PDA

View Full Version : The Main Character in ACIII

GameFreak65
02-02-2012, 08:49 PM
I just want to know who will be the next main character Desmond Or one of his Ancestors what do you think?. im just hoping that the next poster of ACIII will be Desmond in a hoodie that will be AWESOME!!!

Assassin_M
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM
An Ancestor of Desmond.. that is actually more or less confirmed..

naran6142
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM
there is going to be another ancestor, and desmond will have his role as always

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 09:20 PM
I hope, too, that the main character will be Desmond. The ansestor can play his/her part but not be the main protagonist. Otherwise the story and the script will be terribly damaged and the game will become so boring that very few people are going to buy it contrary to the previus installments.

Assassin_M
02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I hope, too, that the main character will be Desmond. The ansestor can play his/her part but not be the main protagonist. Otherwise the story and the script will be terribly damaged and the game will become so boring that very few people are going to buy it contrary to the previus installments.
Dude, you should stop stating your opinion as fact. Its annoying
and believe me you should stop, if you want to avoid LightRey`s wrath..

YuurHeen
02-02-2012, 09:53 PM
there is a ancestor.( maybe more then one). whether he/she/them is/are the main character(s) is not confirmed.

i just hope they will make it just as different as ac2 was compared to ac1.

LightRey
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Dude, you should stop stating your opinion as fact. Its annoying
and believe me you should stop, if you want to avoid LightRey`s wrath..

And my wrath is terrible and dealt without mercy. I don't think AC3 will be constructed so simply that we can really say that there is one main protagonist. It's already been quite debatable up till now and Desmond hasn't even really had his chance to shine yet.