PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for multiplayer/co-op

Chilinut96
01-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone! I'm writing about an idea me and my friend got just recently.

So...
We thought that an idea of some sort of co-op sneak in-kill your target-get out would be really fun. Because we're a bit pissed off about people acting like jerks in game modes such as Manhunt or Wanted. And it would be a nice thing to have something else to do in AC:R besides just try to play good in Manhunt or play singleplayer, that you've already played through. :( It would be really nice to be a bit stealthy and sneaky, run some free-running sequences and eliminate some computer programmed Templars with a friend, and not just try to catch players running around the map. Myself am fed up with the fact that about 1 game out of 5 has talented players, that don't just run around annoying their hunters.

Yep, that's our idea. Fun and challenging challenges(stupid sentence :D), with a friend or two.
Or atleast bring something new to the singleplayer. Please!
I hope the game makers see this, and hopefully use this idea for the good of AC:R gaming community!

Please do develop this idea and bring it up!

Cheers;
Miro

FilipinoNinja67
01-30-2012, 09:46 PM
I have been asking for the same thing for years... Co op would save the mp from becoming a cod (yearly release of garbage)

Black_Widow9
01-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please make sure you check the Stickies where you will find Feedback threads you can post in. You can also use the Search feature to find a Topic to add to.
Thanks ;)

Chilinut96
01-31-2012, 08:29 AM
Oh, allright! Thanks! I'll check them.
Have the game makers done anything to progress these kind of ideas? :o Or any ideas in general?

And Andrew, you're completely right about that. MW has become ****. It was still cool a year ago, before I got really bored with it. :(