PDA

View Full Version : Think your clan has the right stuff?

Kaiyoto
01-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Both the Xbox and PSN Reckoners are looking for other clans to battle it out with.

Think your clan is up for getting their butts kicked? Think you guys can hold up to the skills of the All Mighty Reckoners? :D PM me!

........ if you dare!!! :p

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/11/128788654106597819.jpg

persiateddy95
01-19-2012, 04:44 AM
I approve, lol.

Chronomancy
01-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Let the trolling begin!

obliviondoll
01-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Still need a "like" button here... Would be abusing it like crazy on this thread if we had one...

Mmejia1
01-19-2012, 05:42 AM
Wait I actually have to play again?

Kaiyoto
01-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Indeed, Miguel! We can't do this without team YDKWTFYATT!

Our forum is way more awesome than this forum, obliviondoll. It's not good enough for the 'like' button. lol

Chronomancy, I want to shoot you! >: D Get your clan to do a clan battle!!! We can do a SuperPRO clan battle! We'd still whip you guys!

Dave0718
01-19-2012, 07:04 AM
As soon as i decide to go on vacation this happens -_-

As soon as i get back its on like donkey kong xD

Chronomancy
01-19-2012, 07:09 AM
I am the SuperPRO king!

Dracono99
01-19-2012, 09:25 AM
lol yeah count AE in contact me on psn or here and we can set it up

IrosoMeyi186
01-19-2012, 12:32 PM
May whatever team who has the right specs for there mute and Smoke bomb win.

IrosoMeyi186
01-19-2012, 12:33 PM
I am the SuperPRO king!
Dat ****ing sig... Ever thought of changing that? Looks like she has teeth that can slice your Penile area in half with out the pressure..

Chronomancy
01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
I like my signature. :) I'm the biggest Angelina Jolie fan ever. :)

SquirrelInDaSky
01-19-2012, 05:12 PM
I am afraid she might be a bit too old for you.

Kaiyoto
01-19-2012, 05:17 PM
****** hidden gun* Get ready to DIE!!!

Collinwood01
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
I might give it a try. Anyone need a designated decoy?! My ability for getting killed repeatedly never wanes.

Kaiyoto
01-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Lol! Glad I'm not the only designated meat shield.

Dartherex
01-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Think im apart of the meat shield club haha, always getting used lol

daddychinn
01-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Dat ****ing sig... Ever thought of changing that? Looks like she has teeth that can slice your Penile area in half with out the pressure..

You again? Didnt I already beat you? Bronx1875 right? Bring whatever you got man...you'll need it :)

deadly_thought
01-20-2012, 09:27 PM
chyah!

FilipinoNinja67
01-21-2012, 01:44 AM
I'll have you very well know that youre clan is bad. I have not played against, nor seen your clan but i know they are bad. I doubt any member in you're noob clan has a KDR of 14.26. Also i dont think i see any of youre members on the leaderboards for Deathmatch which i worked very hard with my friend Kyle to achieve 20K... Do you know how much skill it takes to boost in ACR? youve got those pesky noobs that try to get silent kills (LOL!) and they interrupt youre boosting making it quite dificult. I bet you guys are one of those clans that uses smoke bomb (LOL) Templar vision and Hiddun gun is the pro class not some useless defensive ability such as smokebomb. I would wreck any of your clan brethren... Now if you will excuse me I've got to get back on my Call of Duty, my corner is waiting for me.

persiateddy95
01-21-2012, 02:13 AM
I think you're mad, bro. http://z4.ifrm.com/30304/156/0/e5240886//e5240886.png

daddychinn
01-21-2012, 02:19 AM
I'll have you very well know that youre clan is bad. I have not played against, nor seen your clan but i know they are bad. I doubt any member in you're noob clan has a KDR of 14.26. Also i dont think i see any of youre members on the leaderboards for Deathmatch which i worked very hard with my friend Kyle to achieve 20K... Do you know how much skill it takes to boost in ACR? youve got those pesky noobs that try to get silent kills (LOL!) and they interrupt youre boosting making it quite dificult. I bet you guys are one of those clans that uses smoke bomb (LOL) Templar vision and Hiddun gun is the pro class not some useless defensive ability such as smokebomb. I would wreck any of your clan brethren... Now if you will excuse me I've got to get back on my Call of Duty, my corner is waiting for me.

lol..this guy is funny

LaChatNoir
01-21-2012, 02:47 AM
lol..this guy is funny
I think he may have also just admitted to being a booster...

Dartherex
01-21-2012, 02:54 AM

lol considering the #1 score on DM leaderboard is 18.5k your out of luck there with 20k. and for the record i currently hold the 6th postion. feel sorry for you needing to boost

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
Yes, go to your corner little boy! You aren't even worth my time.

LaChatNoir
01-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Alternatively Kai... You and Darth could always do a little 2 on 2 with him and his friend Kyle.
Show 'em what real players - not boosters - are capable of.

persiateddy95
01-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Y u no on PS3. :(

Dartherex
01-21-2012, 03:03 AM
show him how its done in Assassinate ted? :D

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 03:07 AM
Yeah we can show him how it's done before i send him back to his corner. :D

Mc Dudes
01-21-2012, 03:32 AM

Hahahahahahha lol runny guy right here! xDDDDDDDDD that maked my day even better special the last part xDDDDDD

DEMON-12_21_2O12
01-21-2012, 04:27 AM
im not sure whether to take this thread seriously or as a haha lets play thread......since kaiyoto made it...ill take the latter lol.

you reckoners know you can count on me if need be.

SquirrelInDaSky
01-21-2012, 05:01 AM
I'll have you very well know that youre clan is bad. I have not played against, nor seen your clan but i know they are bad. I doubt any member in you're noob clan has a KDR of 14.26. .

Giiiirl, i wanna hear your screamin' over your mic after i beat you 10 times in a row

Zoidberg747
01-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Guys just to let you know Andrew is in SP, and is a MEGA troll. No need to be offended, he was just yankin yer chain.

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Lol figured as much. And yes, I'll serious in asking for clan battles Demon. Especially for the Xbox. We haven't had any Xbox battles yet

Zoidberg747
01-21-2012, 06:02 AM
Contact RabidWesmann. SP are always down for some scrims or battles.

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 06:59 AM
Will do.

BTW, is the lobster of love coming for me? I better have a boiling pot of water on hand

Zoidberg747
01-21-2012, 07:35 AM
I find boiling water to be quite pleasant. It gets my ink sac nice and warm before sex.

Plus have you ever done it in boiling water? That **** is crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 02:01 PM
O.o

*backs away slowly*

Zoidberg747
01-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Never set me up for Lobster jokes

Kaiyoto
01-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I swear it will never happen again

FilipinoNinja67
01-22-2012, 04:17 AM
Lol sorry everyone, didn't think you would take offense to that. I tried being as sarcastic as i could but i guess this just shows how good I am with disguise... By disguising myself as that ONE person in your game that just has to use the hidden gun... I'm currently playing deathmatch and theres three of those people in here... "What are you doing up there!? Theres nothing for you up there! Get down here and let me kill you!" yeah I am not raging... You guys should see my bio, i update ot every week. You should private chat FilipinoNinja76 then view my profile. :D

Edit: I was talking about my xbox profile.

Mc Dudes
01-22-2012, 05:07 AM
hahha I figured out that was you Andrew xD. And dont forget to press the yellow button. xDDDDDD

Vv_ReD_vV
01-23-2012, 02:50 AM

Ok, so you say you boost.... No wonder you suck. Are you ps3 or Xbox? Oh and if your playing call of duty, you should add me for ps3 I'll make you quit forever guaranteed. Good luck with that Andrew. .!.. (O.o) ..!.

Dartherex
01-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Lol sorry everyone, didn't think you would take offense to that. I tried being as sarcastic as i could but i guess this just shows how good I am with disguise... By disguising myself as that ONE person in your game that just has to use the hidden gun... I'm currently playing deathmatch and theres three of those people in here... "What are you doing up there!? Theres nothing for you up there! Get down here and let me kill you!" yeah I am not raging... You guys should see my bio, i update ot every week. You should provate chat FilipinoNinja76 then view my profile. :D

lol yea its abit hard to tell if someone being sarcastic while reading something haha

Dave0718
01-23-2012, 03:44 AM
The andrew guy first post was obviously sarcastic and actually very funny, I loved the COD hide in a corner joke cause we all know that if you play COD you are 12 years old and have a very tiny *****. It's amazing the amount of gullible people on this forum that take everything so damn serious lol.

BATTLEFIELD>COD
Every time

FilipinoNinja67
01-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Ok, so you say you boost.... No wonder you suck. Are you ps3 or Xbox? Oh and if your playing call of duty, you should add me for ps3 I'll make you quit forever guaranteed. Good luck with that Andrew. .!.. (O.o) ..!.

Please read the top of this page, sorry for not being clear enough.
{DISGUISE} Oh really, i bet you cant even get up to the top of the roof im on right now in deathmatch! (lol!) I would love to see you beat my highly defensive class... Templar vision and smokebomb! I spot my persuers everytime! Those noobs need to learn how to use real stealth... Rooftops and gun! I would like to see you try to beat me, even after revealing my secrets! I bet your just some loser that has no xbox. I have an xbox AND a girlfriend, of course our relationship isn't official but i found her on black people meet and have been following her on facebook, twitter, and thursday nights. I win this arguement! {DISGUISE}

I really hope there isn't a no troll rule here on the forums...

FilipinoNinja67
01-23-2012, 04:57 AM
hahha I figured out that was you Andrew xD. And dont forget to press the yellow button. xDDDDDD

Why would i push that one? Hidden gun is on RB

Zoidberg747
01-23-2012, 05:39 AM
'But I found her on Black People Meet"

That is probably the funniest thing anyone has posted on these forums in a long time. LMAO

The_Tabeeb
01-23-2012, 06:47 AM
I might give it a try. Anyone need a designated decoy?! My ability for getting killed repeatedly never wanes.

As you all can already see SSR will gladly accept the challenge. *smacks reckoners with a white leather rhine-stoned MJ glove* Lets do this!!!!....... When I get back xDD

Wait, acb or acr?

Vv_ReD_vV
01-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Please read the top of this page, sorry for not being clear enough.
{DISGUISE} Oh really, i bet you cant even get up to the top of the roof im on right now in deathmatch! (lol!) I would love to see you beat my highly defensive class... Templar vision and smokebomb! I spot my persuers everytime! Those noobs need to learn how to use real stealth... Rooftops and gun! I would like to see you try to beat me, even after revealing my secrets! I bet your just some loser that has no xbox. I have an xbox AND a girlfriend, of course our relationship isn't official but i found her on black people meet and have been following her on facebook, twitter, and thursday nights. I win this arguement! {DISGUISE}

I really hope there isn't a no troll rule here on the forums...
I know Andrew, xD that's like my defensive class. I use decoy and hidden gun. I use the decoy then shoot the decoy like a baws then taunt te decoy and be like "who's the ***** now?!" @dave0718 battlefield is good, but cod is a different shooter. Play MoH if you really want to play a shooter.

persiateddy95
01-23-2012, 04:16 PM
As you all can already see SSR will gladly accept the challenge. *smacks reckoners with a white leather rhine-stoned MJ glove* Lets do this!!!!....... When I get back xDD

Wait, acb or acr?
Hmmm

lRushdown
01-23-2012, 04:33 PM
and have been following her on facebook, twitter, and thursday nights.

slowclap.gif

Kaiyoto
01-23-2012, 05:01 PM

Wait, acb or acr?

You should have thought about that before you challenged! What do you suck more in? Lol. Either one is great for us. I'll harass you clan in a bit here

obliviondoll
01-24-2012, 12:42 AM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/joker.gif
Fixed that for you...