PDA

View Full Version : Trophy fixed yet ? (books)

Morbioso
01-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Any word for a fix for the Sage trophy yet ?

Acrimonious_Nin
01-27-2012, 04:02 AM
I am having the same problem >:D

GLHS
01-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Are you guys positive you have gotten them all? Mine came right up without any problems. It's all the Niccolo Polo missions, (symbolized on the map with a book just like books shop symbol but surrounded in black), all the books from the book shops in Constantinople and all the books from Cappodcia. Plus all the Sophia missions that contain the Niccolo books that lead to the Masyaf Keys. If you have and still don't get the trophy, then yeah, it's bugged. I don't remember seeing any patch that fixed it, and my only advice would be to play through and get them again. Sometimes trophies will pop up after a few attempts at the same one.

LightRey
01-27-2012, 11:44 AM
I've always wondered if the achievement only unlocks after watching the cutscene with Sofia, because I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case and many who are having this problem just aren't going back to the hideout to trigger said cutscene.

NorthernAvengeR
01-27-2012, 11:57 AM
The latest patch is to blame. I have all the the books in the hideout including the expensive templar taxed cave town ones and ubisoft have confirmed that they are working on a fix so the issue is real. Right now the only way to get around the issue is to either delete patch and install data and start a new game, or if you haven't gotten all the books yet; delete the data, then play the game offline without the patch.

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16090/p/1483,2355

GLHS
01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
I've always wondered if the achievement only unlocks after watching the cutscene with Sofia, because I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case and many who are having this problem just aren't going back to the hideout to trigger said cutscene.

It doesn't, actually. When I got it, it was after getting enough money to buy the last book in Cappadocia. I went and bought the book and the trophy popped up. I didn't even go to the hideout until a bit after and then it triggered the cutscene.

LightRey
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
It doesn't, actually. When I got it, it was after getting enough money to buy the last book in Cappadocia. I went and bought the book and the trophy popped up. I didn't even go to the hideout until a bit after and then it triggered the cutscene.

Ah, ok. Well then it appears it's caused by the latest patch.

GLHS
01-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, it probably is. Bugged trophies are the worst. It's so annoying when you have to keep redoing the same thing b/c the stupid thing won't pop, knowing that you've done it right every time. I've had a couple games with trophies like that.

Black_Widow9
01-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Hello,
This is a known issue. I would still suggest contacting Ubisoft Support and letting them know the details by following the link in my signature.
Thanks ;)