PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft game launcher has stopped working!!!!!!

Beebee007
02-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I installed Assassins Creed Revelations on my pc. I run it and it gets to the auto patch screen. It finishes then it says ubisoft game launcher has stopped working. I searched everywhere on how to fix this. I piad for this and now i feel like ubisoft is ripping me off.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi, you need to re-install the game launcher http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15966/related/1

prabhat493
08-07-2012, 12:30 PM
i just installed assassin's creed revelations...when i run it ,the launcher appears..but when i click on play ...nothing happens..only the launcher appears again...what possibly can be the problem?

cool_nick_dk
07-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi..

I am trying to start up ***.Creed Revelations, but ubisoft "stops working" and cant open the game.. If I try to open ***.Creed I or II it opens fine..

Can any1 plz help me on how I get it to start up the game

Thx in advance :D

I should probl add, that I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game.

Locopells
07-22-2014, 06:44 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums!

Without knowing your system myself, I can't really say what might be causing this, but if you go to support (click my sig), they should know the right questions to ask, inorder to pinpoint the problem.

Good luck!

cool_nick_dk
07-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Thx for the advice Locopells, I got it working late last night... :D
Im running the game via Steam, and just had to run Steam as administrator, then the game opened without any probl..

Locopells
07-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Excellent!

imturbo16
11-24-2015, 10:57 PM
I installed Assassins Creed Revelations on my pc. I run it and it gets to the auto patch screen. It finishes then it says ubisoft game launcher has stopped working. I searched everywhere on how to fix this. I piad for this and now i feel like ubisoft is ripping me off.
try launching as administrater worked for me.

YazX_
11-25-2015, 01:25 AM
no need to revive old threads that got resolved.

Thx - Closed.