PDA

View Full Version : Stalker issue/Bomb Placement

Rogue Agent 035
02-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Ok, first off..., If this question qualifies as being in the hints/tips section I apologize in advance as I'm not quite sure it does, but.... here goes it....

I have been noticing even from my intial run through back in Nov. that at times when I hear the "Stalker Theme" nothing happens. I normally "stop in my track" when I hear it in order to be prepared for the attack so I have time to take him out before I get stuck with his pig sticker. However, on occassion (Maybe 5/10 times) after the tune plays the stalker never attacks an I am curious is this a glitch or am I missin somethin?

Lastly..., Regarding the Tripwire Challenge (Kill X amount of guards with a tripwire), I was wonderin where the best place is to do this challenge that has little to no people? I have attempted it in crowded areas using lambs blood an other non-lethal implements in order to test the right places to do this challenge, but have had no luck.

Thanks in advance

Rogue Agent 035

TrueStoic
02-04-2012, 11:05 AM
For the Stalker; whenever you hear the theme, there always is a civilan there , tiing to take you out. only sometimes, they seem to "Sh*t their pants" when they see you, and just stand tehre with the knife in both hands, rather in a childish fashion whistling " hm.hmh,hmm im not here.." and does not engage you. OR they come up on the rooftops. so they cant reach you on the ground so they do taht animation on the roof, justs standin there, doing nothin BUT you still hear the sound. He wont kill you by then even if you stand in front of him.

For the Tripwire; try this:
Find a spot with lots of gurds at teh docks. place the 3-4 bombs somehwere on the dock "bridges" ( where the ships tie up. but not so that they detonate at the same time (have some space in between them). now, go agitate those guards, dont kill just try to grab one or soemthin, let them chase you runn over your bombs and keep runing to the last one, they wil keep dieng as tehy wil also run over the bombs. If youstill have soe gurds near and no more bombs, yet have the materials to make them, you dont need the bomb station. just open the weapon reel try to slect your tripwire and press X orSquare ( 360 or ps3 ), this will make another bombs and take the ingredients from your inventory.

Rogue Agent 035
02-04-2012, 06:49 PM
For the Stalker; whenever you hear the theme, there always is a civilan there , tiing to take you out. only sometimes, they seem to "Sh*t their pants" when they see you, and just stand tehre with the knife in both hands, rather in a childish fashion whistling " hm.hmh,hmm im not here.." and does not engage you. OR they come up on the rooftops. so they cant reach you on the ground so they do taht animation on the roof, justs standin there, doing nothin BUT you still hear the sound. He wont kill you by then even if you stand in front of him.

For the Tripwire; try this:
Find a spot with lots of gurds at teh docks. place the 3-4 bombs somehwere on the dock "bridges" ( where the ships tie up. but not so that they detonate at the same time (have some space in between them). now, go agitate those guards, dont kill just try to grab one or soemthin, let them chase you runn over your bombs and keep runing to the last one, they wil keep dieng as tehy wil also run over the bombs. If youstill have soe gurds near and no more bombs, yet have the materials to make them, you dont need the bomb station. just open the weapon reel try to slect your tripwire and press X orSquare ( 360 or ps3 ), this will make another bombs and take the ingredients from your inventory.

Thanks fer the info True, I'll give that method a try, just want to keep the civilan casualty rate to a bare minimum preferably non.

imonthenet
02-15-2012, 09:42 AM
What I did with the tripwire challenge was that I killed the rooftop guards. You simply place the bomb along the guards path and move on to the next one you can find, this is made even easi as their paths nearly always come up under Eagle Sense plus their are no civilians to get in the way. And like TrueStoic said you can refill bombs under the weapon wheel as long as you have the required ingredients so there will be no need to visit a bomb station every three/four/five kills

hasansalvador
02-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks for sharing ..