PDA

View Full Version : Huge spoilers for next game

kriegerdesgottes
01-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Just so you know. This is pretty good evidence of the next game so if you click it, you have been warned. http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a362611/assassins-creed-sequel-to-be-unveiled-this-quarter.html#article_continue

zerocooll21
01-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Iterating.

notafanboy
01-28-2012, 05:09 PM
i hope not, it better be set in the french revolution or else... ummmm... IŽLL SCREAM YEA

kriegerdesgottes
01-28-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm cool with it actually. It's the same time period I wanted and I don't think there's much of a question anymore as to where it will be since this isn't the first time we've heard people (who supposedly have insider info) say this was the case. Now I just need to find out what the scope of the game will be and who the protagonist is and I'll be happy.

SixKeys
01-28-2012, 05:56 PM
This is the same thing as the "Rumours about the setting for AC3" thread. This article is based on the same one that started the rumour, nothing is confirmed. This doesn't count as a spoiler or "pretty good evidence", only speculation.

rileypoole1234
01-28-2012, 06:13 PM
I don't believe it. Were there even that many buildings that were 'climbable' in America at that time? If it's true I hope we play as a British soldier instead of American, it'd give us a different point of view. But I still have no reason whatsoever to believe this. The fact that the French Revolution wasn't on the list Ubisoft released strongly points towards it being the location. I do hope they're right in saying it will be revealed this quarter though. I do think the location is wrong though.

kriegerdesgottes
01-28-2012, 07:21 PM
I don't know really and I'd be more than happy to hear that it's going to be the French Revolution after all but I doubt it will happen. But I do know that every AC game since ACII has been revealed in April or May and we will for sure hear something before E3 which is in June so that wasn't really big news although March 31 would be just a little earlier than usual. Not by much though.