PDA

View Full Version : Templar Grade Pyramid?

ItsBaxton
02-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Just wondered if anyone knows why the pyramid was left out of revelations. I always thought it was a good way to gauge a players skill on a regular basis as opposed to just getting a great score and having that as the only monument to your skill. I realize the statistics are a way to keep track but I thought the pyramid was a cool way to challenge yourself weekly.

Serrachio
02-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Because anyone could get Grand Master, so there was no achievement in it.

Also, it encouraged boosting.

ItsBaxton
02-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Boosting is encouraged by the fact you can join a match your friends are currently playing whether it is free for all or not. So that seems irrelevant to the question. No offense. A weekly average was what was a good idea to me because you have to continually get good scores to maintain rank. This is not to say current rank holders don't deserve their rank. I just thought it was a good system that only improved the existing one. Thanks for replying Saracchio.....by the way I miss the nobleman he was my favorite persona.

persiateddy95
02-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Lol, so you think these current leaderboards are free from boosters or something? TS was much better, you had to work for it regularly. FFA on PS3 was always free from boosters.

ItsBaxton
02-06-2012, 02:37 PM
That's my point, you had to work for it. It wasn't a solitary game you did well in. You had to be good on a regular basis...

MultehLULZ
02-07-2012, 08:35 PM
They left it out because there is no "Ranked or Player" lobbies.