PDA

View Full Version : AC2 GOTY - Arsenal Shipyard not found

mikespeti
01-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi!

I had the original game and I also compleated it. Yesterday I bought the Game of the Year version and the new contents (Battle of Forli, Bonfire... etc) showed up except for Arsenal Shipyard. I watched some video about how and where can I find the entrance, but there is nothing. Do you have any idea how to fix it? I don't want to start over the game because of this if it's possible.

Regards,
Peter

Black_Widow9
01-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Hello,
If you still have the old AC2 files on your console you are going to need to remove them from your Hard Disk. The GOTY Edition is complete so none of the previous AC2 files are necessary. After that you should install the GOTY Edition. You will have to start over though. ;(

mikespeti
01-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, I deleted it from the HDD and installed the GOTY. I opend this thread because it is very strange that the other contents are avaliable (even the other templars lair), but this Arsenal Shipyard isn't.
I'm really sad, that I'm not able to play it without restart the game:(

Aliss76
01-27-2012, 09:13 PM
hope you will finish

Black_Widow9
01-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes, I deleted it from the HDD and installed the GOTY. I opend this thread because it is very strange that the other contents are avaliable (even the other templars lair), but this Arsenal Shipyard isn't.
I'm really sad, that I'm not able to play it without restart the game:(
If you did already delete the Save game contents I would suggest contacting Ubisoft Support then. ;)

mikespeti
01-27-2012, 09:41 PM
No, I deleted just the game, the savegames are fine. After the original story I could play through the DLCs included to the GOTY and the other secret locations, except for what I mentioned.