PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting error while installing assassins creed revelations patch 1.02

PRINCE-K7
01-31-2012, 01:20 PM
PLZZZZZZZZ SOME ONE HELP I'M GETTING ERROR WHILE INSTALLING ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS PATCH 1.02 .......

THE ERROR IS THAT D:\Assassins Creed - Revelations\multi\datapc.forge\patch_backup error so plzzzzzzzz some one send me

multi\datapc.forge size of this file is 438mb

thanks for if u would help

spectatorx
01-31-2012, 03:05 PM
I gave you an answer in other topic where you described your problem, check it.

JoshieCj
11-19-2012, 04:55 PM
@spectatorx the links u gave gave works fine...but i experience a problem while installing the patch 1.02 even after patch 1.01 was installed and when it was downloaded from the link u provided

DarthDeva
11-19-2012, 05:37 PM
It's possible that datapc.forge didn't install properly on your initial setup. Happened to me recently when I installed Revelations on my new pc, ignored the error, got a problem when installing the patch. I don't know if you tried that, but what I did was remove the game completely(revo uninstaller is pretty good at that) and then reinstalling. Important thing is to leave only the setup run and not use the pc, as it seems that certain active processes clash with the installer. Then either let the automatic patching do the work or install the redistributable patches. Try following spectatorx's guidelines if you try reinstalling.
Hope that helps you and let us know if you are able to remedy your situation.