PDA

View Full Version : Choose to play on "Extra Content Maps"

NothingEnds
01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
I bought the trail (because I'm cheap) for the new map pack, and I think they've found a way to not split the people who have the pack and people who don't. You can choose to play the "regular" map modes, and the "extra content" map modes.

I still don't know if the "extra content maps" modes also have the "regular" maps. Because if not, you'd have to switch back and forwards every time you want to play on the old maps. And that could get annoying (like waiting for a match with this new pack).

EDIT: I checked and the "extra content maps" modes are ONLY the "extra content maps"

Master Decoder
01-25-2012, 08:47 AM
This had me mad earlier, because when I went into Training Ground to walk around and get a feel for the maps, I couldn't find them, because they were in the Extra Content session type, not with the other maps, but I guess it's a good idea when you think about it, but they should have let us know beforehand

EnglishPhoenix
01-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Why, so people could see how idiotic it is and then not buy it?

If they had told us about that, they would also have to mention that the advertising of more character customization was BS. And again, where's the fun in people finding that out before buying it?

DannyStrong
01-25-2012, 10:08 AM
im personally not interested in the dlc unless they plan to merge the playlists. having 4 different multiplayer lobbies isn't good... I couldn't even get a proper team game going on the DLC lobby becuase there were never 8 players in my game it would always a number like 5 or 6. or thered be 4 players on 1 team and 2 players on the other team. Having people split up between all these different lobbies is just going to make it harder to find games.

AntiChrist7
01-25-2012, 11:39 AM
just to say AA on Siena is the stupidiest thing ever