PDA

View Full Version : Pnkbstra.exe

Chrissy417
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Hello, I am posting this so i can get an answer on how to stop getting kicked by punkbuster whenever i try to enter a session. I'm not a cheater, just an honest player getting kicked by the worst anti-cheat system ever (what were you thinking ubisoft?) this happened to me in brotherhood and now revelations please post if you know a solution.

Frictionite
01-27-2012, 04:42 PM
All games that use PunkBuster require that the PunkBuster service run in the background. You either don't have it installed, or you do and the service has been disabled.

Start > run > services.msc (if on win vista / 7, simply type this into the search bar of the start menu and press enter)

Verify that the pnkbstrA service is in the list, if it is, right click it and select 'start'. If it isn't, the pb client hasn't been installed. I trust you can figure out the rest from here.

BigNastyGorilla
01-14-2013, 09:50 PM
All games that use PunkBuster require that the PunkBuster service run in the background. You either don't have it installed, or you do and the service has been disabled.

Start > run > services.msc (if on win vista / 7, simply type this into the search bar of the start menu and press enter)

Verify that the pnkbstrA service is in the list, if it is, right click it and select 'start'. If it isn't, the pb client hasn't been installed. I trust you can figure out the rest from here.

And if it's NOT there?

Tarjafanek
01-14-2013, 10:49 PM
download and install this: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.exe