PDA

View Full Version : Five reasons to have a new patch on PC

NetWalkerBR
01-16-2012, 06:16 PM
UBI, please fix the issues below on ACR PC. We need a new patch. I just get those from another thread, but since you seem not to look there anymore, I created this one.

Here is the list:

Bugs:
1. Parachutes count Resets to 0 after playing any of altair memories no matter how many you have before playing that memory.

2. When completing Hagia Sophia and exits the door, the game relocates you back to Hagia Sophia right before opening the tomb, exiting the door again will get it work.

3. No matter how many you Kill byzantine almogavars in cappadocia doesnt count except 1, i killed over 50 almogavars and still the challenge was not completed and the counter in the challenge was increaed by 1 only, after reaching Sequence 8 and killed them in there, the challenge was completed.

4.Turning V-Sync on will cause the game to slow down when rotating the camera, turning it off will cause graphics breaking lines which is expected as refresh rate for my monitor is 60.

5. Assassins recuriting is stuck to 11 even when recruiting 12, you have to send an assassin to a mission to be killed so you can increase the counter when recruiting another.

Ferrith
01-17-2012, 08:14 AM
1. Parachute number also resets to zero after entering tombs or other secret locations.
2. Yes, it was most annoying.
5. A well-known bug they haven't fixed. Instead of killing your poor recruits though, try to replay one of the relative memories. It will fix it.

Razrback16
01-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks for this post. I have definitely encountered the parachute bug. Annoying.

Anykeyer
01-17-2012, 10:16 PM
You can just assign your recruits to any city you control. This will free up space to new recruits.

turbot151
01-20-2012, 02:56 PM
And can you add this error too?
Some people(including me)have an issue with audio(no sound) while playing ACR with Realtek card(even they updated to latest version)

dex3108BL
01-20-2012, 08:29 PM
And they need to ad Ambient Occlusion to PC version too.

Razrback16
01-22-2012, 05:31 PM
And can you add this error too?
Some people(including me)have an issue with audio(no sound) while playing ACR with Realtek card(even they updated to latest version)

That's crazy -- are you using an add-in card or onboard sound? What mainboard do you have? I'm curious if it's an older board or something as I have a Realtek card and it works fine with ACR.

steryman_007
01-22-2012, 06:59 PM
That's crazy -- are you using an add-in card or onboard sound? What mainboard do you have? I'm curious if it's an older board or something as I have a Realtek card and it works fine with ACR.

I also have Realtek card and I can confirm that SOMETIMES I enter the game there is no audio. Another reason for having an update is the multiplayer challenge "The Serial Killer" which is bugged, because I tried anything the console players did and no succes. Tried even to play with every persona in a single connect twice & won everytime the same gamemode and nothing.

@NetWalkerBR: 5. That's not bugged, you just have to recruit new assassins AFTER you freed some slots by assigning those you have to cities or send them in deadly missions. In case you don't know how to assign assassins to cities, when you are in the mediterranean defense(the cities list) press CTRL and there you go.

Ferrith
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM
@NetWalkerBR: 5. That's not bugged, you just have to recruit new assassins AFTER you freed some slots by assigning those you have to cities or send them in deadly missions. In case you don't know how to assign assassins to cities, when you are in the mediterranean defense(the cities list) press CTRL and there you go.

There is a bug where the game counts your Assassin recruits as being 11 instead of 12, when in fact you have recruited all 12. Assign them to cities and dens and go on recruiting more does nothing to fix the counter. If that's what the OP means then he is right.

Anykeyer
01-23-2012, 08:04 AM
Assingning recruits to cities worked for me