PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to the story?

Ninjahed
02-02-2012, 02:42 AM
If this game series has done one thing, it has delivered a breathe taking campaign with well put incorporations based on the time line and city. however what has been happening that I and I imagine others, is that there seems to be less of this with the last two now. As amazing as they were, they have gotten dramatically shorter and less of a powerful story line. What happened to the in depth story line we got from 1 and 2? Brotherhood, the ending just consisted of him inconveiniently stumbling where Cesarae was and ending with a short storyline. I waited patiently for the next assassin's creed and when I beat it, i realized how much more they could have done. The entire journey from italy to masyaf could have been a good sequence or two. The journey from the first kill cut-scene to constantinople could have been a part of a sequence. For add ons and creativity, Revelations was great but it ended too soon. You spend too much time on multiplayer and now all I see is DLC #1 and DLC #2 map pack... Atleast brotherhood had campaign expansions. IF the next assassin's creed is the end, definetly should make it one huge storyline with a hugggge free roam world like elder scrolls does it. Almost make it a role playing game but keep the realistic aspect in mind, so that we arn't throwing fire on our weapons ( if you know what I mean). Location should be more key during a fight, and add challenging enemy soldiers, like the Janissaries in this one, which were a great addon. Healing should be a slow recharge, not take steroids and you'll feel better.

Please work on campaign more, Multiplayer is good as is, dont fix what isn't broke.

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 05:39 AM
wow not to burst your bubble man but we've been discussing this on other threads, i see your new with 1 post, so yea just look around for similar threads and post your opinions, we have too many similar posts around

JumpInTheFire13
02-02-2012, 05:47 AM
wow not to burst your bubble man but we've been discussing this on other threads, i see your new with 1 post, so yea just look around for similar threads and post your opinions, we have too many similar posts around
That's been happening a lot lately

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 05:59 AM
That's been happening a lot lately

yea im starting to see that

itsamea-mario
02-02-2012, 02:45 PM
And hopefully drop the multiplayer.

Into a ditch.

Filled with rats.

Then set fire to the ditch.

Then fill the ditch with molten titanium.

Then never mention it again..

Black_Widow9
02-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the Forums :D
Please check the Stickied Topics to post your Feedback. If you use the Search feature you will find that there are others discussing similar Topics.
Thanks ;)

Topic Closed