PDA

View Full Version : Looking for I-16 pilot on Greatergreen earlier?

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 02:58 PM
I was flying on Greatergreen earlier as the server has a new map I like. It has I-153's, I-16's, and Mig-3's.

Anyway I hopped in an I-153 with the max bomb load I could carry, and set out to eliminate the AAA at the enemy's far base.

Anyway long story short I shecked my wing, and low and behold there was a bomb carrying I-16 who had jumped into formation with me. I was skimming the water low as I could, and he was holding pretty perfect formation.

We both rolled in to attack, and I took out some of their AAA. While he was strafing planes trying to get airborn.

Anyway afterwards once it turned into a dogfight it seemed like I was shooting 109's off his tail, and he was doing the same.

I should have checked the stats to get his name, but wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Anyway just curious I was flying as Einreich.

I also downed 3 109's in my I-153 with nothing but MG's. Not to mention busting up their AAA with bombs.

Every take-off is optional, but every landing is mandatory!

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2003, 02:58 PM
I was flying on Greatergreen earlier as the server has a new map I like. It has I-153's, I-16's, and Mig-3's.

Anyway I hopped in an I-153 with the max bomb load I could carry, and set out to eliminate the AAA at the enemy's far base.

Anyway long story short I shecked my wing, and low and behold there was a bomb carrying I-16 who had jumped into formation with me. I was skimming the water low as I could, and he was holding pretty perfect formation.

We both rolled in to attack, and I took out some of their AAA. While he was strafing planes trying to get airborn.

Anyway afterwards once it turned into a dogfight it seemed like I was shooting 109's off his tail, and he was doing the same.

I should have checked the stats to get his name, but wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Anyway just curious I was flying as Einreich.

I also downed 3 109's in my I-153 with nothing but MG's. Not to mention busting up their AAA with bombs.

Every take-off is optional, but every landing is mandatory!