PDA

View Full Version : Question About Altair + Health System

Subject-22
01-28-2012, 05:02 AM
So, I just finished Assasins Creed 1 again and upon realising that combat is way too easy in revelations, i also have a question.

In brotherhood and stuff Altair is always reffered to as the "great epic uber master altair" right?

So what was it that specfically made him epic?

was it how he killed the 9 people? Was it that he saved masyaf from al mualim? was it the fact that he became grand master? or was it something that he did before AC1.

Or was it just all of the above combined?

could someone tell me, im sure you people know alot more than i do! :D

----
Also:
In AC3 they should have the DNA bar from Ac1 because it was awesome.

You could recharge your health after waiting for a bit, but it was compensated by the fact that you got hit ALOT more often and combat was more difficult and you had to time counters etc etc

thanks

Subject22

Voltige2011
01-28-2012, 06:52 AM
He was famous for reteaching the Order after Abbas.

There was no question about health, so I'll leave a comment. Rocks were alot deadlier back then.

LightRey
01-28-2012, 11:50 AM
He was famous for having been the Grand Master that changed the order (for the better) and scattered all the Assassins throughout the world. He was famous for having defeated Al Mualim and using the apple. He was also famous for his Eagle Vision and his talent as an Assassin.

GLHS
01-28-2012, 11:56 AM
In addition, he was also famous for creating all the new gadgets (hidden gun, poison, etc.) and new ways of assassination (assassinate from ledge, from hiding spot, air assassination, etc.). Basically, he was famous for not only the events of AC1 when he was 24, but also everything he did in the 70 years of his life after that.

LightRey
01-28-2012, 12:09 PM
In addition, he was also famous for creating all the new gadgets (hidden gun, poison, etc.) and new ways of assassination (assassinate from ledge, from hiding spot, air assassination, etc.). Basically, he was famous for not only the events of AC1 when he was 24, but also everything he did in the 70 years of his life after that.

And some of the stuff before.

PhiIs1618033
01-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Also, Alta´r was one of the youngest men to make the rank of master assassin. Al Mualim called Alta´r his best man. He was the best.