PDA

View Full Version : Embers Ending-Spoilers

CkSwtos
01-28-2012, 03:32 PM
In the end of assassins creed Embers, Ezio gave a small box to Jun. What was in this box?
Another piece of Eden resmbling a compass???

rafiqul84
01-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Could have been a horcrux to kill voldemort.

JumpInTheFire13
01-28-2012, 10:13 PM
I think it was the memory seals

LightRey
01-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Could have been a horcrux to kill voldemort.

Horcruxes keep Voldemort alive.

YuurHeen
01-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Horcruxes keep Voldemort alive.

they dont keep him alive. they are his live. it is a piece of him with his soul in it.
and they keep his body immortal but the body can live without them.

CkSwtos
01-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I think it was the memory seals

They are of no use if Jun got lost on her way home. O.o

rileypoole1234
01-28-2012, 11:28 PM
they dont keep him alive. they are his live. it is a piece of him with his soul in it.
and they keep his body immortal but the body can live without them.

It's not a piece of him, it's an object with a piece of his soul in it. It could be any object, it just now has a fragment of a soul in it. If his body is destroyed, he lives on as the object with his soul in it. He can still live if all the horcruxes are destroyed though.

LightRey
01-28-2012, 11:31 PM
They are of no use if Jun got lost on her way home. O.o

That's not what the box was for. It was for if she "lost her way", which has to do with her attitude, not the actual way home.

It's not a piece of him, it's an object with a piece of his soul in it. It could be any object, it just now has a fragment of a soul in it. If his body is destroyed, he lives on as the object with his soul in it. He can still live if all the horcruxes are destroyed though.

Exactly. Ergo, they keep him alive.

CkSwtos
01-28-2012, 11:38 PM
That's not what the box was for. It was for if she "lost her way", which has to do with her attitude, not the actual way home.
Still can't see how the seals would help her.

dxsxhxcx
01-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Still can't see how the seals would help her.

they would show her Altair's life and the decisions he made during his life, that's supposed to help her to face the problems she might have...

LightRey
01-28-2012, 11:55 PM
they would show her Altair's life and the decisions he made during his life, that's supposed to help her to face the problems she might have...

Only if she had Eagle Vision though.

YuurHeen
01-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Exactly. Ergo, they keep him alive.

no. they keep him alive IF his body is destroyed. they keep him immortal is the better term.
but lets quit that discussion since its stupid.

im sure whats in the box is something we dont know about yet. probalby something he got between acr and embers.

dxsxhxcx
01-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Only if she had Eagle Vision though.

being able to see the memories inside the seals was something that only those who had eagle vision could do?! I don't remember this being said in the game, but since it seems that everyone has the potential to have eagle vision and a few (Altair, Ezio, Desmond) have better chances to have than others, I believe everyone would be able to see what's inside those seals...

LightRey
01-29-2012, 01:13 AM
being able to see the memories inside the seals was something that only those who had eagle vision could do?! I don't remember this being said in the game, but since it seems that everyone has the potential to have eagle vision and a few (Altair, Ezio, Desmond) have better chances to have than others, I believe everyone would be able to see what's inside those seals...

The devs said it several times during interviews. It's similar to Ezio's ability to see Alta´r's "ghost" in ACR.

JumpInTheFire13
01-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Another theory I read is that Ezio recorded his own memories on the seals and then gave the to Shao Jun. And thank you for ending the stupid voldemort conversation

Nader-Abudiix
01-29-2012, 10:08 AM
hmmi i dont think its the seals inside the box he gave her because he left the seals in consantinople here is a small paragraph from AC wiki. AC R ending spoilers

After traveling to Masyaf with Sofia, Ezio returned briefly to Constantinople, to set his and Sofia's affairs in the city to rest. Despite Selim ordering Ezio never to return, Suleiman managed to get Ezio a brief visit, as long as he behaved himself. Ezio made sure that Dogan (http://forums.ubi.com/wiki/Dogan), the new leader of the Turkish Assassins, was able to competently command the Assassins' Guild there. Ezio also oversaw the selling of Sofia's bookshop to Azize (http://forums.ubi.com/wiki/Azize), the Assassin who was kidnapped by Ahmet and held at the top of Galata Tower as a decoy for Sofia. The bookshop was afterwards used as an outpost for the Assassins, and Ezio stored the Masyaf keys in the chamber where he found the first key, underneath the bookshop.

Assassin_M
01-29-2012, 10:36 AM
hmmi i dont think its the seals inside the box he gave her because he left the seals in consantinople here is a small paragraph from AC wiki. AC R ending spoilers

After traveling to Masyaf with Sofia, Ezio returned briefly to Constantinople, to set his and Sofia's affairs in the city to rest. Despite Selim ordering Ezio never to return, Suleiman managed to get Ezio a brief visit, as long as he behaved himself. Ezio made sure that Dogan (http://forums.ubi.com/wiki/Dogan), the new leader of the Turkish Assassins, was able to competently command the Assassins' Guild there. Ezio also oversaw the selling of Sofia's bookshop to Azize (http://forums.ubi.com/wiki/Azize), the Assassin who was kidnapped by Ahmet and held at the top of Galata Tower as a decoy for Sofia. The bookshop was afterwards used as an outpost for the Assassins, and Ezio stored the Masyaf keys in the chamber where he found the first key, underneath the bookshop.
True, but do not forget that Ezio has found other seals in Alexandria (Medi. Defense) ;)

CkSwtos
01-29-2012, 12:43 PM

True, it's from the ACR novel.

True, but do not forget that Ezio has found other seals in Alexandria (Medi. Defense) ;)
As Nader-Abudiix, this is part of the story written more detailed in the novel. Mediteranean Defense does not "exist"in the novel, so I believe that's it's just side story and not important that there were seals found in Alexandria.

Assassin_M
01-29-2012, 02:46 PM
True, it's from the ACR novel.

As Nader-Abudiix, this is part of the story written more detailed in the novel. Mediteranean Defense does not "exist"in the novel, so I believe that's it's just side story and not important that there were seals found in Alexandria.

Im sorry, but Im more comfortable with following the Game Canon in which the Defense game exists, so in my Universe, Ezio found 2 more seals in Alexandria. in yours however, he does not..
sad..

CkSwtos
01-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Im sorry, but Im more comfortable with following the Game Canon in which the Defense game exists, so in my Universe, Ezio found 2 more seals in Alexandria. in yours however, he does not..
sad..

I prefer the more detailing scenes, the game doesn't explain much, like what happened betwen ACB and ACR, what happened to Leionardo, what happened between ACR and Embers, that's all. And the novel is official, so this is its role, to explain more than the game does. And at that particular game, it absouludely does explain more.

LightRey
01-30-2012, 02:10 AM
I prefer the more detailing scenes, the game doesn't explain much, like what happened betwen ACB and ACR, what happened to Leionardo, what happened between ACR and Embers, that's all. And the novel is official, so this is its role, to explain more than the game does. And at that particular game, it absouludely does explain more.

Though the novel is offcial, they are only canon in the parts that don't contradict the games (that's what the devs say). They contradict the games quite often, so there's a lot of stuff in there that's just plain false.

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Though the novel is offcial, they are only canon in the parts that don't contradict the games (that's what the devs say). They contradict the games quite often, so there's a lot of stuff in there that's just plain false.

And what are these major contredictions in the book with the game.

LightRey
01-30-2012, 02:49 PM
And what are these major contredictions in the book with the game.

Well the most prominent one would be the ending of the ACII novel, where it ends in 1503 and Rodrigo commits suicide. However, there are many more such discrepancies throughout the novels.

Toxotes47
01-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Was just watching the ending, *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* wasn't that box lying just behind the apple in the library *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*. If it was indeed that very box, then I don't think it contained seals.

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Well the most prominent one would be the ending of the ACII novel, where it ends in 1503 and Rodrigo commits suicide. However, there are many more such discrepancies throughout the novels.
This is something that batherred me as well, the poisoned Rodrigo case. Although Rodrigo still alive escapes. And is as active in the novel as in the game. I believe that these are not-very-adding-to-the- story scenes. That's why they didn't show them.

As about the year 1503, it is more legible than the year 1500 shown in the game. 7 years is to much for Brotherhood. 4 years are more legible.

CkSwtos
01-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Was just watching the ending, *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* wasn't that box lying just behind the apple in the library *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*. If it was indeed that very box, then I don't think it contained seals.
Not the shame box.

Assassin_M
01-31-2012, 01:16 AM
This is something that batherred me as well, the poisoned Rodrigo case. Although Rodrigo still alive escapes. And is as active in the novel as in the game. I believe that these are not-very-adding-to-the- story scenes. That's why they didn't show them.

As about the year 1503, it is more legible than the year 1500 shown in the game. 7 years is to much for Brotherhood. 4 years are more legible.
I love it how you create your own explanations and actually live with them..:)

LightRey
01-31-2012, 01:18 AM

Eh, he died in 1503. That's why the dates were wrong. ACB ends in 1507, when Cesare died, but in the game Rodrigo dies in 1503, as he did in history.

The ACB novel also continues as if the ACII novel didn't have this contradiction. The novels don't even agree with each other. That is because the games are canon, and any last-minute changes to the story can't be worked into the novels anymore.