PDA

View Full Version : Who was driving the (Spoilers)?

zStrictStyle
02-05-2012, 10:53 PM
I saw the ending of Revelations for Desmond and I saw Shaun,Rebecca and Desmond`s father,but the van was still moving. I wanted to know who was driving the van.Any ideas?

LightRey
02-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Probably the guy you hear talking to William at the end of ACB.

Gil_217
02-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Probably the guy you hear talking to William at the end of ACB.

Nonsense, Lucy Stillman was driving the van.

notafanboy
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Nonsense, Lucy Stillman was driving the van.

it was obviosly theflyingspaghettmonster

Gil_217
02-05-2012, 11:24 PM
it was obviosly theflyingspaghettmonster

C'mon now, let's be serious here, this is a very important issue.

zStrictStyle
02-06-2012, 12:18 AM
LOL.She`s dead already.

PurpleHaze1980
02-06-2012, 03:40 AM
I always assumed the van was being driven by the other male whose voice we heard at the end of AC:Brotherhood. Either that, or possibly the driver is the one behind the "Erudito" username on the Haephestus network (or has it yet been established yet that Erudito is William Miles?).

If it was Lucy driving, then there's a lot of complicated explanations to be made as to why she's still alive when 16 claimed she was dead and Shaun supposedly went to her funeral (the plan of her faking her own death would seem odd as Desmond didn't seem to be in on the idea of stabbing her).

odovoro
02-06-2012, 05:31 AM
We didn't see anyone driving the van so that must mean...*gulp* the van was driving by itself !!
this will probably be the biggest mystery of AC XD

LightRey
02-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I always assumed the van was being driven by the other male whose voice we heard at the end of AC:Brotherhood. Either that, or possibly the driver is the one behind the "Erudito" username on the Haephestus network (or has it yet been established yet that Erudito is William Miles?).

If it was Lucy driving, then there's a lot of complicated explanations to be made as to why she's still alive when 16 claimed she was dead and Shaun supposedly went to her funeral (the plan of her faking her own death would seem odd as Desmond didn't seem to be in on the idea of stabbing her).

From the encyclopedia:
"It is unclear whether Erudito is a person or a group, but evidence thus far suggests that it is a collective composed of a number of individuals working independently, but who share a common purpose: to stand in direct opposition to Abstergo Industries. Whether this Erudito Collective is in collusion with the Assassin Brotherhood remains unclear. However, knowingly or not, the actions of the Collective undoubtedly server the cause of the Assassins at this time"

I'd like to point out that it's unlikely William is (part of) Erudito, as he sends Desmond an email under his own name if you start The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC before finishing ACB's main story, while such an email would have been ideal to send under such a pseudonym. I also don't really see why an Assassin would hack the emails of fellow Assassins and send the passwords to Desmond. Even if said Assassin would have been aware of the fact that MAJOR UPCOMING DLC SPOILER there was a mole on the team SPOILER END, it seems very unlikely that he would then send those passwords to Desmond.

itsamea-mario
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
It would have been the other guy william was talking to, paul something.

GLHS
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM
From the encyclopedia:
"It is unclear whether Erudito is a person or a group, but evidence thus far suggests that it is a collective composed of a number of individuals working independently, but who share a common purpose: to stand in direct opposition to Abstergo Industries. Whether this Erudito Collective is in collusion with the Assassin Brotherhood remains unclear. However, knowingly or not, the actions of the Collective undoubtedly server the cause of the Assassins at this time"

I'd like to point out that it's unlikely William is (part of) Erudito, as he sends Desmond an email under his own name if you start The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC before finishing ACB's main story, while such an email would have been ideal to send under such a pseudonym. I also don't really see why an Assassin would hack the emails of fellow Assassins and send the passwords to Desmond. Even if said Assassin would have been aware of the fact that MAJOR UPCOMING DLC SPOILER there was a mole on the team SPOILER END, it seems very unlikely that he would then send those passwords to Desmond.

I've never tried starting the DLC before the end of the game, so I didn't know about this email from William. What does it say?

In relation to the Euridito thing, I was looking up the word yesterday actually, and it seems to basically mean all knowing and that version is a 2nd and/or third person version of the word. So it would make sense that it is a collective intelligence. However, it's always made more sense to me that it was Clay since he would've been able to hack into both the Abstergo Animus network for the emails in project legacy, and the Hephaestus Network via the Assassins animus. It makes sense that he would help Desmond with information and try and steer the project legacy subjects away from trusting Abstergo. But I'm still not sure. I am hoping that it's something they will eventually reveal, and not just some easter egg type thing that they've put into the games and abandoned. But yeah, I don't think it's William or anybody like that. That doesn't really make much sense.

LightRey
02-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I've never tried starting the DLC before the end of the game, so I didn't know about this email from William. What does it say?

In relation to the Euridito thing, I was looking up the word yesterday actually, and it seems to basically mean all knowing and that version is a 2nd and/or third person version of the word. So it would make sense that it is a collective intelligence. However, it's always made more sense to me that it was Clay since he would've been able to hack into both the Abstergo Animus network for the emails in project legacy, and the Hephaestus Network via the Assassins animus. It makes sense that he would help Desmond with information and try and steer the project legacy subjects away from trusting Abstergo. But I'm still not sure. I am hoping that it's something they will eventually reveal, and not just some easter egg type thing that they've put into the games and abandoned. But yeah, I don't think it's William or anybody like that. That doesn't really make much sense.

It doesn't really say anything significant. Just that he's one of the higher-ups in the order and that only Desmond and Rebecca are to know about this information.
That last part is somewhat interesting because it suggests a number of things (DLC SPOILERS):
1. William knows Lucy is a Templar mole.
2. Lucy can communicate with Vidic.
3. The Templars are unaware of the location of the Grand Temple.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-06-2012, 11:47 PM
LOL.She`s dead already. NO shes NOT i LOVE HER!!!:mad:

zStrictStyle
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
NO shes NOT i LOVE HER!!!:mad:

LOL. u love her?really?xD

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 12:10 AM
LOL. u love her?really?xD
well when you ask so directly it makes me reconsider.... -__-

DinoSteve1
02-07-2012, 12:16 AM
You know it is quite possible that the van had an access point from the front to the back or even more likely there was no wall behind the driver and passenger seats so they could just hop in and out

or

technology is so advanced in assassins creed universe that they are able to look at the past through your DNA, so it wouldn't be implausible that they also have cars and vans that drive themselves. But I find this unlikely.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 12:49 AM
maybe about 20 minutes elapsed and they walked around....maybe

LintonMildone
02-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Paul Bellamy; a director of an assassin camp that Daniel Cross was brought to and he contacted William who was known or codenamed as Bill Miles when he wanted to look up Daniel's family history. Here's a link:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Paul_Bellamy

Acrimonious_Nin
02-07-2012, 02:04 AM
no its not paul bellamy its ..well heck that sounds about right