PDA

View Full Version : How series will end.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Okay, so get this right;
In AC3 desmond and his crew will storm into the Templar spacestation all badass like, then there'll be loads of fighting and Shaun will end up in a fist fight with vidic, but as Desmond get there he seed vidic rip shauns head of and Desmond cries out in despair.

So the now shorter gang head on through the facility chasing after vidic, they get sprung on by a group of soldiers, Desmond goes in ahead while the others hold of the legion of the ****ed.

Desmond gets to a room where vidic is, they have an epic battle, but the vidic cuts off desmonds hand and desmond ends up hanging off a ledge. It Is here that vidic reveals that he is desmonds father!!!
Desmond falls and is catched by the crew as they fly underneath.
They then shoot the spacestation in it's weak spot, blowing it up.
They then return to the imperial city as heroes and desmond has 24 children with Rebecca.

But then it shows vidic drifting onto a meteor, he stands up, then he pulls of a mask and it turns out that he is in fact, Lucy!
Then it says to be continued...

Mr_Shade
02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
yeap....

that about sums it up ;)

stefman6987
02-06-2012, 05:59 PM
ahaha if that happened it would be gold

stefman6987
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM
wait wait, what would desmond say to will then..? curious to know what you come up with! ahahah

LordWolv
02-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Made my day Mario, made my day. :D

FilipinoNinja67
02-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Brilliant! I came up with a title for it... AC III WarStars!

itsamea-mario
02-06-2012, 08:37 PM
wait wait, what would desmond say to will then..? curious to know what you come up with! ahahah

Will was obviously the surrogate mother who raised Desmond on a small farm on a distant planet.

naran6142
02-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Okay, so get this right;
In AC3 desmond and his crew will storm into the Templar spacestation all badass like, then there'll be loads of fighting and Shaun will end up in a fist fight with vidic, but as Desmond get there he seed vidic rip shauns head of and Desmond cries out in despair.

So the now shorter gang head on through the facility chasing after vidic, they get sprung on by a group of soldiers, Desmond goes in ahead while the others hold of the legion of the ****ed.

Desmond gets to a room where vidic is, they have an epic battle, but the vidic cuts off desmonds hand and desmond ends up hanging off a ledge. It Is here that vidic reveals that he is desmonds father!!!
They then return to the imperial city as heroes and desmond has 24 children with Rebecca.

But then it shows vidic drifting onto a meteor, he stands up, then he pulls of a mask and it turns out that he is in fact, Lucy!

hmmmmm..... this sounds really really familar....

Acrimonious_Nin
02-06-2012, 11:34 PM
this...this is BRILLIANT super original i like :rolleyes:

B_Crispino
02-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Will was obviously the surrogate mother who raised Desmond on a small farm on a distant planet.

hahahahahahaha

zStrictStyle
02-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Okay, so get this right;

Why don`t you say that Rebecca is revealed to be Desmond`s mother?:D

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Why don`t you say that Rebecca is revealed to be Desmond`s mother?:D
or twin sister that he makes out with in episode 5 -__-

rileypoole1234
02-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Will it be re-released in 3D?

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 03:54 AM
Will it be re-released in 3D?
o.O i really hope and channel my energy that it doesn't... can you imagine Rebecca in a dress? no i don't think so its be so wrong in so many ways. :confused: