PDA

View Full Version : Signature edition code

CahinRules
01-29-2012, 06:29 AM
Well I had some traveling to do that I am about to soon finish up and I'm very excited to start playing this but I heard my code won't work because it is passed the expiration date. I also heard that the signature edition expiration dates became null and void after a huge issue with the content being unlocked. Will my code work and if so does anyone wanna trade a sig edition code for an ottoman doctor code?

Also the ottoman jester is cool but the harlequin was way better!

Kit572
01-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Really? my sig edition code worked perfectly fine and its past the expiration date....

I don't have the single player altair costume though. god **** i want that...

CahinRules
01-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Oh I don't know if I gave the impression that my code doesn't work I was just wondering if it will and if it still is able to work I wanna trade it for that doctor guy.

Sh0nex
01-29-2012, 08:43 AM
guys i know maybe this could sound stupid but i accidentally bought 2 mediteranean traveler map pack and i don't know what i'm gonna do with my aditional code
so i have an offer i exchange the dlc code for code which unlock preorder characters for multiplayer

CahinRules
01-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Map pack code? Since when does a map pack DLC come with a code? Unless I'm misunderstanding what your trying to say.

Sh0nex
01-29-2012, 10:04 AM
for activating the dlc u need to input the code

Kit572
01-29-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm missunderstanding Sh0nex too...

Sh0nex
01-29-2012, 05:16 PM
what exactly u can't understand i have unused dlc code and i want to change that for exclusive multiplayer characters like crusader ottoman jester

CahinRules
01-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Well at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I'll keep it simple. If you don't have an ottoman doctor code for trade I'm not giving you my signature edition code for the jester.

Limed_-
01-30-2012, 02:03 AM
what exactly u can't understand i have unused dlc code and i want to change that for exclusive multiplayer characters like crusader ottoman jester

Woah! Are you kidding?
Do you realise that these puny maps are not rare in any way?
The special characters are, and nobody would make such a poor exchange.

<3 Doctor

CahinRules
01-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Woah! Are you kidding?

<3 Doctor

Couldn't have said it better myself. Do you have a code you wanna trade?

Sh0nex
01-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Woah! Are you kidding?

<3 Doctor
man but not all of acr players want to buy the dlc and just for comparison i got 2 aditional characters but you got 6 new maps which cost 10$ :D

Sh0nex
01-30-2012, 01:17 PM
and this characters is not as rare as u think it also could be obtained from ubishop with the digital exclusive edition of acr

Sh0nex
01-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Woah! Are you kidding?

<3 Doctor
and i know that almost all firstly activating their codes then maybe they read some posts here but i believe that in brightest day and blackest :D night someone will pm me and they will say : here is my code for my lovely ottoman jester,now give your :)

CahinRules
01-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Well the doctor is rare over here in the US lol and I said it before but ill say it again, I have the maps already and if the doctor is not as rare as you say then there should be no problem with you finding a code for us to trade. You got all the time in the world to find one because I'm not putting in my code for this jester guy.

Sh0nex
01-31-2012, 06:07 AM
Well the doctor is rare over here in the US lol and I said it before but ill say it again, I have the maps already and if the doctor is not as rare as you say then there should be no problem with you finding a code for us to trade. You got all the time in the world to find one because I'm not putting in my code for this jester guy.
i don't think your code should work for me i'm from eu :D