PDA

View Full Version : Something i want in Ac 3

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 02:23 AM
In Assassins Creed we saw Altair as a Master Assassin, in Assassins Creed 2 we saw Ezio thrown into the life of an Assassin. in Assassins Creed 3 i want to live the whole life of an Assassin. from birth, to being trained at a young age in free running, to his induction to the order and every other thing in his life.

LightRey
01-30-2012, 02:26 AM
They did that with Ezio.

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 02:27 AM
They did that with Ezio.

Not really. it was his birth. then he was an Assassin. it didn't show his training really.

LightRey
01-30-2012, 02:28 AM
They did. He trained with Mario. What did you think the beginning of Sequence 2 was about? He trains for 2 whole years with him.

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 02:32 AM
They did. He trained with Mario. What did you think the beginning of Sequence 2 was about? He trains for 2 whole years with him. But not as a kid. it also didn't really show his background. basically he was from a rich Italian family that happened to be Assassins. what i was trying to say is we should have the whole story of his background and his training as a kid.

rileypoole1234
01-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Basically what you described was AC2-ACR

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Unless of course i'm just wrong am ugly and have no friends lol.

naran6142
01-30-2012, 02:51 AM
Unless of course i'm just wrong am ugly and have no friends lol.

lol, thats good

But Im guessing that AC3 will be more like AC1, just a small portion of the ancestor's life. The reason they went through ezio's whole life was in part to train desmond but des is trained now so there really isn't a point

LightRey
01-30-2012, 03:08 PM
lol, thats good

But Im guessing that AC3 will be more like AC1, just a small portion of the ancestor's life. The reason they went through ezio's whole life was in part to train desmond but des is trained now so there really isn't a point

Meh, the joke's getting a little old. Anyways, the only difference between what the OP is asking for and AC2 through ACR is that Ezio didn't start training until he was 17. You still experienced all his Assassin training.

tarrero
01-30-2012, 05:16 PM
No more bulky armors, please...

odovoro
01-30-2012, 05:20 PM
all i want is for the truth glyphs to be in this one

tarrero
01-30-2012, 05:40 PM
And as for story goes

One thing that I want to be for sure is a recruit, may be the next ancestor was a futureless thief, with lots of running skills and some sort of "strange sixth sense", he goes for a robbery, but gets caught within a skirmish between the templars and the assassins (that could be the trailer) which began because something huge was about to occur, French Revolution maybe????

Since he is the only witness/survivor alive, he is "kidnapped" into the Assassins Hideout, in which he is finally recruited...
Then, he does some missions like those one you see on the contracts and afterthat, the big plot is discovered.

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 05:56 PM
And as for story goes

One thing that I want to be for sure is a recruit, may be the next ancestor was a futureless thief, with lots of running skills and some sort of "strange sixth sense", he goes for a robbery, but gets caught within a skirmish between the templars and the assassins (that could be the trailer) which began because something huge was about to occur, French Revolution maybe????

Since he is the only witness/survivor alive, he is "kidnapped" into the Assassins Hideout, in which he is finally recruited...
Then, he does some missions like those one you see on the contracts and afterthat, the big plot is discovered.
That sounds legit.

Lonesoldier2012
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Meh, the joke's getting a little old.

I wonder the testicle?