PDA

View Full Version : A Villa in Revelations?

JoshuaColes2
01-28-2012, 02:21 AM
So I was on the Assassin's Network, looking at my Revelations single player statistics and there are a few statistics that say:
Villa Value: 0.00%
Villa Restored: 0.00%
Villa Population: 0.00%
is this a hint towards some dlc?

its obviously not the villa auditore because thats still destroyed when desmond goes there, but it could be the town surrounding the villa auditore, im guessing it the villa that ezio lives in, in assassin's creed: embers, im not 100% sure if you guys have more info leave a comment for me, thanks

SixKeys
01-28-2012, 02:51 AM
I noticed this too. While it did baffle me, I highly doubt it has anything to do with upcoming DLC. It's likely a mistake (perhaps by "Villa" they meant the renovations you do around Constantinople or then they accidentally copy-pasted a stats list from AC2).

PR030T
01-28-2012, 02:09 PM
I noticed this too. While it did baffle me, I highly doubt it has anything to do with upcoming DLC. It's likely a mistake (perhaps by "Villa" they meant the renovations you do around Constantinople or then they accidentally copy-pasted a stats list from AC2).
Desmond did see Ezio near the end of Brotherhood saying he looked so old, so it might be that he actually returns to Villa Auditore.

SixKeys
01-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Desmond did see Ezio near the end of Brotherhood saying he looked so old, so it might be that he actually returns to Villa Auditore.

He did already return to the Villa, to leave the password for Desmond and the others to get into Juno's temple. The villa was already destroyed at that point and parts of it are still in ruin in the modern times, so I don't think we'll be doing any renovating in a future DLC.

CkSwtos
01-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Ezio returns to the Villa after Cesare Borgia escapes from the Castel Sant'Angelo and driven in chains to Spain. He then seems, to recovers Altair's armor and leaves the Tetragrammaton with the password for future Assassins. As about the Villa renovating case, I believe it is a glitch. It must have been moved to AC:R menu with the other statistics and records of each player.

pacmanate
01-28-2012, 04:29 PM
This is quiet interesting! Shows they didnt actually check this and didn't copy paste properly

massmurdera_666
01-28-2012, 08:16 PM
it's been on there since brotherhood, has always bothered me because i keep thinking those are my stats for ACII when i'm not paying attention