PDA

View Full Version : Saint Michael in deathmatch mode - isn't it a bit pointless?

spectatorx
02-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Playing this mode at this map is pointless because all the fools in there are running on rooftops only. IMO been chosen a bad part of a map for this game mode, better would be a square at front doors of church, there would be no rooftops running.

Rooftopers are killing but not their targets, they are killing joy and possibilities to get more points. I'm killing them all usually with my pistol but as we all know for pistol kill is a little amount of points.

Ferrith
02-04-2012, 01:32 PM
I hate this map! The only time I enjoyed playing it was two days ago when I joined a lobby with no roofers and most of them stayed at ground level for the entire game.
I don't like this map in other mods either. The different levels force you to become a roofer at some point or other. In other words, MSM is roofers' paradise.

spectatorx
02-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Similar with knights hospital and Antioch, but there happens more often matches without fools on roofs.

WiLLiAmRoX
02-04-2012, 02:22 PM
i completely agree my main problem with mt st michael is the arti assault. It is a complete and utter waste of 10 minutes
1. the map is way to small and the church right in the way of the map is a completely useless.
2. nowhere to hide.. the streets are so narrow that its safer to walk on the roof tops as u may have a chance of stopping someone with a smoke or mute instead of just being picked off by aerial kills every single fking time
3. The bottom half of the map (down the hill) is completely buffed
it has narrow streets for easy kills
vantage points everywhere to kill the arti assaulters

in my opinion this map shud be removed

Anykeyer
02-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Deathmatch is pointless.

spectatorx
02-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Deathmatch is awesome, in revelations it is my fav mode.

Anykeyer
02-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Good for you. When I randomly join matches in this stupid mode I do my best to ruin it for everyone. When they run I camp and stun. When they camp I run and shoot at point blank, or just troll leading player.

WiLLiAmRoX
02-04-2012, 11:06 PM
i agree with spec deathmatch is awesome its a great way to rack up big kill scores :)