PDA

View Full Version : If the rumor is true...

KiShiDo
01-30-2012, 06:42 PM
... and the part 3 will be played at the time of the American revolution... I will ask myself why?

Desmond already knows where he has to go and everything was answered already in Revelation. So why should we have another reliving of something?

stefman6987
01-30-2012, 06:45 PM
From what we know, we only know that the grand temple is in New york, there were 6 temples, so i'm guessing the locations of these temples must be found, or how to activate them, won't make the game interesting if there isn't another character to be honest.

kenshijr
01-30-2012, 06:59 PM
From what we know, we only know that the grand temple is in New york, there were 6 temples, so i'm guessing the locations of these temples must be found, or how to activate them, won't make the game interesting if there isn't another character to be honest.

well said

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 07:49 PM

None of the six worked though. The Grand Temple is the only one to play a vital role in the world-saving case. I am with KiShiDo at this. There is no reason for a new ansestor at least until the world is saved.

misterB2001
01-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Desmond says he knows what to do, he doesn't say he knows HOW to do it.

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 08:08 PM
The apple will guide him.

dxsxhxcx
01-30-2012, 08:16 PM

this is exactly what I said in another thread, and don't forget the part where Juno and S16 say (in ACB) that Desmond needs to find another person to go with him (Eve, according to S16), so the reason why he needs to come back to the animus IMO will probably have something to do with this...

Juno: On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening. You, birthed from our loins and the loins of our enemies. The end and the beginning, who we abhor and honor. The final journey commences. There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon...

Subject 16: Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA

Will_Lucky
01-30-2012, 08:32 PM
His ancestor might have been to the Grand Temple already, and they hold knowledge he needs to actually be able to do whatever it is he needs to do.

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
In Ac 3 it might just be Desmond. after the world is saved there may be a need to get the other pieces of Eden or another world ending crisis that needs to be stopped with an ancestor's help.

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
this is exactly what I said in another thread, and don't forget the part where Juno and S16 say (in ACB) that Desmond needs to find another person to go with him (Eve, according to S16), so the reason why he needs to come back to the animus IMO will probably have something to do with this...

Juno: On the 72nd day before the moment of awakening. You, birthed from our loins and the loins of our enemies. The end and the beginning, who we abhor and honor. The final journey commences. There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon...

I can't see how the animus still can help him find Eve. Eve could be a symbolic person. I mean, you don't really expect to go to Eden right?

Kingsalt20
01-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe the next Desmond's ancestor had met an Eve's descendant. Eve may be something like Adha, an artefact which live in a body.

kriegerdesgottes
01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Because a game with only Desmond would be awful. That is all.

Kingsalt20
01-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Because a game with only Desmond would be awful. That is all.

You're right, Assassin's Creed without Animus and a return to the past is not an Assassin's Creed. Before ACR I believed that we will control Desmond who can pasts from the real to the virtual with the Animus effects like Néo in Matrix x)

B_Crispino
01-30-2012, 10:09 PM
I can't see how the animus still can help him find Eve. Eve could be a symbolic person. I mean, you don't really expect to go to Eden right?

I do. i think that at some point we will go to that ancient society that those who came before showed us... i believe you can call that eden... right?

rileypoole1234
01-30-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing Desmond's ancestor in America opened the Temple, and Desmond doesn't know how to just yet. He knows what they have to do, but not how to open the temple.

RzaRecta357
01-30-2012, 11:26 PM
The grand temple could tell him he has to go all over the world again for all we know. We know nothing of it.

dxsxhxcx
01-30-2012, 11:49 PM

[SPOILERS]
well, the "Eden" from the truth video in AC2 looks a lot with the TWCB city that was destroyed at the end of ACR, so if they are the same city, then they already are in Eden, or what's left of it, but if you meant go to Eden traveling in time with a PoE to find the Eve of the truth video, no, I don't think so and I really hope something like this doesn't happen, but I think that Desmond needs to find the descendant of Eve in the modern days that like him have a big amount of TWCB genes (the key, her dna), I also believe this person might be Daniel Cross, but I hope it's a woman because this way, if Ubi decide to "explore" this person's past in another game showing us her ancestors we would have a different experience playing as a female assassin..

Lonesoldier2012
01-31-2012, 12:16 AM
[SPOILERS]
well, the "Eden" from the truth video in AC2 looks a lot with the TWCB city that was destroyed at the end of ACR, so if they are the same city, then they already are in Eden, or what's left of it, but if you meant go to Eden traveling in time with a PoE to find the Eve of the truth video, no, I don't think so and I really hope something like this doesn't happen, but I think that Desmond needs to find the descendant of Eve in the modern days that like him have a big amount of TWCB genes (the key, her dna), I also believe this person might be Daniel Cross, but I hope it's a woman because this way, if Ubi decide to "explore" this person's past in another game showing us her ancestors we would have a different experience playing as a female assassin..Meh i wouldn't buy it if i had to play as a female Assassin.

SixKeys
01-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Meh i wouldn't buy it if i had to play as a female Assassin.

I'm sure Ubisoft would be heartbroken....

Lonesoldier2012
01-31-2012, 01:56 AM
I'm sure Ubisoft would be heartbroken....

A large majority wouldn't play it if it was a female Assassin. not just me.

mustash
01-31-2012, 02:34 AM

Got any sources to back that claim up? Didn't think so.

Lonesoldier2012
01-31-2012, 04:03 AM
Got any sources to back that claim up? Didn't think so.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658245-Would-you-buy-the-next-Assassin-s-Creed-if-it-was-a-female-Assassin

watch the poll. see what happens.

kenshijr
01-31-2012, 05:07 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658245-Would-you-buy-the-next-Assassin-s-Creed-if-it-was-a-female-Assassin

i guess your losing on that buddy

Lonesoldier2012
01-31-2012, 05:21 AM
i guess your losing on that buddy

I just started the poll tonight.

kenshijr
01-31-2012, 05:40 AM
I just started the poll tonight.

well lets just say you dont have the upper hand at the moment

edzilla_551
01-31-2012, 07:08 AM
i think a female character would suck ***, but i would still play it:cool:

LightRey
01-31-2012, 10:27 AM

You're reading too much into it again. There's no reason to assume that Juno is in any way referring to any Eve.

D.I.D.
01-31-2012, 10:58 AM

Bro. Bro. I'm trying to type here, and there you go blinding me with science.

Before it was released, a lot of people said it was commercial suicide to release a game where the player character is a middle-eastern hitman born to a Muslim parent in an Islamic cult. Turns out we don't have to have a CoD mindset in every AAA title after all.

MaKaVeLiTL
01-31-2012, 11:50 AM

LMFAO, guess you failed there buddy, badly.

mustash
01-31-2012, 02:11 PM

Looks like you were wrong, friend.