PDA

View Full Version : Tower Defense Anytime?

Eiyer
01-31-2012, 01:28 AM
Is it possible to play the Tower Defense anytime? Like...is there somewhere I can go to just play it when I want. Honestly I love the tower defense and I'd like to be able to just play it whenever I want. I rarely get to play it through the story, and when I do now, I normally lose and the Templar goes into hiding so I can't get the den back. I can't beat the Cannon cause it destroys all the barricades in one hit, I can't stop them from pushing it and it I do no damage to it with anything, so I'd like to just be able to freely play it when I want.

Eiyer
01-31-2012, 10:40 AM
/bump

SixKeys
01-31-2012, 06:04 PM
The only way to replay Den Defense is to get your Notoriety up to maximum and wait for one of your dens to get attacked. (Opening shops will make your Notoriety grow quickly.) This will work as long as you have at least one den which doesn't have a Master Assassin assigned to it yet. Once you've assigned a master assassin to one of your dens, that den becomes locked and it won't be attacked anymore, so if you want to keep playing DD, make sure to keep at least one of them without a leader. This does mean you won't be able to complete all Master Assassin missions, though.

BTW, gunmen are the most effective way to stop the Templar cannons. Just place a lot of gunmen on the roofs and have them take out as many advancing troops as you can. By the time the tank arrives, you should have enough morale to fight it.

Eiyer
01-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks. I just see why they would add something this cool to the game but not give us a way to play it anytime we want.

kalo.yanis
01-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks. I just see why they would add something this cool to the game but not give us a way to play it anytime we want.
Believe it or not, it's one of the features that is, well... least liked in ACR by the majority of players.