PDA

View Full Version : Is the story of Project Legacy considered canon?

Ni6htSorroW
01-28-2012, 05:20 AM
New here, the title says it all, I wanna get the full story canon of Assassin's Creed. However, can I skip the Project Legacy facebook game? Is it required to get the complete AC story canon besides the main games?

LightRey
01-28-2012, 11:57 AM
It's canon, but it doesn't really hold any information of such significance that you'd have significantly more trouble understanding certain parts of the AC storyline. It's quite interesting though.

GLHS
01-28-2012, 12:39 PM
It gives a little more backstory on certain characters, such as Mario and Lucrezia, but it's nothing that you'd need for the main game stories. It is pretty fun though and quite interesting. It gets you to know them a little better as far as their experiences as people, and most of it takes place either before or during the events of AC2 and AC:B.

AntiChrist7
01-28-2012, 01:41 PM
there is quite a lot about giovanni borgia thats interesting, but like said, you wont mss out on anything

LightRey
01-28-2012, 06:42 PM
there is quite a lot about giovanni borgia thats interesting, but like said, you wont mss out on anything

All the stuff about Giovanni is in PL. I don't think any of the other games or the novels have even a mention of him.

JumpInTheFire13
01-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Does anybody know a place where we can read about all the stuff that happens in PL, instead of playing it? I find it boring and tedious but I really want to know the story

D.I.D.
01-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Does anybody know a place where we can read about all the stuff that happens in PL, instead of playing it? I find it boring and tedious but I really want to know the story

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Project_legacy (open chapter links in new tab to the full transcripts)

Ni6htSorroW
02-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah, it will be interesting to play for it gives a few info regarding to some of the characters in AC2 and in AC:B, however, I don't have a facebook account and I would hate to make one just to play this game. The page in Assassin's Creed wikia about PL is really helpful of knowing the story of this game rather than just playing it. Thanks again.