PDA

View Full Version : The best persona to use?

Trolljan
01-31-2012, 03:19 AM
I've been playing ACR MP for a whlie and used several characters, and I find that everytime I play, different personas have effect on the map and the general gameplay.

A lot of the time, I play deathmatch and there are moment when I am in an open square but I just can't seem to find that target, no matter where they were.

That is why I wonder, which is the best character to use for deathmatch mainly. I personally think the courtesan and the guardian are really nice characters to use and they can easily camoflage into others:
Courtesan- Vanguard(a bit), trickster( quite a bit of camoflaging in the night)
Guardian- Renegade, Bombardier( Just a bit)

However, I still am not sure which one to use, so that's why I ask for you guys' opinion on which to use?

On a different note, I've been trying to unlock the courtesan. I've played brother hood and got my character to like at least level 5, yet I still don't have her. I played all my matches as harlequin and never done the single player and saved a file onto my console. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but if anyone can tell em what to do, that would be great.

kenshijr
01-31-2012, 05:53 AM
for deathmatch id say the corsair, or even the jester

AntiChrist7
01-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Its more psychological than really an ingame effect. just take the persona you like the most. I always take the brigand or the renegade. especially for the spear- kill moves

Trolljan
02-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Well I do like the Knight's moves with the big *** sword. Gotta admit, they are pretty darn cool, but he doesn't look like ANY of the other characters and gets killed and noticed rather fast in deathmatch...

I don't know since I haven't unlocked the courtesan but, does she still uses the fan? I think the fan is a pretty cool concept.

@Antichrist7: yeah bro, I know what you are saying, but how do you unlock more spear characters? The only 1 I can use right now is guardian, and I don't really like him. I know the Thesp is going to get spear eventually, but she's eeuuck to me. How do you get renegade and brigand? DLC?

kenshijr
02-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Well I do like the Knight's moves with the big *** sword. Gotta admit, they are pretty darn cool, but he doesn't look like ANY of the other characters and gets killed and noticed rather fast in deathmatch...

I don't know since I haven't unlocked the courtesan but, does she still uses the fan? I think the fan is a pretty cool concept.

@Antichrist7: yeah bro, I know what you are saying, but how do you unlock more spear characters? The only 1 I can use right now is guardian, and I don't really like him. I know the Thesp is going to get spear eventually, but she's eeuuck to me. How do you get renegade and brigand? DLC?

you get the regenade when you past a certain point in ACR, the brigand is the first DLC ubisoft released for ACR, the 4 new characters

Limed_-
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Courtesan looks nearly exact to the pirate lady when she is customised correctly.
Can be mistaken from a long way away, and can save you some trouble.

AwkwardlyBruta
02-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Crusader!
All day.

Trolljan
02-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Courtesan looks nearly exact to the pirate lady when she is customised correctly.

IKR, that gets me all the time.
Bro, can u tell me how to get the courtesan? I like really want to use her.
I heard u just gotta play BH and get 1 xp. I'm like lv 6 on the game. What am I doing wrong?

ClairKruskamp
02-02-2012, 03:38 AM
I almost always go with my favorite character; the Thespian. I do however choose based on the environment.

For example in Souk (Daytime) I go with my trickster (in red) and at night I go with the Vizier (in Black).

While in Rome I go with The Thespian or Courtesan.

Limed_-
02-02-2012, 07:48 AM
IKR, that gets me all the time.
Bro, can u tell me how to get the courtesan? I like really want to use her.
I heard u just gotta play BH and get 1 xp. I'm like lv 6 on the game. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not really sure at the moment about this character.
But I went back to brotherhood for a few matches, and I logged onto revels once again, and I had my character.

Try playing as the courtesan, might work.

AndersAuditore
02-13-2012, 03:56 PM

Yeah. Courtesan can't be customized. I go with Deacon, Vizier, or Crusader. I <3 Crusader!

Patrickmc693
02-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Depends on the map and that maps coloring, which means you have to take into account the different versions of each map( eg. Souk, souk-night). On a map like Venice, it is generally bright. This means bright colors blend in. The thespian is a good choice here really, she can be difficult to spot against the bright background considering she is in white. However, on Venice- night, she is an absolute beacon and stands out a mile away. Match the color of the clothes they wear to the general look of the map and it's coloring and your halfway there. It really only matters in deathmatch, where every advantage with blending you can get counts. If we are just talking about favorite characters, mine is probably the decon or the trickster. They both have some nice kill animations:P

And dont pick the jester. That man is the second sun on Earth on every map.