PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean exclusive missions.

mistafresco
01-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi i just downloaded the exclusive mediterranean missions off the U play store. Theres suppose to be 1 new mission for each city for the mediterranean defense meta game. Im just wondering which mission is the exclusive mission for each city. Im guessing they are the 6 red diamond missions but the problem is for that theory some cities dont have them like Alexandria for instance but im not sure if thats because i didnt do other missions in that city. Any one know any info on this? I cant seem to find the answer anywhere and that uplay ask question thing gave me a solution as of where to find if i downloaded the mediterranean traveler map pack... thats something else ( multiplayer). So any one have any info on this? Thanks in advance if you tell me. :)

rafiqul84
01-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Basically if you follow the missions in each city im sure youve already realised that there are city specific missions with their own story related to the assasin brotherhood (e.g Jerusalem part 2) - if you follow the mini storylines in these you will realize that they are not fully concluded. The mediterranean UPLAY pack provides and extra 2-3 missions per city related to their stories that will help you get a better understanding as to what the assasins have done worlwide (relative to their time period).

mistafresco
01-28-2012, 12:46 AM
so the exclusive missions are the ''jerusalem: ????'' missions?

Aliss76
01-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Yes.(I think so.)

rafiqul84
01-28-2012, 09:17 PM
so the exclusive missions are the ''jerusalem: ????'' missions?

No i mean for each city there is an additional 2-3 missions related to its story. Jerusalem was an example, Bursa, Tunis and all the other places have extensive story related missions aswell.