PDA

View Full Version : AC The Chain Comic Series

MarleyMon81
01-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Has there been any more talk on the continuation of the AC comic series? In the summer they talked about "The Chain" continuing the story from "The Fall" 3 issue series, but I have seen nothing more on it. Anyone else heard anything about a release? I thought it would coincide with the release of ACR but apparently no dice.

kriegerdesgottes
01-18-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm starting to think that maybe they cancelled it. The fall series came out I believe starting in November and the last one came out in February or maybe January. We still haven't even heard about it.

dxsxhxcx
01-18-2012, 05:22 PM
I hope they didn't cancelled it, IMO The Fall was the best thing they released about AC until now, without count the games of course... :)

I would like to see more comics about other assassins, they don't need to introduce a modern day assassin/templar suffering from the bleeding effect or using the animus, just the ancestors, it would be nice to see comics about all the legendary assassins (without count Altair because he already appeared in the games) who have a statue in the sanctuary.. :D

twenty_glyphs
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
All they've really said about it has come from the UbiWorkshop website. They've pretty much just said it's coming out in 2012 and that UbiWorkshop is publishing it (instead of DC comics, I believe). The same writer/artist team is working on it, and I've seen a few comments on their Twitter accounts indicating that they have been working on it over the last couple of months. I get the feeling that they will be publishing it as a graphic novel instead of as a series of individual issues, especially since UbiWorkshop will be publishing it themselves. It is annoying that they announced it in July at the Comic-Con and have hardly said anything at all about it since then.

lukaszep
01-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Ubiworkshop has posted an update today, and said this
"Assassin’s Creed The Chain is making fast progress and should arrive around mid-year"

kriegerdesgottes
01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
All they've really said about it has come from the UbiWorkshop website. They've pretty much just said it's coming out in 2012 and that UbiWorkshop is publishing it (instead of DC comics, I believe). The same writer/artist team is working on it, and I've seen a few comments on their Twitter accounts indicating that they have been working on it over the last couple of months. I get the feeling that they will be publishing it as a graphic novel instead of as a series of individual issues, especially since UbiWorkshop will be publishing it themselves. It is annoying that they announced it in July at the Comic-Con and have hardly said anything at all about it since then.

Oh I didn't know that. That explains a lot. Thanks for the info.

naran6142
01-18-2012, 11:01 PM
anyone know where I can read the Comics?

RzaRecta357
01-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Did the version with the epilogue come out yet? I'd like to order that *****.

dxsxhxcx
01-19-2012, 12:03 AM

if I'm not wrong is part of the "The Fall - Deluxe Edition" or something like that...

you can read a summary of the epilogue here if you are interested in know what happens.. ;)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Anyone_read_the_epilogue%3F

JumpInTheFire13
01-19-2012, 12:59 AM

Yes and it's sold out

lukaszep
01-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Actually they've just restocked the deluxe edition of The Fall. If you want it, be quick.

You can read the comics on the Ubiworkshop website. They've been adding one page once a week for months now, and i think all 3 issues are fully posted.