PDA

View Full Version : No more Repressed Memories?

zStrictStyle
02-01-2012, 02:27 AM
In Ac Brotherhood,you could do the Full Sync thing for a reason.Now with the new game it has no purpose (no rewards,no repressed memories).Now I want to know :What's the goal of Full in AC Revelations? I wish I could have the ones even between 1488-91 or even 1491-1496\97.Any thoughts about that?

LightRey
02-01-2012, 03:18 AM
There are rewards. You can unlock "cheats" which can be used when replaying fully-synched memories by completing an entire sequence with 100% synch, just like in ACB.

zStrictStyle
02-01-2012, 04:03 AM
There are rewards. You can unlock "cheats" which can be used when replaying fully-synched memories by completing an entire sequence with 100% synch, just like in ACB.
Ok with that,but I wanted something like the five Cristina Memories.If not like them,at least to fill some gaps (already many of them)and actually I think many people feel the same.Thanks for replay anyway.

LightRey
02-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Ok with that,but I wanted something like the five Cristina Memories.If not like them,at least to fill some gaps (already many of them)and actually I think many people feel the same.Thanks for replay anyway.

I'd have liked that too. It's possible because so many people complained about the feature in ACB, they decided to remove any significant rewards for ACR.

zStrictStyle
02-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Why would they complain about it? It was good enough(Compared to a side mission stuff). But what they REALLY complained about is the lack of side missions and that`s what I mean by saying Repressed Memories,and to be honest in ACB I tried to get as much 100% sync as possible to get them,now I didn`t really care about the cheats you mention and full sync. I even got the full sync in about 4 or 5 memories at most.There was nothing no keep me trying to achieve it because nothing interesting happens when I do them. I hope they consider adding them in the DLC or else no one will care about it anymore.

LightRey
02-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Why would they complain about it? It was good enough(Compared to a side mission stuff). But what they REALLY complained about is the lack of side missions and that`s what I mean by saying Repressed Memories,and to be honest in ACB I tried to get as much 100% sync as possible to get them,now I didn`t really care about the cheats you mention and full sync. I even got the full sync in about 4 or 5 memories at most.There was nothing no keep me trying to achieve it because nothing interesting happens when I do them. I hope they consider adding them in the DLC or else no one will care about it anymore.

They complained about it in ACB, because they found the feature annoying. I don't remember any complaints about a lack of side missions in ACB.

zStrictStyle
02-01-2012, 08:45 PM
They complained about it in ACB, because they found the feature annoying. I don't remember any complaints about a lack of side missions in ACB.

1-It`s so obvious I don`t mean ACB by saying lack and side missions and Repressed Memories.I mean Revelations .
2-Why was it annoying then??

LightRey
02-01-2012, 09:50 PM
1. Then I don't know why you mentioned any complaints about ACR, as complaints about ACR can't really have any serious effects on the features of ACR.
2. People found it annoying, because they had trouble with it and they just wanted to continue on with the story, but not miss out on any content. Not that they really did, as it's quite easy to unlock all the Christina memories without 100% synching every mission.

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Well, I posted a mission that is partly hidden and unlocked only when you collect all the books. We can consider it as a repressed memory. Here's the link (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658350-Secret-Dialogue).

raging8762
02-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Well, I posted a mission that is partly hidden and unlocked only when you collect all the books. We can consider it as a repressed memory. Here's the link (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658350-Secret-Dialogue).

Shame I can't unlock that cutscene because of Sage trophy glitch. And yes I am absolutely certain I have collected all the books.

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Have you gone to Cappadocia? There are books there as well.

raging8762
02-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Have you gone to Cappadocia? There are books there as well.

Been there, done that.

CkSwtos
02-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Been there, done that.

Nothing els I can think of...

Black_Widow9
02-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Shame I can't unlock that cutscene because of Sage trophy glitch. And yes I am absolutely certain I have collected all the books.
When the Patch is released, as long as you have met the requirements you will receive the Trophy when you reload your Saved Game. ;)

zStrictStyle
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
That cutscene is good,but my point was that I wanted something new and interesting of Ezio's past.