PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Altair sections...and THAT guy from the end of Embers

EscoBlades
02-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey all. So don't know how many of you got to watch the Dolls and Devs Livestream for the Double XP event last night. I was on it with the Frag Dolls, Ubigabe, Darby McDevitt and Falko Poiker. You can watch it back here (http://www.twitch.tv/fragdolls/b/307460384).

I took the opportunity to ask Darby about the creative process that went into deciding what Altair sections to include in the game, and which ones don't make the cut. I also asked him about THAt guy at the end of embers.....yu know, the one some of you think was a Templar, and may have killed Ezio.

Start the video at 38:15 in, where i throw Darby a quesion (also at 51:12). Might make for interesting listening :D

LightRey
02-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey all. So don't know how many of you got to watch the Dolls and Devs Livestream for the Double XP event last night. I was on it with the Frag Dolls, Ubigabe, Darby McDevitt and Falko Poiker. You can watch it back here (http://www.twitch.tv/fragdolls/b/307460384).

I took the opportunity to ask Darby about the creative process that went into deciding what Altair sections to include in the game, and which ones don't make the cut. I also asked him about THAt guy at the end of embers.....yu know, the one some of you think was a Templar, and may have killed Ezio.

Start the video at 38:15 in, where i throw Darby a quesion (also at 51:12). Might make for interesting listening :D

Very interesting. So there might actually be more to that guy than I thought. Very nice as always, EscoBlades. :p

rileypoole1234
02-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Wow. I always thought that the guy was just so Ezio could get "one last insult". Interesting indeed.

LordWolv
02-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Very interesting.. very.
Brilliant as always EscoBlades. ;)

EscoBlades
02-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks everyone.

And yeah, would be interesting to see if someone elaborates on that guy in the future. I may do some digging and see if i can find out anything. Will let you guys know for sure :D

zStrictStyle
02-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Thanks man.I always wanted to know what they thought of the other memory sequences.

zStrictStyle
02-05-2012, 12:48 AM
That blonde never let anyone speak but herself ;)

JumpInTheFire13
02-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks EscoBlades. I think this basically tells us that AC games need more than a year to be developed.. We could've played as Altair in Mongolia! And the same goes for Embers; Machiavelli was going to be in that but they didn't have enough time.

And was it already known that Flavia was Desmond's ancestor and not Marcello or was it just confirmed in this video?

Azula2005
02-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Esco...Will you marry me?

btw next time ask..."Hey, btw..what's Ezio's religion?"

DinoSteve1
02-07-2012, 12:09 PM
I think I read somewhere that ezio is an Atheist

EscoBlades
02-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Esco...Will you marry me?

btw next time ask..."Hey, btw..what's Ezio's religion?"

LOL!

And yes, i will ask his religion. Unless some of our detail orientated forum members already know the answer? I'm looking at luckyto and Lightrey here :P

luckyto
02-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Very interesting. So there might actually be more to that guy than I thought. Very nice as always, EscoBlades. :p

Someone please bump the thread where everyone who thought it was a Templar was trolled.

LightRey
02-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Someone please bump the thread where everyone who thought it was a Templar was trolled.

Bumping threads is against the rules and as of yet it has not been confirmed, so hold your horses.