PDA

View Full Version : Point of view

CkSwtos
02-01-2012, 09:57 PM
This is about the leaked audio.
I was thinking about all those possible-case scenarios that are linked with this audio. Many of us, said that the contents were part of a DLC. The DLC that we all expect for single player. Has anyone thought that this audio was placed there onpurpose for someone to discover it and share it with us? It reveals a lot of Detailes about Lucy and Clay especially. Probably it is a kind of a DLC for us.... Just another idea...Opinions?

kenshijr
02-01-2012, 10:29 PM
This is about the leaked audio.
I was thinking about all those possible-case scenarios that are linked with this audio. Many of us, said that the contents were part of a DLC. The DLC that we all expect for single player. Has anyone thought that this audio was placed there onpurpose for someone to discover it and share it with us? It reveals a lot of Detailes about Lucy and Clay especially. Probably it is a kind of a DLC for us.... Just another idea...Opinions?

i could only know if i ever HEARD it!!!

mustangmaniak20
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Where can i hear the audio? Could u send it to me on PM, please?

rileypoole1234
02-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Where can i hear the audio? Could u send it to me on PM, please?

I just looked for them on Youtube. It's definitely been taken off. That sig is a little big also mate...

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
All the copies of it were removed from the net and I don't think you are to find anything except someone uploads it.

LightRey
02-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I just looked for them on Youtube. It's definitely been taken off. That sig is a little big also mate...

only a little :rolleyes:

GLHS
02-02-2012, 07:04 PM
As far as the audio, yeah it's all been taken down. But as many of you know, I have a transcript, and a lot of you have already received it, so most of us are good in that area. As far as the thread topic itself, it obviously was put there intentionally b/c it was encoded on the PC version's disk, so they put it there for some reason. Knowing them, I'm sure it was for us to discover it, but I doubt they ever imagined it would be cracked and leaked this early, before they even got to announce it or anything. Which is I'm guessing why they're being so tight lipped as opposed to saying "yeah, ok, you caught us. There's gonna be DLC, but it's not ready yet."

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 07:07 PM
As far as the audio, yeah it's all been taken down. But as many of you know, I have a transcript, and a lot of you have already received it, so most of us are good in that area. As far as the thread topic itself, it obviously was put there intentionally b/c it was encoded on the PC version's disk, so they put it there for some reason. Knowing them, I'm sure it was for us to discover it, but I doubt they ever imagined it would be cracked and leaked this early, before they even got to announce it or anything. Which is I'm guessing why they're being so tight lipped as opposed to saying "yeah, ok, you caught us. There's gonna be DLC, but it's not ready yet."
Well I agree, but what I am saying, is that it is the whole DLC and not just a part of it.

GLHS
02-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah, idk. I'm guessing it's probably just parts of it and there will be more. A lot of the stuff sounds like it's cut and there might be more there, so we'll just have to wait I guess.

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah, idk. I'm guessing it's probably just parts of it and there will be more. A lot of the stuff sounds like it's cut and there might be more there, so we'll just have to wait I guess.
I'm fine if it is the DLC the way it is, all of the dialogues heard are cut from a biifer part. What if hey were put like this in purpose?

naran6142
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
i looked it up a few minutes ago on youtube, and its up...

kriegerdesgottes
02-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I saved it to my harddrive because I know how Ubisoft or any game developer is about potentially leaked material and it seemed legit and it apparently was but I must admit I can't make much out of it. Some things on it seem big but it's hard to tell what they are talking about or who is talking sometimes because it's out of order and I'm sure portions are missing from it too so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

POP1Fan
02-02-2012, 09:41 PM

Can you send me a PM with the transcript too? I think i was a little slow...

YuurHeen
02-02-2012, 09:49 PM
the way ubisoft reacted shows they did not want us to find it.

CkSwtos
02-03-2012, 01:22 PM
I saved it to my harddrive because I know how Ubisoft or any game developer is about potentially leaked material and it seemed legit and it apparently was but I must admit I can't make much out of it. Some things on it seem big but it's hard to tell what they are talking about or who is talking sometimes because it's out of order and I'm sure portions are missing from it too so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Most of the voices heard are familiar, Vidic, Bill, Clay. As about the others, they are introduced. Like Clay's father (Clay is subject 16) and that templar guy from Abstergo.