PDA

View Full Version : potential new AC game?...

Kramer56
02-02-2012, 12:55 AM
I have finishd the story for all the games, and I am wondering who Eve is because she is never mentioned in the last game. IS it possible that the chinese assassin from the Embers movie is the ancestor of Eve, and if so, is there going to be another game following her story to meet desmond?

kenshijr
02-02-2012, 05:41 AM
I have finishd the story for all the games, and I am wondering who Eve is because she is never mentioned in the last game. IS it possible that the chinese assassin from the Embers movie is the ancestor of Eve, and if so, is there going to be another game following her story to meet desmond?

stay tuned until next time...

raging8762
02-02-2012, 05:46 AM
Nothing has been confirmed yet.

JumpInTheFire13
02-02-2012, 05:49 AM
There's already threads with topics like this so please quit making new ones and just look around

Kramer56
02-02-2012, 06:40 AM
There aren't as many as you think, I looked, but I was just starting one of my own.

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 10:24 AM
I don't think Jun has anything to do with Eve. She was just an assassin. Eve shall be the descendant of probably The Eve we all know from the truth video of AC2.

LightRey
02-02-2012, 01:19 PM
My god. -_-

I'll say it again: EVERYONE is an ancestor of Eve. Even if she was not the only woman at the time, it was so long ago that all the other bloodlines will have merged with hers. It's just like all native Europeans being direct descendants of Charlemagne.

Kramer56
02-02-2012, 07:33 PM
That is true, but in the game we find out that not all the assassins have the same abilities as the first race, only those with a direct link to the hybrids of the humans and the others. So my question is whether or not Jun was a true assassin, and the anscestor of the one to become the new Eve.

LightRey
02-02-2012, 07:42 PM
That is true, but in the game we find out that not all the assassins have the same abilities as the first race, only those with a direct link to the hybrids of the humans and the others. So my question is whether or not Jun was a true assassin, and the anscestor of the one to become the new Eve.

First of all, all humans have the potential for Eagle Vision. A high concentration of TWCB genes just makes it easier to awaken. Second, I think it's safe to say that by this point all humans have at least some measure TWCB genes, but it is only people like Desmond, who have an exceptionally high concentration of it (he's apparently "one in ten million"), that actually have any decent chance of using it effectively and even he had to activate it through the bleeding effect.

YuurHeen
02-02-2012, 09:57 PM
they did bring a lot of information about her and the china problems that it could be in a future ac. both embers and legacy kinda point to it but it wont be ac3 since i do not see how a temple in northern america, the end of the world by a solar flare and a satilite with a poe on it from the templers is linked to something asian.

Kramer56
02-03-2012, 12:26 AM
First of all, all humans have the potential for Eagle Vision. A high concentration of TWCB genes just makes it easier to awaken. Second, I think it's safe to say that by this point all humans have at least some measure TWCB genes, but it is only people like Desmond, who have an exceptionally high concentration of it (he's apparently "one in ten million"), that actually have any decent chance of using it effectively and even he had to activate it through the bleeding effect.

Ok, you are right but you are missing my point though. All I am saying is that Juno said to find Eve, I was just wondering if Eve had any connection to the chinese Assassin in Embers, like Desmond had with Altair and Ezio, that's all. I could be completely wrong, but I want to know who Eve is since they ask it in Brotherhood and do not elaborate in Revelations.

LightRey
02-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Ok, you are right but you are missing my point though. All I am saying is that Juno said to find Eve, I was just wondering if Eve had any connection to the chinese Assassin in Embers, like Desmond had with Altair and Ezio, that's all. I could be completely wrong, but I want to know who Eve is since they ask it in Brotherhood and do not elaborate in Revelations.

No, Juno said to find a woman. She never even mentions the name "Eve". S16 is the only one who mentions her and he seems to be primarily referring to her DNA. I also don't see any good reason to suspect that Juno and S16 were talking about the same thing.

Kramer56
02-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Juno was talking about Desmond as the new Adam, so when she says to find the other, she is referring to the new Eve, which I was just speculating on who that is. Why are you getting bent out of shape? I am not going to argue with you about it, I was just stating something I feel is what was said by Juno, until I hear official word from someone I can still have my opinions.

itsamea-mario
02-03-2012, 10:52 AM
I personally don't think a ***** hunt is the right direction for the game to take...

LightRey
02-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Juno was talking about Desmond as the new Adam, so when she says to find the other, she is referring to the new Eve, which I was just speculating on who that is. Why are you getting bent out of shape? I am not going to argue with you about it, I was just stating something I feel is what was said by Juno, until I hear official word from someone I can still have my opinions.

No she wasn't. Juno never mentions Adam either. Where are you getting all this completely wrong information?

Kramer56
02-04-2012, 01:25 AM
No she wasn't. Juno never mentions Adam either. Where are you getting all this completely wrong information?

Ok, first off, this was supposed to be a friendly thread about a general topic. I do not care if peope have differing opinions, that is the beauty of the forums, but people like you who argue every little point, and insist they are completely right, and pursue the issue over and over kind of ruin the experience.

That being said, if you look at the strategy guide for Brotherhood, in the plot analysis section it states that Minvera talked about a hybridization project that the First Civilization started to save their kind, and it started with Adam and Eve, and their direct bloodlines. Juno elaborated on the project by saying that it was a long-term project that culminated n Desmond, who has half the required genetic make-up to revive the dead civilaztion, and the other, an unknown women, who has the other half of the genetic make-up. Essentially Desmond and this woman can give the First Civilaztion new life. Essentially that means they are the first, a new Adam and Eve.

Neither Minerva or Juno come right out and say it, but what they do say points to that general idea. Desmond and the woman can save the world, and help revive the lost First Civilization. You have to learn to interpret what is said, and it makes sense. They might not be called Adam and Eve, but it fits with what they are needed to do.

This is the last post I will make on this subject, I do not care if people disagree with me, least of all you, but lets at least try to keep it civil and say that we disagree and leave it at that.

albertwesker22
02-04-2012, 01:34 AM
You have to learn to interpret what is said, and it makes sense. They might not be called Adam and Eve, but it fits with what they are needed to do.

This is the last post I will make on this subject, I do not care if people disagree with me, least of all you, but lets at least try to keep it civil and say that we disagree and leave it at that.

Baseless speculation is what you mean.

Light Rey is right, your information is wrong.

jpledge
02-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Ok, first off, this was supposed to be a friendly thread about a general topic. I do not care if peope have differing opinions, that is the beauty of the forums, but people like you who argue every little point, and insist they are completely right, and pursue the issue over and over kind of ruin the experience.

That being said, if you look at the strategy guide for Brotherhood, in the plot analysis section it states that Minvera talked about a hybridization project that the First Civilization started to save their kind, and it started with Adam and Eve, and their direct bloodlines. Juno elaborated on the project by saying that it was a long-term project that culminated n Desmond, who has half the required genetic make-up to revive the dead civilaztion, and the other, an unknown women, who has the other half of the genetic make-up. Essentially Desmond and this woman can give the First Civilaztion new life. Essentially that means they are the first, a new Adam and Eve.

Neither Minerva or Juno come right out and say it, but what they do say points to that general idea. Desmond and the woman can save the world, and help revive the lost First Civilization. You have to learn to interpret what is said, and it makes sense. They might not be called Adam and Eve, but it fits with what they are needed to do.

Agreed

LightRey
02-04-2012, 01:16 PM

it supposedly started with Adam and Eve. We don't know that. Furthermore, she's referring to the project as being a failure ("we should have left you as you were!"). She doesn't compare Desmond to Adam. She doesn't refer to continuing the process. She doesn't even mention Adam. It's clear that she's referring to the project with regards to the Sixth Sense, which is apparently fully awakened Eagle Vision/Sense, which was supposed to be unlocked in some if not most humans through this hybrid project. Obviously it failed, but it's quite clear that Juno wanted Desmond to awaken it ("Awaken the sixth.").

He is not supposed to have any role resembling Adam's. His role is to save the world, which seems to require him having a fully awakened Sixth Sense, which isn't surprising considering you apparently need it to be able to effectively control PoE's and it is well demonstrated in the final cutscene of ACR (glowing arms + glowing PoE + glowing Grand Temple door).

Also, about the unknown woman (TWCB did not seem to know who exactly it was: "She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon."), she is also not ever compared to Eve, the hybrid project isn't mentioned with regards to her and the name "Eve" is also not even mentioned by name. She is only referred to as being "one who would accompany [Desmond] through the gate". Since walking through a gate generally does not require things along the lines of having a romantic relationship or populating the earth, I see no reason to assume that Desmond will play a role similar to Adam, especially considering his more important role of saving the world, which as far as I know was never something Adam had to do.

Albertwesker22 is right. You are speculating way beyond the information that is provided.

jpledge
02-04-2012, 03:39 PM
but people like you who argue every little point, and insist they are completely right, and pursue the issue over and over kind of ruin the experience.

LightRey
02-04-2012, 03:41 PM
but people like you who argue every little point, and insist they are completely right, and pursue the issue over and over kind of ruin the experience.

Stop trolling the thread.