PDA

View Full Version : Den Defense

ShockUbi
01-24-2012, 08:25 PM
I have lost the three den defenses so far, mainly because I don't have a clue what to do, and I can't find any good instructions (the in-game manual is not very good). I did play the den defense tutorial, and I wanted to play it again but I can't find out how to access it.

So for starters:

1. What are you meant to do on the "Organize your Defense" screen? I think you are meant to select your units, but I don't know how, or what keys to press (I am on PC). I think my defenses so far have only used Assassin Leaders.

2. Is there some way to play the tutorial again?

Thanks!

im3jia
01-25-2012, 05:06 AM
I cannot help with the PC controls, but maybe this will help? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iVS1tiHTII&feature=related

the Assassin Leaders do not really attack, they just stand there getting the other units hyped up, Morale which is used to buy more units.

Also, you could shoot the enemy with your hidden gun.

Kytr
01-25-2012, 07:56 PM
You can replay the tutorial again -- just go to that memory in the DNA screen.

ShockUbi
01-26-2012, 07:48 PM
I cannot help with the PC controls, but maybe this will help? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iVS1tiHTII&feature=related

the Assassin Leaders do not really attack, they just stand there getting the other units hyped up, Morale which is used to buy more units.

Also, you could shoot the enemy with your hidden gun.

Thanks for the link. Crikey, I did not know could bring up the unit screen once the battle had started! lol. That made all the difference! I've just won my first den defense.

ShockUbi
01-26-2012, 08:22 PM
You can replay the tutorial again -- just go to that memory in the DNA screen.

Thanks, I found it hidden away in sequence 2. Why did they try to be too clever and hide it away like that? I was looking for a Tutorials option on the main menu.

Kytr
01-27-2012, 05:43 PM
That would have been too easy. Where's the fun in that?

scarecrowone
02-01-2012, 10:15 AM
I have failed EVERY den defence I have tried. I have no problen placing my guys and killing the enemy as they run in but when the Siege Engine rolls in it blasts through everything and I'm defeated. I have tried dropping the bombs on it but they become so inaccurate that they miss more than they hit. When you drop the bombs on the men attacking they drop exactly where you place them but not when the Seige Engine rolls in. They drop where they feel like it even though the circle highlight (used to aim with) is directly under the machine. I have the "Official Guide" and have read how to defend the dens but it makes it sound very complicated. If the bombs whould land where you place them there would be no problem. Basically I have given up on completing a den defence. I just retake the den afterward. I know I won't get 100% sync that way but that cannon just isn't working right for me and I'm tired of trying.