PDA

View Full Version : The master assassin error, can't get the 7th level 14 assassin become master assassi

chugiftchu
02-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Hello, there is a problem with master assassin. I have 6 master assassins now, all of them become master assassins by finishing the 12 master assassins' missions. That means I have finish all of 12 master assassins' missions.

But there is an assassin called Ahmend Sarraf, who is assigned to me automatically during the events of Sequence 03, after he finished the mission "the little prince" , he came back. Now he reached level 14 and have already gained the 15500 xp but cannot gained any more no matter I let him do how many missions.

He cannot become the 7th master assassin. So I cannot complete the assassin guild challenge and the achievement " the mentor".

I wonder if somebody has the same problem.

Please help. Thanks

LightRey
02-01-2012, 03:46 PM
He becomes a master assassin by continuing the story.

GLHS
02-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah, once he's maxed out level 14, it will tell you that an Assassin is ready to speak with you and complete his training. Then you find where the master Assassin mission is and complete it. I guarantee you have not completed all of them, b/c he's the first one you do the missions with. So the mission is there somewhere. If all else fails, just send him on some missions, or upgrade another assassin. I just got that the other day, so it is possible.

LightRey
02-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah, once he's maxed out level 14, it will tell you that an Assassin is ready to speak with you and complete his training. Then you find where the master Assassin mission is and complete it. I guarantee you have not completed all of them, b/c he's the first one you do the missions with. So the mission is there somewhere. If all else fails, just send him on some missions, or upgrade another assassin. I just got that the other day, so it is possible.

He's talking about the one that gets sent on "The Little Prince". It's the guy you place in the Galata Den during one of the memories in sequence 3. His Master Assassin mission is part of the main story (also in sequence 3), so he'll be promoted by advancing the story.

GLHS
02-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Isn't his second mission a master assassin mission though, or does he just automatically become one? I can't remember. Either way, he counts towards the 7, so that would mean that dude only has 6 guys altogether. Either that, or it's just glitched.

LightRey
02-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Isn't his second mission a master assassin mission though, or does he just automatically become one? I can't remember. Either way, he counts towards the 7, so that would mean that dude only has 6 guys altogether. Either that, or it's just glitched.

His Master Assassin Mission is also part of the story. As he mentions himself there are 12 master assassin missions in total in the memory list (2 for each Assassin). That leaves the 2 that are part of sequence 2.

GLHS
02-01-2012, 04:16 PM
He must've done a whole bunch of running around and just Mediterranean Defense without doing much of the main story then, b/c that's the first guy to become master assassin, and that's really early in the story. So yeah, I'm guessing it'll unlock once he finishes the assassin's mission.

LightRey
02-01-2012, 04:19 PM
He must've done a whole bunch of running around and just Mediterranean Defense without doing much of the main story then, b/c that's the first guy to become master assassin, and that's really early in the story. So yeah, I'm guessing it'll unlock once he finishes the assassin's mission.

He must be a completist like me. I did the same thing in all my 3 playthroughs. xD

D.I.D.
02-01-2012, 04:37 PM

Yeah I had the same problem because I was playing that way, building up money and working on the team. I couldn't understand why it had been so many hours and the first assassin still hadn't come back from the Little Prince mission (thought it was a bug!), and then I had the same thing of playing on and on and wondering why the levelling-up wasn't happening. On one hand I suppose the designers couldn't tell us "these things won't happen until you get to [mission x]", but then again it shouldn't have really mattered if we wanted to school our entire academy in preference to finishing the main story either. Confusing!