PDA

View Full Version : "Sage" Achievment

AaronTheTeen
02-05-2012, 03:08 AM
So I bought all the books even the 4 in the other cave area and have done all the Marco Polo books. I did not get the achievement and would prefer to not have to start a new game. Could this be patched were one more book is added or where I can get the trophy (because I am trying for the platinum on ps3)?
EDIT: Sorry about posting this in the wrong place. I will try to delete this post as soon as I can find out how to.

P3nT4_
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM
well i have the same problem here. have all books but the trophy did not pop up. so i decided to go for a second run and same append no trophy but this time 1 of the missons of Marco Polo that i have completed don't show in dna book missons and the book is missing in the assassins library,and there is no way to get to do the misson again cuse it donsen't apear in the map or dna.. i hope a patch comes soon to repair this, it is impossible to get the platinum trophy like this..

ps: i also tryed to delete all the game data and the update but no lucky no trophy:mad:

Mr_Shade
02-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi there,

If you check the weekly update thread - the glitch will be fixed in the next title patch.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658373-Weekly-forum-update-for-feb-1

We don't have an ETA on it yet though, but we will post asap :)

UncleMegaDude
02-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the information. I was wondering where the heck the last book was myself but now I know that a fix is coming. So, the update will automatically grant the achievment if you have all of the books? Or will there be something else to do for it first? One other quick question. How do you kill three guards at the same time with throwing knives?

LightRey
02-17-2012, 01:37 AM
From what I heard the achievement unlocks automatically if you already met the requirements. As for the three guards with throwing knives, I would advise using poison on them first. That way they die instantly if they get hit by your throwing knives.