborates the color mistake theory. I know it's been confirmed, but I really wish they've would've gone into more detail about it and answered my above questions. Also, the conformation came before AC:R, and came before the DLC that will be coming out addressing her betrayal. So I would really hope somebody can ask them about it after that, and see if they still say the same thing. At the very least, I would hope it was put in there for some kind of side mission, and then it had to be cut, just like in AC1 when Jamal glows red under Eagle Vision.

LightRey
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Sorry for not reading all of the above, but I'm going to be really direct about this:
It's obviously a reference to knowing the truth about Lucy.

AntiChrist7
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Sorry for not reading all of the above, but I'm going to be really direct about this:
It's obviously a reference to knowing the truth about Lucy.

yep i wanted to post this too. I remember from the desmond trailer that the there is quite a lot of space between lucy and "you will know the truth". The OP filled this in as a ",", but it means that desmond will learn the truth about lucy. the leaked "dlc3 recording" also suggests this

GLHS
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Ditto. It has nothing to do with Lucy knowing anything. Plus, it says a lot of different things. Not everything has to be so literal.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 03:49 PM
yep i wanted to post this too. I remember from the desmond trailer that the there is quite a lot of space between lucy and "you will know the truth". The OP filled this in as a ",", but it means that desmond will learn the truth about lucy. the leaked "dlc3 recording" also suggests this
is this audio anywhere i can't find it? like did know one write it down or save it or something?

GLHS
02-07-2012, 03:53 PM
There are no links, but I have a transcrpit that I've been giving to people in PM's.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 04:07 PM
There are no links, but I have a transcrpit that I've been giving to people in PM's.
can i have please :D

GLHS
02-07-2012, 09:42 PM
No problem. I will get one to you by tomorrow.

naran6142
02-07-2012, 10:41 PM
wait doesn't lucy just go outside when she disappears then u go talk to her and then she appears back inside?

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 10:42 PM
No problem. I will get one to you by tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch :D

LightRey
02-07-2012, 10:55 PM
wait doesn't lucy just go outside when she disappears then u go talk to her and then she appears back inside?

She is gone during the sequence after too (at that point she's not outside either).

I don't really see how this is significant though. It might have something to do with her "affiliations", but doesn't really affect the conclusion we've reached.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 11:18 PM
soooo, i'm a firm believer that lucy was a templar, but after reading all the posts i remember the desmond's journey trailer and at one point it sais "lucy will know the truth" and "the end is the beginning"... lucy is dead, but my question is what did they mean by "lucy will know the truth"

thought's anyone?
maybe its the truth of leila morino and her death maybe...

LightRey
02-07-2012, 11:23 PM
maybe its the truth of leila morino and her death maybe...

I sincerely doubt it. The message could be found in a trailer for ACR. Since ACR reveals that Lucy is indead dead (and the DLC will reveal more about her), I think it's safe to assume it's a reference to that (i.e. the truth about Lucy).

Gil_217
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
I sincerely doubt it. The message could be found in a trailer for ACR. Since ACR reveals that Lucy is indead dead (and the DLC will reveal more about her), I think it's safe to assume it's a reference to that (i.e. the truth about Lucy).

When will they announce the DLC, c'mon, it's about time Ubisoft.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 12:23 AM
no i mean if the message says "lucy WILL know the truth" it implies that she herself will learn something. so maybe along the path, of the truth ABOUT lucy as you have stated clearly...not only will we see (speculation here) a little more ABOUT lucy but also the truth that she will know. maybe the truth between leila and subject 15 (thats if you read the abstergo e-mail)since they share a common fate seems too much a coincidence (i.e they both died in an accident , date: before s16 presumably 2010-2011)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 12:25 AM
When will they announce the DLC, c'mon, it's about time Ubisoft.
there is a hunch that since the last dlc was announce late feb. that this one might as well be announced around the same time frame, but thats just what i have read here in the forums somewhere :D

LightRey
02-08-2012, 12:30 AM
no i mean if the message says "lucy WILL know the truth" it implies that she herself will learn something. so maybe along the path, of the truth ABOUT lucy as you have stated clearly...not only will we see (speculation here) a little more ABOUT lucy but also the truth that she will know. maybe the truth between leila and subject 15 (thats if you read the abstergo e-mail)since they share a common fate seems too much a coincidence (i.e they both died in an accident , date: before s16 presumably 2010-2011)

But it doesn't. The message says: "Lucy, you will know the truth.". It could be interpreted as being a message to Lucy, but it could also be interpreted as being a message about Lucy. Since it was a trailer for ACR and Lucy finds out nothing in ACR (as she is dead), it's clearly the latter.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 01:08 AM
But it doesn't. The message says: "Lucy, you will know the truth.". It could be interpreted as being a message to Lucy, but it could also be interpreted as being a message about Lucy. Since it was a trailer for ACR and Lucy finds out nothing in ACR (as she is dead), it's clearly the latter.
hmm well touche i missed the subject in that phrase, so i take it that you are not buying that audio leak rumor that lucy was talking to warren vidic and/or s16, according to your logic -- she is dead there is no turning back -- yet the rumor of the audio leak states she is talking...to me that sounds like (crazy speculation; it's possible that s16 stole video/audio recordings and put that in the animus core as well; that is IF the rumors are true) if the audio leak is about the upcoming dlc about lucy and because i assume that we are referring to the extra 2 towers at the end of ACR in this thread. we are visiting a memory with her involved within those towers...regardless of the fact that she is dead it is possible that along the way we see an audio or video of her finding something since the recording(possible dlc) is about her when she was alive. so clearly, you were only accurate in you deduction of the interpretation up to your conclusion. :D but your right it can be interpreted in those two ways with that "you" in there ;)

LightRey
02-08-2012, 01:12 AM
hmm well touche i missed the subject in that phrase, so i take it that you are not buying that audio leak rumor that lucy was talking to warren vidic and/or s16, according to your logic -- she is dead there is no turning back -- yet the rumor of the audio leak states she is talking...to me that sounds like (crazy speculation; it's possible that s16 stole video/audio recordings and put that in the animus core as well; that is IF the rumors are true) if the audio leak is about the upcoming dlc about lucy and because i assume that we are referring to the extra 2 towers at the end of ACR in this thread. we are visiting a memory with her involved within those towers...regardless of the fact that she is dead it is possible that along the way we see an audio or video of her finding something since the recording(possible dlc) is about her when she was alive. so clearly, you were only accurate in you deduction of the interpretation up to your conclusion. :D but your right it can be interpreted in those two ways with that "you" in there ;)

Well it's been suggested that the DLC is a file or memory related to S16 called (as there is a clue in the list of files that can be seen in one of the ACR trailers, which instead of S17 has S16 in its name and is called "I am not alive", and with all of the S17 names referring to details of Desmond's Journey). I'd say it's likely something S16 found or witnessed.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 02:28 AM
maybe she'll learn that she's not really a Templar....
she is a templar by the way......

JumpInTheFire13
02-08-2012, 03:02 AM
I haven't read, watched, or listened to the conversations in the "leaked DLC" because I don't want to spoil it in case it does appear in part of the game/DLC. But if it doesn't, then I'll ask you for a copy GLHS.

ElTORO713
02-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Ok Lucy being a Templar is highly possible since we know very little about her but on the other hand she might not for the same reason my only conclusion to her maybe being a Templar is to wait and find out

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Ok Lucy being a Templar is highly possible since we know very little about her but on the other hand she might not for the same reason my only conclusion to her maybe being a Templar is to wait and find out
hmm... i see what you mean but trust me i haven't heard this mysterious audio leak rumor thingy but from ac1 - brotherhood its highly implied...i don't know why on these forums people tend to ignore alot of these implied stuff that IN the game and come up with their own stuff...(don't talk to me about rebecca that thing was a joke gone too far sorry) but yeah sorry to put it this way but the same way we know shes dead, we are in denial that she is a templar and if you need some kind of proof beyond whats in the game desmond is part of project siren but thats all ill say read the abstergo industries e-mail for yourselves lol :D P.S did anyone notice in brotherhood that lucy had the abstergo pen that flashes with her and that ALL the computers they had INSIDE the hideout were ABSTERGO computers but in the ac2 hideout they were not i remember correctly but i could be off here on ac2...she was a templar that leaves red footprints behind...if you need more ill keep going lol XD i mean with this many coincidences how can you say its unlikely shes a templar unless you just wanna argue possibilities of beautiful abstract irrational logic :p

goclo822
02-08-2012, 07:53 AM
hmm... i see what you mean but trust me i haven't heard this mysterious audio leak rumor thingy but from ac1 - brotherhood its highly implied...i don't know why on these forums people tend to ignore alot of these implied stuff that IN the game and come up with their own stuff...(don't talk to me about rebecca that thing was a joke gone too far sorry) but yeah sorry to put it this way but the same way we know shes dead, we are in denial that she is a templar and if you need some kind of proof beyond whats in the game desmond is part of project siren but thats all ill say read the abstergo industries e-mail for yourselves lol :D P.S did anyone notice in brotherhood that lucy had the abstergo pen that flashes with her and that ALL the computers they had INSIDE the hideout were ABSTERGO computers but in the ac2 hideout they were not i remember correctly but i could be off here on ac2...she was a templar that leaves red footprints behind...if you need more ill keep going lol XD i mean with this many coincidences how can you say its unlikely shes a templar unless you just wanna argue possibilities of beautiful abstract irrational logic :p
lol yea I think most agree that there are strong suggestions she is a Templar but there were also things to suggest she wasn't such as her being so arguments with Warren in AC1, her breaking Desmond out of Abstergo when they already had him and the info they wanted, her worrying about Desmond's health, her remorse over what happened to Subject 16, etc. There were things to suggest she was a true Assassin so I wouldn't call it denial so much as just being open minded to different possibilities. There were a lot of things that just wouldn't make sense in the game if she was just a straight up Templar which is why I believe she was a Sleeper agent. And this is going off of in-game speculation. I refuse to listen to the leaked audio to stay spoiler free.

GLHS
02-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I haven't read, watched, or listened to the conversations in the "leaked DLC" because I don't want to spoil it in case it does appear in part of the game/DLC. But if it doesn't, then I'll ask you for a copy GLHS.

It's a massive spoiler, so it spoils a lot. If you don't wanna know, you're safer and better off not getting transcript. I'd pretty much bet $100 that the SP DLC will include this audio, so you should just stay clear lol.

As far as Lucy knowing anything....from what I know Lucy's name is just by the statement "you will know the truth." There's a space. There is no comma or nothing to suggest that is actually about her or addressed to her. Her name could've anywhere, especially considering that she (her death more precisely) is the reason why Desmond is in the coma and black room in the first place. The statements are just all random things and random messages pertaining to Desmond and the game.

LightRey
02-08-2012, 04:40 PM
She'll learn nothing. Again, the trailer in which the message could be found was for ACR. She didn't find out anything in ACR and we did find out something about her in ACR (and will find out more with the DLC). That means that the interpretation of the message that involves her finding out something is wrong.

twenty_glyphs
02-08-2012, 06:49 PM

I checked the hideouts of AC2 and Brotherhood before Revelations came out, and all the same Abstergo computers that are in the Brotherhood hideout are in the AC2 hideout as well. There's also concept art for the Animus 2.0 showing Abstergo computers being used as support servers to help run the Animus. I'm not sure if it's specifically stated in the game, but I think the presumption is that the computers are Abstergo computers that were smuggled out of Abstergo over time or redirected to the Assassins by Lucy. Maybe as part of a Templar plot, maybe not.

naran6142
02-08-2012, 09:34 PM
she is a templar by the way......

well done sir, this simple phrase has managed to completely change my mind (wheres the shady emoticon when you need it)

i dont care about the leaked audio, making lucy a Templar is the really bad story move IMO

if she is a Templar there better be a lot to it, or else ubi is just running out of ideas

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 11:03 PM
well done sir, this simple phrase has managed to completely change my mind s
I am so honored thank you my job here is complete :rolleyes:

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 11:08 PM
I checked the hideouts of AC2 and Brotherhood before Revelations came out, and all the same Abstergo computers that are in the Brotherhood hideout are in the AC2 hideout as well. There's also concept art for the Animus 2.0 showing Abstergo computers being used as support servers to help run the Animus. I'm not sure if it's specifically stated in the game, but I think the presumption is that the computers are Abstergo computers that were smuggled out of Abstergo over time or redirected to the Assassins by Lucy. Maybe as part of a Templar plot, maybe not.
its funny because if you think about it(i'm not trying to say that this is how it is)ABSTERGO being all security and always everywhere at all times to let one assassin take a bunch of computers without tracing anything or even noticing that there are fewer computers today than yesterday sound ..well sloppy of people that keep everything in check(my thoughts only-- well it could be yours to but thats besides the point :p)

LightRey
02-08-2012, 11:28 PM
its funny because if you think about it(i'm not trying to say that this is how it is)ABSTERGO being all security and always everywhere at all times to let one assassin take a bunch of computers without tracing anything or even noticing that there are fewer computers today than yesterday sound ..well sloppy of people that keep everything in check(my thoughts only-- well it could be yours to but thats besides the point :p)

Well, considering the upcoming DLC, it likely wasn't sloppiness.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 12:20 AM
:O is that a spoiler?

twenty_glyphs
02-09-2012, 12:32 AM

I agree. Especially when you think of this in terms of clues in the abstergoindustries.com emails from last year (hard to believe it's been a year since those came out):

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/James_Morse's_e-mail

I am writing in regards to the delivery we received yesterday. I searched all afternoon, but I cannot seem to find any invoice. Not even a parts manifest. Please advise on how you would like me to proceed.

This is getting ridiculous now! Every week there is more undeclared equipment for this secret project coming in and now this! What the hell is going on here!?

I’m not going to mince words, I know there’s been a leak within the Animus Project. Warren insists that everything is secure, but I am missing some of the Animus blueprints. They are not to be found. No one will listen to me for some reason, which seems ridiculous considering how important this project is to our goals. I’ve also discovered a company code word, something called Project Siren. What is that name referring to? Is this something being planned for Subject 17? I think Warren may be behind the leak, or Lucy. Those two have been up to something for a while now. Do you know anything about this, Erica?

It's possible the undeclared equipment are the computers that end up powering the Animus 2.0 that Lucy got out to Rebecca, and the missing blueprints were "smuggled" out by Lucy to Rebecca so she could build the Animus 2.0. As for Project Siren, that might apply to a woman who would lure Subject 17 into a trap...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 12:41 AM
I agree. Especially when you think of this in terms of clues in the abstergoindustries.com emails from last year (hard to believe it's been a year since those came out):

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/James_Morse's_e-mail

It's possible the undeclared equipment are the computers that end up powering the Animus 2.0 that Lucy got out to Rebecca, and the missing blueprints were "smuggled" out by Lucy to Rebecca so she could build the Animus 2.0. As for Project Siren, that might apply to a woman who would lure Subject 17 into a trap...
lol yes the e-mails don't feel like a year old..and yes it too many coincidences in the story of these protagonists to keep on thinking she was honest i mean TWCB were kinda direct to the point ;) about that one huh lol

LightRey
02-09-2012, 01:44 AM
:O is that a spoiler?

More like a hint.

jonnyrox5
02-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Can someone please send me the audio leak please? Many thanks

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 10:36 AM
She starts out as a Templar but is really an undercover Assassin but is actually an undercover Templar?

How did this belief start? Because she dies? I think that's because he has to meet the girl with the Eve thing and Lucy would get in the way. Also, she's dead, she isn't going to find out anything...

LightRey
02-09-2012, 11:17 AM
She starts out as a Templar but is really an undercover Assassin but is actually an undercover Templar?

How did this belief start? Because she dies? I think that's because he has to meet the girl with the Eve thing and Lucy would get in the way. Also, she's dead, she isn't going to find out anything...

She doesn't start out as a Templar. She was born an Assassin and, as becomes clear from the audio leak, during her time as an undercover agent for the Assassins her cover is broken and becomes a double agent for the Templars.

Also, stop connecting the woman Juno mentions to Eve!!!! Juno doesn't even mention the name Eve, S16 does. Juno is just talking about some woman she doesn't even know. There is no good reason to assume the two are even connected, let a lone that they are the same woman.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Can someone please send me the audio leak please? Many thanks

There are no more links for the audio, as all vids have been taken down. But I have a transcript, so I'll PM it to ya :)

More like a hint.

Mmmhhhhmm, we believe you. You just described close to Lucy's entire involvement in the DLC in your last post lol. If that isn't a spoiler, idk what is.

LightRey
02-09-2012, 03:29 PM
There are no more links for the audio, as all vids have been taken down. But I have a transcript, so I'll PM it to ya :)

Mmmhhhhmm, we believe you. You just described close to Lucy's entire involvement in the DLC in your last post lol. If that isn't a spoiler, idk what is.

True, but the bomb was dropped in this thread way before anyways. I could edit in some SPOILER tags, but it seems kinda pointless at this point.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Lol I know. I just thought it was funny. Actually, the whole idea of it still being a spoiler is kinda funny in itself, since we've all talked about it in like every thread. I don't think the announcement will come to a surprise to any of us, and we'll all just be thinking "yeah Ubisoft, you're like 2 months too late. We're already way ahead of you."

LightRey
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Lol I know. I just thought it was funny. Actually, the whole idea of it still being a spoiler is kinda funny in itself, since we've all talked about it in like every thread. I don't think the announcement will come to a surprise to any of us, and we'll all just be thinking "yeah Ubisoft, you're like 2 months too late. We're already way ahead of you."

xD
Maybe we should act surprised.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 06:38 PM
:eek: "There's upcoming SP DLC? Thank you, Ubisoft. You're too kind!" While we're playing: "Pfft, I got this sh1t covered."

masterfenix2009
02-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Well, I listened to the very beginning and the very end of the leaked audio. To me it sounds like the Assassins planted her and Vidic THINKS that Lucy changed sides.

This might be me just grasping straws, but I'm hopeful that I'm right as this would be a horrible twist. Plus if she was really a Templar the ending of AC2 wouldn't make very much sense.

ElTORO713
02-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Well if she changed sides according to what we have seen in the game its not the first time someone has done it right. So if she is a Templar it doesnt matter because once your in its not like you can escape it look what happened to Ezio He thought he finally had some down time and then what happens he gets dragged back in even only for like a second though it doesnt matter at all what she was cause in the end of all this discussion she is most likely Dead

GLHS
02-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Well, I listened to the very beginning and the very end of the leaked audio. To me it sounds like the Assassins planted her and Vidic THINKS that Lucy changed sides.

This might be me just grasping straws, but I'm hopeful that I'm right as this would be a horrible twist. Plus if she was really a Templar the ending of AC2 wouldn't make very much sense.

This is why you shouldn't base opinions about it without listening to the whole thing. The ending makes perfect sense b/c they actually address that in the audio. It was all set up by Abstergo. The entire thing. That's the problem. Half the people talking about the leak just listen to a little bit of it and then try to connect it to other things, not knowing that everything was address within the audio. My advice is anybody who wants the spoiler, listen to (or now read) the entire thing, or just stay away from it if you don't want to know everything. But you do know that there was more talked about in the leak than what you heard. And btw, no. Vidic doesn't just think she was on their side. She was with him the whole way. From allowing Clay to die, to "breaking" Desmond out and getting more info, then turning around and giving it to Vidic. All of it was planned. The escape, the Templars rushing in at the end of AC2, etc. All of it. So I think you should really give it another go and go through the entire thing. If you don't wanna know everything just yet, then that's your choice also. But you can't make assumptions off the rest of it that you didn't hear.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 07:55 PM
This is why you shouldn't base opinions about it without listening to the whole thing. The ending makes perfect sense b/c they actually address that in the audio. It was all set up by Abstergo. The entire thing. That's the problem. Half the people talking about the leak just listen to a little bit of it and then try to connect it to other things, not knowing that everything was address within the audio. My advice is anybody who wants the spoiler, listen to (or now read) the entire thing, or just stay away from it if you don't want to know everything. But you do know that there was more talked about in the leak than what you heard. And btw, no. Vidic doesn't just think she was on their side. She was with him the whole way. From allowing Clay to die, to "breaking" Desmond out and getting more info, then turning around and giving it to Vidic. All of it was planned. The escape, the Templars rushing in at the end of AC2, etc. All of it. So I think you should really give it another go and go through the entire thing. If you don't wanna know everything just yet, then that's your choice also. But you can't make assumptions off the rest of it that you didn't hear.
true dat homie.... I HAVE BEEN ILLUMINATED....or atleast i understand something lol...but in that transcript its safe to assume that it is covered for 1 tower or both towers? or is that just part of what we will see

GLHS
02-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I have no idea, honestly. I hope that there will be a little more to it, but as long as it all makes it in there I'm fine. But I am pretty certain that the file that we'll be seeing, however Desmond is able to access it, is that lone S16 file from the trailer. That does beg the question though, is it covered in 2 parts....or are they planning a second DLC? Cuz we'll definitely be using both towers. Also, b/c of the date on the file (8-8-2012), I'm guessing that this file is when Clay found his synch nexus, and that we'll be seeing it. so that would mean that there's gonna be more revelations coming.

YuurHeen
02-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Plus if she was really a Templar the ending of AC2 wouldn't make very much sense.

it makes more sense if she is a templer. why else are they sending some guys that cant fight with sticks after a group of well trained assassins if they really wanted to catch them or even kill them.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 10:31 PM
it makes more sense if she is a templer. why else are they sending some guys that cant fight with sticks after a group of well trained assassins if they really wanted to catch them or even kill them.
they were never ABSTERGO security they were hired actors...hence when shaun says,"you didn't even try to escape". too easy for a noob you know somethings wrong

LightRey
02-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I have no idea, honestly. I hope that there will be a little more to it, but as long as it all makes it in there I'm fine. But I am pretty certain that the file that we'll be seeing, however Desmond is able to access it, is that lone S16 file from the trailer. That does beg the question though, is it covered in 2 parts....or are they planning a second DLC? Cuz we'll definitely be using both towers. Also, b/c of the date on the file (8-8-2012), I'm guessing that this file is when Clay found his synch nexus, and that we'll be seeing it. so that would mean that there's gonna be more revelations coming.

Since there's only one S16 file and more S17 files than there are gates, I think we have good reason to believe that there will be more DLC not (directly) regarding S16.

GLHS
02-10-2012, 11:25 PM
But if you look at the names of all of them, all of those subjects were already addressed in the 5 missions. So either there's more that we still don't know about and there's gonna be 2 DLC's, or the DLC that the leak is from is actually 2 different parts. Idk why they would do this, but there's definitely gonna be 2 parts of something.

LightRey
02-10-2012, 11:43 PM
But if you look at the names of all of them, all of those subjects were already addressed in the 5 missions. So either there's more that we still don't know about and there's gonna be 2 DLC's, or the DLC that the leak is from is actually 2 different parts. Idk why they would do this, but there's definitely gonna be 2 parts of something.

I know all the Des stuff seems to have been covered, but I wanted to point out that usually there seem to be several files for just one gate, so if there's only one S16 file it's likely it will only be for one of the gates.

GLHS
02-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Oh ok. Yeah, I've been a little confused about this for awhile now. Gonna be interesting to see what they do.

LightRey
02-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Oh ok. Yeah, I've been a little confused about this for awhile now. Gonna be interesting to see what they do.

Indeed. I'm still trying to make sense of everything Lucy did, which is hard because I only listened to the end of the leaked audio, so I don't really know much.

GLHS
02-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Well you fail then lol.

LightRey
02-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Well you fail then lol.

xD
It's just some of the little things, but I really can't be sure about those until I get the whole story.

PurpleHaze1980
02-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Every now and then I wonder if Lucy is dead. Her burial is mentioned, sure, but I do wonder if she may have been hooked to an animus to preserve her mind so try can keep her alive as long as possible. If the Templars are listening through some kind of bug in the Animus 2.0 then all they would hear is that she had died. The pieces of what we heard in tr audio may be things Desmond will unlock in the next dlc which will hopefully explain what happened to her in detail.

LightRey
02-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Every now and then I wonder if Lucy is dead. Her burial is mentioned, sure, but I do wonder if she may have been hooked to an animus to preserve her mind so try can keep her alive as long as possible. If the Templars are listening through some kind of bug in the Animus 2.0 then all they would hear is that she had died. The pieces of what we heard in tr audio may be things Desmond will unlock in the next dlc which will hopefully explain what happened to her in detail.

Rebecca built the Animus 2.0 and she used blueprints, so I doubt it's bugged. Even if they would've tried bugging it someone like Rebecca would have noticed. Besides, the Templars seem unaware that Lucy is dead (judging from the MP videos). Also, the animus can't keep her body alive. At best they could have tried the same thing as with S16, but since they don't even seem to really know about his condition or even the possibility of it, I'd say that's very unlikely. I also don't think there is another animus available to the Assassins.

PurpleHaze1980
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Rebecca built the Animus 2.0 and she used blueprints, so I doubt it's bugged. Even if they would've tried bugging it someone like Rebecca would have noticed. Besides, the Templars seem unaware that Lucy is dead (judging from the MP videos). Also, the animus can't keep her body alive. At best they could have tried the same thing as with S16, but since they don't even seem to really know about his condition or even the possibility of it, I'd say that's very unlikely. I also don't think there is another animus available to the Assassins.

Yes, Rebecca did indeed build Animus 2.0 (or "Baby" as she is affectionately known!) however, didn't Lucy give her a stolen Abstergo component at the beginning of ACII? I can't remember what it was...some kind of memory core or something? Anyway, it seemed to me that this piece of hardware was installed very quickly into the Animus 2.0 without question, which leads me to believe that Rebecca didn't check for anything in that. Could it not be possible that as Rebecca and Lucy have both been friends for so long and that they have been 'working for this same cause' together that Rebecca wouldn't even question anything that Lucy gave her? Lucy knew what she was doing with such hardware...after all, she ran the Animus in the first game and was even chosen to fix it somewhere after Memory Block 3...so it probably wouldn't even cross Rebecca's mind to question what she has been given.

All I do really know is that Lucy's "death" was too sudden and almost felt sloppily done in comparison to all the care put into the first few games. For her to be a major player in the first three games of the franchise then to suddenly not warrant much more of a mention than she died and was buried seems suspicious to me.

I don't know. What I do like about these games though is at least they give you reason to think.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes, Rebecca did indeed build Animus 2.0 (or "Baby" as she is affectionately known!) however, didn't Lucy give her a stolen Abstergo component at the beginning of ACII? I can't remember what it was...some kind of memory core or something? Anyway, it seemed to me that this piece of hardware was installed very quickly into the Animus 2.0 without question, which leads me to believe that Rebecca didn't check for anything in that. Could it not be possible that as Rebecca and Lucy have both been friends for so long and that they have been 'working for this same cause' together that Rebecca wouldn't even question anything that Lucy gave her? Lucy knew what she was doing with such hardware...after all, she ran the Animus in the first game and was even chosen to fix it somewhere after Memory Block 3...so it probably wouldn't even cross Rebecca's mind to question what she has been given.

All I do really know is that Lucy's "death" was too sudden and almost felt sloppily done in comparison to all the care put into the first few games. For her to be a major player in the first three games of the franchise then to suddenly not warrant much more of a mention than she died and was buried seems suspicious to me.

I don't know. What I do like about these games though is at least they give you reason to think.
16: Thank you.
Desmond: For what?
16: For making sense.
-diologue between clay and desmond(wait for it...)

i agree their is more to it than what is shown i mean how else did abstergo find them i assume either it was part of a plan...or gps found maybe in the pen she has or animus that all come from ABSTERGO- lucy comes from ABSTERGO....it took them hours to find them in that fancy looking warehouse...but 2 months go by in the villa and nothing

LightRey
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM

Rebecca is a master programmer. I doubt she'd install it before running a check on it. Not to mention that this is Abstergo material after all. She'd likely be obligated to scan it. Then there's S16, another master programmer. The only way they could've found out about Lucy's death through a bug would be S16's mention of her death, as that's the first time it is mentioned while Desmond is actually in the animus. If the bug was actually in the memory core along with S16's data, then certainly he would've found out about it. Besides, as I said the Templars seem to be unaware of Lucy's death, since they seem to think their "best agent" is still out there.

Again, there was only a mention of it because they can't actually show her burial if Desmond's in a freaking coma and more importantly, the devs confirmed she is dead.

GLHS
02-13-2012, 12:20 PM
16: Thank you.
Desmond: For what?
16: For making sense.
-diologue between clay and desmond(wait for it...)

i agree their is more to it than what is shown i mean how else did abstergo find them i assume either it was part of a plan...or gps found maybe in the pen she has or animus that all come from ABSTERGO- lucy comes from ABSTERGO....it took them hours to find them in that fancy looking warehouse...but 2 months go by in the villa and nothing

The "attack" on the warehouse was planned from the start to acquire Desmond's Animus session tapes, as you read in the leaked audio transcript. Vidic didn't need to go and attack the Villa, and it would've been foolish for him to do so since Desmond was so close to finding where the Apple was hidden. But he did know of Desmond's progress through Lucy, and the plan was for Lucy and them to retrieve the Apple and Vidic would take it. And it wasn't nearly 2 months. The games only span 3 months at most, from late September up to I'm guessing December in AC3. A week in Abstergo, probably a week or better in the warehouse, and a few weeks at the Villa. And AC:R seems to take a week or 2 at most. Currently they are in like mid october I think. Maybe early November.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 01:20 AM
The "attack" on the warehouse was planned from the start to acquire Desmond's Animus session tapes, as you read in the leaked audio transcript. Vidic didn't need to go and attack the Villa, and it would've been foolish for him to do so since Desmond was so close to finding where the Apple was hidden. But he did know of Desmond's progress through Lucy, and the plan was for Lucy and them to retrieve the Apple and Vidic would take it. And it wasn't nearly 2 months. The games only span 3 months at most, from late September up to I'm guessing December in AC3. A week in Abstergo, probably a week or better in the warehouse, and a few weeks at the Villa. And AC:R seems to take a week or 2 at most. Currently they are in like mid october I think. Maybe early November.
lol thanks i just didn't want to bring the script into this but yeah your right. I did miscount i thought from sept. to oct. hand aug in the middle for some reason :p my bad

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 01:29 AM
The "attack" on the warehouse was planned from the start to acquire Desmond's Animus session tapes, as you read in the leaked audio transcript.

Vidic: Since Desmond will be reading our e-mails, we will ensure that secret communications between you and the Assassins go through unimpeded. Once you are embedded, I will come to pick up the Animus tapes. Make sure to look very upset. You’ll need to be convincing.

if you're talking about this part of the transcript, I believe this happened during AC1 because I don't remember having access to any kind of email in AC2... Vidic and his guards didn't even went to the room where the animus were in AC2...

twenty_glyphs
02-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Vidic: Since Desmond will be reading our e-mails, we will ensure that secret communications between you and the Assassins go through unimpeded. Once you are embedded, I will come to pick up the Animus tapes. Make sure to look very upset. You’ll need to be convincing.

if you're talking about this part of the transcript, I believe this happened during AC1 because I don't remember having access to any kind of email in AC2... Vidic and his guards didn't even had access to the room where the animus were in AC2...

Reading their emails would have been during AC1, but "once you are embedded" would refer to AC2, once Lucy rejoined the Assassin team.

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Reading their emails would have been during AC1, but "once you are embedded" would refer to AC2, once Lucy rejoined the Assassin team.

this makes sense.. ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 01:51 AM
this makes sense.. ;)
Yes it does..along with so many other things ;)

GLHS
02-14-2012, 09:38 AM

Exactly. Once she was back with the Assassins and they got Desmond comfortable, he could access more information. After a little bit, Vidic would "attack" the warehouse to get the tapes from Lucy, so it was a good distraction. Then she was supposed to look upset and angry like it was a surprise that they showed up when they did. Considering Lucy knew they were there before Desmond did, it's a safe bet she gave Vidic the tapes before they "attacked" the place. Or Lucy could've hid them somewhere where Vidic could easily grab them while they were fighting his "guards." Since it doesn't show, we can't be sure, but yeah, that was the goal. The only reason I bought the spoiler into the discussion is b/c the topic is specifically addressed in it. It would be kinda dumb of me not to, especially since I have already given both Acrimonious_Nin and dxsxhxcx a copy of the transcript, so I'm sure they were just confused and forgot about that part.

The13Doctors
02-14-2012, 10:46 PM
I could use a copy. Also, ACB, the last physical encounter happened on October 10th, from B-R it'd be maybe weeks for them to have gone from Rome to America and they had just arrived at the location when Desmond woke up.

dxsxhxcx
02-14-2012, 11:02 PM
I could use a copy. Also, ACB, the last physical encounter happened on October 10th, from B-R it'd be maybe weeks for them to have gone from Rome to America and they had just arrived at the location when Desmond woke up.

if you add 72 days to October 10th you'll go to December 20th, one day before the end of the world according to the mayans if I'm not wrong...

GLHS
02-15-2012, 10:42 AM

No problem, I'm on it. And now that we're getting an announcement soon, we won't be too far away from actually hearing it in-game.

SquarePolo27
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
First time I've heard about this leaked transcript. Sounds interesting. (Don't spoil it for me please)

The trailer text is similar to John 8:32

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

locia1993
02-15-2012, 11:11 PM
lucy is an assassin in ac when desmond have last talk with her she dosen't have a finger, she also works with assassins i don't see why shes a templar.

LightRey
02-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Please use the search function for previously created threads. She didn't lose her finger, she was bending it in AC1 as a sign that she was an Assassin.

Her being a Templar becomes clear in the upcoming DLC.

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Please use the search function for previously created threads

i'll post whatever i want..

zerocooll21
02-16-2012, 02:45 PM

lol

GLHS
02-16-2012, 02:52 PM

Not if you're uneducated and wrong. Plus, I already sent you a copy of the transcript a while ago, so you should know exactly what you're talking about, I suggest you re-read it.

LightRey
02-16-2012, 05:37 PM

and be banned for breaking the rules.

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Not if you're uneducated and wrong. Plus, I already sent you a copy of the transcript a while ago, so you should know exactly what you're talking about, I suggest you re-read it.

How i am wrong in this post? i was simply asking a question because i was curious, look around you, every other post is focused on people asking bout lucy's death or assassin's creed 3... i saw the trailer noticed the "lucy you will know the truth" and thought maybe there could be another meaning, i know what the transcript is telling us, but i was just speculating a little :).

and be banned for breaking the rules.
Don't see how i could be banned for posting this thread.. notice the amount of "new sp achievements", or "ac3?!!?" threads.. don't have to get upset over it aha.

LightRey
02-16-2012, 06:18 PM
How i am wrong in this post? i was simply asking a question because i was curious, look around you, every other post is focused on people asking bout lucy's death or assassin's creed 3... i saw the trailer noticed the "lucy you will know the truth" and thought maybe there could be another meaning, i know what the transcript is telling us, but i was just speculating a little :).

Don't see how i could be banned for posting this thread.. notice the amount of "new sp achievements", or "ac3?!!?" threads.. don't have to get upset over it aha.

That's just becaue the mods are currently preoccupied with more pressing matters. However, if you continue breaking the rules you will be banned.

thekarlone
02-16-2012, 06:40 PM
I always thought Lucy was a Templar.

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:00 PM
That's just becaue the mods are currently preoccupied with more pressing matters. However, if you continue breaking the rules you will be banned.

I haven't done anything wrong, so get over yourself.

LightRey
02-16-2012, 07:09 PM
I haven't done anything wrong, so get over yourself.

Yes, you have. Posting new threads for already existing topics is against the rules.

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:11 PM
did someone post something about lucy knowing the truth... haven't seen it yet, and why do you care, your not a moderator... this is a gaming thread, people can ask questions, it's not your authority to tell me what to do lol...

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:13 PM
just searched it, the last one was posted before revelations came out, we knew very little then.. don't think it's a problem that i posted this :)..

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
you may aswell be a ****** on everyone who posts "ac3 setting?!?!?" or "how the series will finish!"....

LightRey
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Triple posting is also against the rules.

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:19 PM
hey man want to correct my spelling as well? you seem to care about every little thing that has nothing to do with you

stefman6987
02-16-2012, 07:20 PM
your not a mod and never will be... sorry to destroy your hopes and dreams

LightRey
02-16-2012, 07:23 PM
hey man want to correct my spelling as well? you seem to care about every little thing that has nothing to do with you

Thanks for the interest, but no thank you.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I always thought Lucy was a Templar.
oh how the cookie crumbles...

LightRey
02-16-2012, 07:37 PM
your not a mod and never will be... sorry to destroy your hopes and dreams

Oh I do not wish to become a mod. Too much responsibility on this forum I do not want to have. Maybe if they paid me though...

masterfenix2009
02-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh I do not wish to become a mod. Too much responsibility on this forum I do not want to have. Maybe if they paid me though... And, more importantly, you would get the game spoiled for you.

GLHS
02-16-2012, 08:04 PM

"lucy is an assassin in ac when desmond have last talk with her she dosen't have a finger, she also works with assassins i don't see why shes a templar. "

This entire statement is wrong, and I see no question mark nor you trying to even imply a question here. Nor do I see any speculation of any kind. Desmond does not talk to Lucy last in AC1, he talks to her last in AC:B. Everybody knows she bent her finger down as a silent sign to him that she was an Assassin and to get him to trust her. The transcript that I gave you and I trust you read explains everything about why she was still acting like she was working for the Assassins, so you would know that was a trick. And you would also know that she was a Templar double agent working for Abstergo the entire time, and thus would see exactly why she is a Templar. So again, I'm saying that you're wrong here. I don't care about you double posting and breaking the rules or whatever. I'm not here to do that. But I do care about you making wrong statements, and to try and helpfully correct them, especially since they are about issues that you already know. There's no reason for you to have said what you did there.

stefman6987
02-17-2012, 04:53 AM
"lucy is an assassin in ac when desmond have last talk with her she dosen't have a finger, she also works with assassins i don't see why shes a templar. "

This entire statement is wrong, and I see no question mark nor you trying to even imply a question here. Nor do I see any speculation of any kind. Desmond does not talk to Lucy last in AC1, he talks to her last in AC:B. Everybody knows she bent her finger down as a silent sign to him that she was an Assassin and to get him to trust her. The transcript that I gave you and I trust you read explains everything about why she was still acting like she was working for the Assassins, so you would know that was a trick. And you would also know that she was a Templar double agent working for Abstergo the entire time, and thus would see exactly why she is a Templar. So again, I'm saying that you're wrong here. I don't care about you double posting and breaking the rules or whatever. I'm not here to do that. But I do care about you making wrong statements, and to try and helpfully correct them, especially since they are about issues that you already know. There's no reason for you to have said what you did there.

i don't recall posting that... even if i did, so what, WE DO NOT KNOW THAT LUCY IS REALLY A TEMPLAR, the evidence suggests it, be still can't be 100% certain until they add something to the game or show it in AC3. If i did post this, then obviously at the time i was unsure what to believe, so dude, get over yourself i will post what i want asking whatever i want because i'm curious... doesn't affect you, get over it

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 05:02 AM
i don't recall posting that... even if i did, so what, WE DO NOT KNOW THAT LUCY IS REALLY A TEMPLAR, the evidence suggests it, be still can't be 100% certain until they add something to the game or show it in AC3. If i did post this, then obviously at the time i was unsure what to believe, so dude, get over yourself i will post what i want asking whatever i want because i'm curious... doesn't affect you, get over it
lmao you sneaky cobra you.....and btw lucy is most likely double crossing someone lol XD this is a fact....sorry chum

stefman6987
02-18-2012, 06:48 AM
lmao you sneaky cobra you.....and btw lucy is most likely double crossing someone lol XD this is a fact....sorry chum

aha yeah no duh she's a templar... they haven't announced it yet, but as i mentioned they could pull something out of there ***... ( highly unlikley ) i just got annoyed at those other guys trying to have a go at me for posting this thread, big whoop i'm aloud to ask question i'm trying to completely understand that if that's ok... lol

LordWolv
02-18-2012, 06:51 AM
Nothing (not really) is certain about Lucy, and seeing as Assassin's Creed Revelations was lacking revelations, we'll have to wait for ACIII.

stefman6987
02-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Nothing (not really) is certain about Lucy, and seeing as Assassin's Creed Revelations was lacking revelations, we'll have to wait for ACIII.

THANKYOU!!! i'd laugh if the dlc came out, and told us something completely different to what everyone is so certain about aha.

LightRey
02-18-2012, 11:34 AM
THANKYOU!!! i'd laugh if the dlc came out, and told us something completely different to what everyone is so certain about aha.

The leak strongly indicates otherwise.

stefman6987
02-18-2012, 01:44 PM
The leak strongly indicates otherwise.

Yes i agree... but i posted this just to piece every little thing together, i just saw the trailer and thought it was strange, that's all.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-18-2012, 06:40 PM
aha yeah no duh she's a templar... they haven't announced it yet, but as i mentioned they could pull something out of there ***... ( highly unlikley ) i just got annoyed at those other guys trying to have a go at me for posting this thread, big whoop i'm aloud to ask question i'm trying to completely understand that if that's ok... lol

Don't worry, it seems that as I have made a small mission of gathering a consensus , there seems to be 6 people that think that they can attack anyone's opinion and end up making the conversation not worth having it.While making you look like you make no sense(that's their tactic on the forum). There are still people here who will more than willingly contribute to the discussion :). I see your point and it seems that your closer to reasonable than the others who are attacking you for fun...keep up the good thread ideas :)

stefman6987
02-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Don't worry, it seems that as I have made a small mission of gathering a consensus , there seems to be 6 people that think that they can attack anyone's opinion and end up making the conversation not worth having it.While making you look like you make no sense(that's their tactic on the forum). There are still people here who will more than willingly contribute to the discussion :). I see your point and it seems that your closer to reasonable than the others who are attacking you for fun...keep up the good thread ideas :)

Thankyou! i'm simply trying to say that their might be something else to this hole lucy shenanigan, unfortunately me asking questions is a bad thing.. according to some.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-19-2012, 08:50 PM
the thing that grabs me is that (i read the transcripts of the supposed dlc) it makes it look like she was a double agent for the assassins..but what really gets me is if she was an assassins why did she die while juno says ''the cross darkens the horizon...'' and ''you know little, we must guide you...'' and all the other things she says... if she was an assassin at heart then there would be no reason to kill her..unless TWCB really don't care about assassins or templars and just randomly kill who they see fit. Which then means more mystery, but I think she was a templar; I think something happened in the 7 years she was their but i don't want to spoil it for you if you have not read it...but on the abstergo e-mail it does say that lucy and warren were using the code name project siren when referring to desmond miles...so was she an assassins that lost her way ? it seems so and it makes it seem that TWCB have their own agenda in the matter as well... o.o but im just saying...

RzaRecta357
02-20-2012, 03:43 AM
Yeah, that audio file from a few weeks ago with all 16s dialog sure made her seem evil. But I think she was falling for Desmond and was going to do the right thing in the end. As for the cross darkening the horizon. They obviously mean the Templars or Daniel Cross.

However, Daniel Cross seen all of time...and would of known that he was going to do what he was going to do. I'm pretty sure that he's going to help the assassin's in the end some how. I hope so anyway.

kalo.yanis
02-20-2012, 03:51 AM
What's a bit perplexing about Lucy being a templar, though, is that she glowed blue in eagle vision. Perhaps Desmond's ability wasn't developed enough yet?

The13Doctors
02-20-2012, 04:19 AM
What's a bit perplexing about Lucy being a templar, though, is that she glowed blue in eagle vision. Perhaps Desmond's ability wasn't developed enough yet?
Or maybe that'd be completely idiotic to have it be so blatantly obvious?

(Coming from someone that has no opinion and has read much less than a fourth of this thread)

kalo.yanis
02-20-2012, 04:21 AM
From a developer's point of view, yes. But I'm just wondering how they'll lampshade this in terms of the game story. Since it is something quite obvious.

masterfenix2009
02-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Or maybe that'd be completely idiotic to have it be so blatantly obvious?

(Coming from someone that has no opinion and has read much less than a fourth of this thread)
Then it would be a horrible plot whole. Proving Lucy being a Templar would be horrible for the plot.

Rapier98
02-20-2012, 08:43 AM
So, does this sum it up?

1. The audio leak.
2. The red footsteps in brotherhood.
3. Subject 16's dialog files.
4. TWCB said "You know very little,we must guide you." While killing Lucy.
5. What else would Ubisoft do?

stefman6987
02-20-2012, 12:44 PM
I think she is a templar, but they will pull something out of their ***, apparently there is a single player dlc coming out on the 28th.. :S ubisoft haven't confirmed it yet

Acrimonious_Nin
02-20-2012, 03:11 PM
So, does this sum it up?

1. The audio leak.
2. The red footsteps in brotherhood.
3. Subject 16's dialog files.
4. TWCB said "You know very little,we must guide you." While killing Lucy.
5. What else would Ubisoft do?

-jk- they might say,'' pfft , were just messesing with you it was her twin sister'' lol

stefman6987
02-20-2012, 03:39 PM
-jk- they might say,'' pfft , were just messesing with you it was her twin sister'' lol

that would be so funny, imagine they see lucy at the grand temple... desmond: lucy i thought you were dead!??!?!... Lucy: that was my twin sister, let's do this *****es....
OHHHHH MY GEWWWWWWWWWWD

GLHS
02-20-2012, 04:23 PM
"That was my Evil Templar twin. Thank god you killed her in time!" Lol I could see this as a move of desperation to try and make drama if the series ever really started going downhill.

stefman6987
02-20-2012, 04:25 PM
hahahahaha, the most cliche thing that could possibly happen, yeah i could definitely look forward to that, would be stupid, but would give me a laugh.

GLHS
02-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Or it could be like "Lucy, I thought I killed you!" "Haha! That was my good twin! Now I shall kill you all!" (Cue Dramatic Music) *Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!"

stefman6987
02-20-2012, 04:33 PM
ohhhh my gewwwd! coincidence that lucy survived? i think not ! ahah

kalo.yanis
02-20-2012, 10:50 PM
I think that by stabbing her, it will turn out that Desmond has actually just killed the evil templar horcrux that was lying dormant in order to...

Oh, wait...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-21-2012, 02:37 AM
lol yeah ok how about this logic the apple is known to cast illusions, so desmond and everyone else is under the spell (hence forth the yellow gas stream going from apple to desmonds crew) that is why in revelations william shows no emotion towards her death because she is really there with him the whole time...[dlc debunked]

GLHS
02-21-2012, 10:26 AM
No, cuz that's actually a theory that some people have, in a way. People could say that's logical lol. Hopefully (although I wouldn't put it past some members on here), people will look at these jokes and be like "lol how cliche and stupid." I would be horrified if somebody was actually like "yeah, that could totally be what happened!" Or "yeah, that sounds plausible."

LightRey
02-21-2012, 10:29 AM
No, cuz that's actually a theory that some people have, in a way. People could say that's logical lol. Hopefully (although I wouldn't put it past some members on here), people will look at these jokes and be like "lol how cliche and stupid." I would be horrified if somebody was actually like "yeah, that could totally be what happened!" Or "yeah, that sounds plausible."

Well, technically it is logical, it's just not very likely.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-21-2012, 04:23 PM
I was just contributing to the jokes, but i'll stop I might accidently start a rumor

stefman6987
02-21-2012, 06:01 PM
I was just contributing to the jokes, but i'll stop I might accidently start a rumor

ahahahaha! i think the other 2 are taking it a bit serious

Acrimonious_Nin
02-21-2012, 07:26 PM
ahahahaha! i think the other 2 are taking it a bit serious

O.o that is what scares me...then I get herassed lol