PDA

View Full Version : HELP !! Cannot access special edition content :(

KoLa-KeJdI
01-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone !
So i bought assassins creed revelations special edition with the soundtracks, orignial AC free, 2 MP characters and ultimate ezio armor. So firstly I activated my uplay pass and then i reedemed the code for the adittional content. After i reedem the code i just got a screen saying thanks for using psn and when i go to the game i find no new content.. I cant see the ottoman medic character neither the crusade and about the armor I am not pretty sure cause I am still in sequence two but it doesnt seem there too. In my psn download list I dont see this exclusive content but it appears at service list under transactions. I saw some post about this happening in december and saw another post where people said it got fixed but mine not. So Please if anyone has any answer or any explanation please dont hesitate to reply me. I will appreciate any answer. Thanks

I also have another question about NAT. I get a orange NAT on my AC:R and everyone would say to change it to the router settings but i have a problem as i have no router and here is my internet setup : PC connected to access point wirelesly with an outdoor antenna. Then i have shared my wifi card and connect ethernet to ps3. When i make a test i get NAT type 2 . If anyone knows a way to fix this too it will be very very appreciated.
Thanks Again !

LightRey
01-26-2012, 08:37 PM
The armor is an outfit, so it should be with the other outfits.

If you don't have or can't access your router, you can't change your NAT.

KoLa-KeJdI
01-26-2012, 08:48 PM
The armor is an outfit, so it should be with the other outfits.

yeah i chekced that too and it wasnt in the outfits... so none of exclusive content have been unlocked. how do i get them ?

LightRey
01-26-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't know. You should contact Ubisoft Support.