PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ending. [spoiler]

dstrollo360
01-15-2012, 06:43 AM
I cried. I stopped playing AC series for a while after frustration with AC2 and it corrupting my file...then I played brotherhood this week and just beat it. Why did that have to happen :[ I hate it. I hate it. If I beat the next in the series and it is as sad I will just be like GRRRRRRR. :[

LordWolv
01-15-2012, 08:26 AM
And the point of this thread is..?

If you're going to make a thread, it really has to have a point. You can write your opinion, yes, but it has to have something we can answer to or debate. Because honestly I've heard the same thing hundreds of times, and if there were a question, I would answer.

Think.

LightRey
01-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I cried. I stopped playing AC series for a while after frustration with AC2 and it corrupting my file...then I played brotherhood this week and just beat it. Why did that have to happen :[ I hate it. I hate it. If I beat the next in the series and it is as sad I will just be like GRRRRRRR. :[

You'll find out if you play ACR and wait for the SP DLC.

dstrollo360
01-15-2012, 01:57 PM
And the point of this thread is..?

If you're going to make a thread, it really has to have a point. You can write your opinion, yes, but it has to have something we can answer to or debate. Because honestly I've heard the same thing hundreds of times, and if there were a question, I would answer.

Think.

ok here is a question. is there an easier way to get multiplayer cheevos as nobody plays brotherhood multiplayer it seems to me at least?

LordWolv
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM
ok here is a question. is there an easier way to get multiplayer cheevos as nobody plays brotherhood multiplayer it seems to me at least?
It has to have something to do with the thread..

dstrollo360
01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
It has to have something to do with the thread..

oh. well then one thing I wanted to know after the game ends is there a possible way to get altair's sword because my friend claims to have it but I have not seen it yet.

SixKeys
01-16-2012, 03:14 AM
oh. well then one thing I wanted to know after the game ends is there a possible way to get altair's sword because my friend claims to have it but I have not seen it yet.

In both ACB and ACR you can get Alta´r's sword by completing the Assassin challenges (recruit X amount of assassins, use Y amount of arrow storms etc.).