PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean Defense-make assassins guard a city? How?

Dejan507
01-28-2012, 03:49 PM
So over the internet I've read that you can make your assassins garrison a city, to improve it's assassin's influence, yet I've never encountered this option while playing the defense.
Is there anything special you need to do? All 7 of my assassins are masters and others are level 10? How do I send them to stay in a city?

CkSwtos
01-28-2012, 03:53 PM
You don't send them to stay there. If I understand correctly what you say, you are talking about the assassin contract missions. Throught this, the Assassin Brotherhood gains control of a city after completing varius mission. But we should not rest as soon as we gain control, because the Tamplars will lay siege after a while on our cities and we have to complete a mission called "Mision Defend the city". That's all you do.

GLHS
01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
You can press triangle or whatever and send a Master Assassin to be the city leader, just like you can appoint one to an Assassin Den. But after doing this, since it's permanent, you lose the ability to send them out on other contracts and can then recruit another assassin.

Dejan507
01-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank you very much, GLHS, that is what I meant. I'm gonna try this!

By the way, I was trying to completely finish all missions in one city, so I did it, and it disappeared from city list, but came back when some new contracts became available, is there also a way to completely own a city and finish all missions in it?