PDA

View Full Version : Uplay & multiplayer for ACR and AC Brotherhood

archythegiant22
01-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Every time I try use the online multi-player for either Brotherhood or Revelations it says that the server is down. I have had Brotherhood since it came out and have never been able to play it online. It also says that the uplay server is down for both of these games. I have a uplay account and it is working fine, after logging onto it it says that the only uplay achievements i have are for AC2, it doesn't even acknowledge that i have played and completed most of the achievements for brotherhood and revelations (the games notified me with uplay achievements during game play). This is not a new problem, as the server has been down the entire time i have had brotherhood and revelations. Now when i try uplay on AC2 it is also down.

I was wondering how have people resolved this, as there are posts where people never had problems or the ones who did were resolved.
I want to be able to claim my uplay rewards for both ACR and Brotherhood as well as being able to play the online multi-player.

if its needed, i am using a PS3 and live in Ireland.
Cheers,

archythegiant22

Voltige2011
01-24-2012, 09:56 PM
If you ask alot of people (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion?) they'll tell you ACR is a waste; but I won't tell you any bias answers. Just ask again in the MP forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion?).

Dark_Fread
01-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Sorry for necro-upping this thread but I have the exact same problem on PC, with AC:B. Does someone know something about this issue ?

Multiplayer and Uplay buttons grayed out (whereas I actually am connected to Uplay in background -_-) and Uplay actions don't unlock (but I had the pop-up saying they have been unlocked).

There is not problem with my network settings because ACII didn't have trouble syncing achievements.

Dark_Fread
01-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Up please.

Dark_Fread
01-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Solved. This problem happens if you have a special symbol in your username OR PASSWORD. (_ seems to be ok, that's all I can say)Seriously. This is beyond pathetic.