PDA

View Full Version : AC3 delayed!!! (misleading title)

ricardotheman
01-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Hi sorry for the misleading title, i just wanted to get your attention, I have loved the AC franchise since the first but I don't like that they are releasing AC games every year now, ACR felt rushed unlikely the rest of the games, I really liked ACR but it felt that it could have been delayed so it would be 2 years between ACR and ACB so we could have had much more Altaiir missions and side missions. I was really happy wih Ezios story so no complaints there. My point is that I and so many more of AC fans want to have Ubisoft to take their time with AC3. So it would be not so damn glitchy as ACR because you felt that they had rushed the game, many new cool cities and features. And also a really long story like the AC2. So please AC fans, give this thread a lot of attention so Ubisoft understand to stop being greedy and make AC3 in two years instead of one so it would not be as short and glitchy as ACR. Once again I plead that AC3 be delayed with a year AT LEAST so we can really rebuild our hype. Witch is really hard because of yearly releases. Once again so was ACR not bad but could have been delayed a litte. And one last compalint to Ubisoft. Can you patch the "old altair" glitch. That when you replay the first two missions with Altair after completing the game he looks like he is 63 while he is 24-26 then

If Ubisoft want to earn more games they can make a Altair only game were you experience Altairs whole life, including the missions in ACR

naran6142
01-17-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm pretty sure that AC3 is set for Nov 2012, so i dont think there is anything we can do about it even if we wanted too.

GLHS
01-17-2012, 06:12 AM
They kinda don't have a choice but to release it in 2012 since that's when the game takes place. They already said that's what their plan was so it would make sense story wise.

LordWolv
01-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Don't use misleading titles, I didn't read a word of it.

ElDoucherino
01-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Here we go again, another thread about the one year cycle issue. I am pretty sure that AC3, seeing as the last game was done by other studios then the ones who did the rest of the games, has been in development since AC2. And seeing as how important the last chapter in the Desmond story is it would be suicide by Ubisoft just making AC3 under one year. i don't think the high ups in the Ubisoft hierarchy is that stupid. Yes, ACR was rushed and not as good as AC2 but it wasn't a bad game. It had its ups and downs but i enjoyed it. Have some faith in the project guys, AC3 will be awesome.

Mr_Shade
01-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Misleading titles can cause anger...

If you wish to discuss the next game in the series, please use one of the many other ongoing threads.

Thread locked.