PDA

View Full Version : Im a bad kid

Sai_Hira
01-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Can any1 on PSN Take the time to teach a high level noob how to become more pro @ this game.

Average game of manhunt is 2~3k with only about 400~1k being from kills

Adn assassinate. I can only get discreets.

PSN:Sai_Hira (The Unseen, The elusive, The Invisible)

Chronomancy
01-25-2012, 05:29 AM
No one can really teach you how to play you need to figure out that part by yourself.

Sai_Hira
01-25-2012, 05:37 AM
No one can really teach you how to play you need to figure out that part by yourself.

I think i've figured it out, the only thing is it's liek every game i play, Lock-on equals 50 points,

Im in the haybale buy the target that's in a morph group. I lock on to try to make sure i don't miss. 50 points
Im above SAID group hanging off the ledge I lock on 50 points.
Im in a different group passing by, I dont lock on casue i want more than 50 points. *Kills Civilian* YOU have been stunned. Contract lost., You have been stunned. Contract lost. (and this is before i give chase.)

All I want is some ingame advice.

Chronomancy
01-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Well AC is about playstyle like most games so I would personally recomend using a different variety of profile sets to see what suits YOU best.

Also don't listen to the people on here who label people regarding what profile set they use.

Sai_Hira
01-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Well AC is about playstyle like most games so I would personally recomend using a different variety of profile sets to see what suits YOU best.

Also don't listen to the people on here who label people regarding what profile set they use.

Yea learned that the hard way, Found out sbout smoke poison trying to go for elusive. It's highly efective. Tooo bad i have to use my "manhunt poison or pay 80 credits each time i switch between assassinate and manhunt.

Chronomancy
01-25-2012, 05:43 AM
Yeah the credit cost for playing around with the abilities is costly but I would recomend a profile set I use...

Poison

Smoke Bomb

5+ Kill Streak

Kill Buffer

Overall Cooldowns

X2 Loss Streak

I love this set and score 11k+ with it in FFA Manhunt is a little different but give this set a go and see how you like it. :)

najzere
01-25-2012, 08:04 AM
You can add me (najzere) if you want to learn Deathmatch.

I wouldn't worry about only getting Discreets on Assassinate, that's how most people play that mode. Just need to mix in some acrobatics, the 7 kill streak, lots of stun, and maybe Poison.

DannyStrong
01-25-2012, 10:17 AM
watch some youtube commentaries. "Wingspantt" uploads new videos every few days on youtube. He doesn't really do tutorials or anything, but you can learn a lot from watching him and he often discusses details about the game mechanics that most people don't realize are apart of the game.

AntiChrist7
01-25-2012, 11:38 AM
dont worry about credits, you'll earn a lot of them anyway. just dont spend them on characters customization (at least not in the beginning)

Emvidasch
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Don't forget, youtube is a massive database for gameplay styles and tutorials. You can copy someone's playstyle but eventually you'll adjust it a little towards your personal preferences. At least that's what I did. It's best to look for commented gameplay as the player will usually share his thoughts during the match as well as some strategies. If you want I can list some interesting channels.

Emvidasch
01-25-2012, 11:54 AM

I wouldn't worry about only getting Discreets on Assassinate, that's how most people play that mode. Just need to mix in some acrobatics, the 7 kill streak, lots of stun, and maybe Poison.

Don't forget Grab kills. Those gems can easily lift you above 10K if you master them.

Sai_Hira
01-25-2012, 07:26 PM

Im more of a Manhunt person....

Hence that thing about every time i lock on i only get 50 points. Unless I have templar vision/firecrackers avaliable and my team is on the OTHER end of the map.

Assasination-G
01-25-2012, 08:09 PM
I donīt know if iīm able to help you but i do want to play with you once

PSN : Assasination-G

luckyto
01-25-2012, 08:29 PM
WingspanTT has a great site (TopTierTactics). And Loomer979 just started a new series called Templar Tactics. His first video is about finding targets. It's really basic, but I still picked up something new out of it.

I've been putting together a Playlist of the best tutorials that I have found. And I plan to keep adding. They have helped me immensely.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA58D9E9120EC725C&feature=plcp

Watch those ten videos and follow their advice and you'll likely be scoring in the top half of the field consistently in no time. I've even starting winning most of matches. I still suck :) but I suck a LOT less.

The other thing, and Chrono said this, work on finding your own play style. The videos are a great start. But once you learn, just take your time and iron out how best to apply what you've learned. For me, I found it easier to experiment in Wanted. It just seems a little slower paced and better suited for practice. Once you get a comfortable defense and ability set, move to one of the faster paced Modes. I like Deathmatch.... small map and no NPC duplicates (except by abilities, perks.)

Moi-dix-Mois43
02-06-2012, 08:22 PM
If you wanna learn how to play better, I would suggest registering as a trainee with my clan :D We can teach you exactly what you need, or at least teach you how to score higher, spot targets, etc.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Abstergo_Elite/forum/3111915/

Just enter the application form, and we'll take care of the rest from there :)

deadly_thought
02-07-2012, 01:38 AM
read this thread in regards to getting variety bonuses >> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/657821-What-exactly-goes-to-Variety-Greater-Variety-and-Extreme <<< the info here is invaluable read the whole thread variety bonuses if you get them all is an extra 1200 points plus what you get on the way there

think hard about your set ups and how you play a particular game and wich will work best with your particular playstyle

smoke bomb can be used to build focus make stuns stop moving blend groups next to your targets to get hidden & halt runners in their place

disguise will net you stuns and help blend you to get hidden easier depending on the game mode i doubt its of much use in assassinate

poison = points but youll need to be patient or combine it with smoke or mute

mute prevents contested kills and stuns and you can use it on small roofs or to mute people on small roofs/ledges

morph makes for hidden and lure

trip bomb great for trapping and stunning people

blender same as morph get you lures

x2 is a must for EVERYONE

make alot of kills in a row? get kill buffer

i reccomend 3 silent kill streak if youre going to work with poison (thanks yourinnate)

5 if youre using disguise and smoke/mute

start off with 3 streak and work your way up as you get better

but for me the way to get higher scores was start with hidden kills and work from there

Dave0718
02-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Well the can't teach people this game thing is totally dumb. I have taught countless people how to play ACB and i'm proud to say that some have become players that get 18k games and are true forces to be reckoned with.

Kaiyoto
02-07-2012, 04:08 AM
My two cents: watch videos and play with better players

FilipinoNinja67
02-07-2012, 05:53 AM
It matters not how many points you score per game, but how big your Kill Death Ratio is at the end of each match.... And the real winner doesnt have the most points, he has the most Assassins Creed Spirit! That was the star wars/call of duty/ pokemon way of what a winner is :D