PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so lag

kunzario
02-02-2012, 05:54 AM
I'm playing ACB on PS3 , Why is my game keep lagging when in an area with crowded people or so many building around ? the other assassin's creed (1,2) i play just fine and no lag , can someone having the same problem with me help me out ? so sad that i cant enjoy roma like venice :(

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 05:57 AM
I'm playing AC3 on PS3 , Why is my game keep lagging when in an area with crowded people or so many building around ? the other assassin's creed (1,2) i play just fine and no lag , can someone having the same problem with me help me out ? so sad that i cant enjoy roma like venice :(

what you playing AC3? woowww how did you... ive played AC, AC2, ACB & ACR not AC3

kunzario
02-02-2012, 05:58 AM
i mean AC3 = ACB ,sorry for the mistake

raging8762
02-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Brotherhood has been known to have its framerate issues. I don't think there's much you could do about it, I experienced something similar.

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 06:00 AM
i mean AC3 = ACB ,sorry for the mistake

i know i was just messing, just was wondering if you would catch that. so what is exactly going on now? can you add more detail

rafiqul84
02-02-2012, 11:33 PM
"so lag" - deary me child, it seems someone has not been reading many book's recently. I suggest personally spend more time with Dan Brown and a wee bit less mashing thumbs puppetering an imaginary italian. Hmmm yes? intersting? seem like a good idea? Wonderful im glad we all agree.

zStrictStyle
02-03-2012, 11:42 PM
I used to play it on pc and it was so laggy.I changed my video card and all my problems were solved.

nikos453
07-03-2014, 10:01 PM
you kidding right?? at ac1 i have lags as hell the game is so worst acb run smoothly no lags no problem all ac run smoothly except ac1 i use ps3 super slim (720p resolution helps to better framerate)

purplekurple
07-03-2014, 11:15 PM
you kidding right?? at ac1 i have lags as hell the game is so worst acb run smoothly no lags no problem all ac run smoothly except ac1 i use ps3 super slim (720p resolution helps to better framerate)

Dude, this thread is like 2 years old.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-03-2014, 11:24 PM
"so lag" - deary me child, it seems someone has not been reading many book's recently. I suggest personally spend more time with Dan Brown and a wee bit less mashing thumbs puppetering an imaginary italian. Hmmm yes? intersting? seem like a good idea? Wonderful im glad we all agree.

Nobody agrees with you! Big words for someone with a splinter cell profile pic! Did it make you feel like a big man making fun of him? You're pathetic!

Sekuiya.
07-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Nobody agrees with you! Big words for someone with a splinter cell profile pic! Did it make you feel like a big man making fun of him? You're pathetic!
Like purplekurple (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1601600-purplekurple) said, this thread is two years old. That guy posted that two years ago, his profile says his last activity was also two years ago. He's so not gonna see that.

LoyalACFan
07-04-2014, 02:22 AM
I think it's pretty well known that Brotherhood runs like *** on PS3...? It certainly does on mine.

Edit- just realized this was necro'd, so... Disregard.

Moultonborough
07-04-2014, 07:02 AM

Congratz on the Necro'd thread over two years old. Just out of curiosity how many pages back did you find this LOL.

EDIT: Just a hint....check the date of the last post before replying.

itsamea-mario
07-04-2014, 07:49 AM
This thread needs the pillow treatment i think..

Sesheenku
07-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Lol ancient. Anyways kids, don't play AC on PS3, Ubisoft can't optimize **** on PS3.