PDA

View Full Version : Accolades and Abstergo credits

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone. I have finished the challenges for ACR MP and Im currently trying to level up and earn as many Abstergo credits as possible. What i was wondering is if anyone knows which accolades earn you credits and which ones dont. Im going to put up a list of the 44 accolades and whatever ones I know DONT get you Abstergo credits. If you know which ones do and how many credits they earn you, please update this post. Thanks!

Assassination

The Professional ?
The Savage ?
The Expert ?
The Sacrificial Lamb ?
The Survivor ?
The Target 0
The Champion ?
The Slayer ?
The Untouchable ?

Abilities

The Hacker ?
The Improviser 0
The Poisoner ?
The Undercover 0
The Sniper 0
The Victim ?

Style

The Immortal 0
The Wanderer 0
The Stalker 1 (I think)
The Wingman ?
The Master 0
The Vicious ?
The Gargoyle 0
The Invisible 0
The Escape Artist 0
The Achiever 1 (I think)
The Drunkard 0
The Stunner 0

Mode

The Savior ?
The Dependable ?
The Lone Wolf ?
The Elusive ?
The Wise ?
The Saint ?
The Thief ?
The Machine ?
The Watchdog ?
The Robber ?
The Protector ?
The Agitator ?
The Clumsy ?
The Glutton ?
The Stalwart ?
The Practiced ?
The Lurker ?

lockerxzx
01-13-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't think accolades are huge importance to earn Abstergo points. You earn the most abstergo points when finished in the 1st place and leveled up

XxKillaChaosxX
01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you don't earn credits per an accolade, but rather credits for how many you get overall.

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 06:43 PM
@Locker... I understand placing and leveling up gets you credits but I would like to go for specific accolades to maximize the credits per session. @killa...Im hopin you get credits per certain accolades as opposed to quantity. Hopin, but you might be right.

DannyStrong
01-13-2012, 06:45 PM
after a game if you press LB (on the xbox, i dont know what it is other systems)->view previous session results->progression you can see the breakdown of what stuff you did in that game gave you abstergo points.

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Thats what Im doing now for the process of elimination. I was hoping that others might be able to help me out to figure it out quicker.

lockerxzx
01-13-2012, 06:50 PM
You can't know you have the most abstergo credits among other players. Why don't you try to unlock everything in multiplayer?

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 06:54 PM
What? I dont care if I have the most out of all the players. I want to know which specific accolades earn you Abstergo credits. If its certain accolades that get credits then I will go for those certain accolades during gameplay to get more credits. Know what I mean jellybean?

Anykeyer
01-13-2012, 07:08 PM
From my observation game awards 1 credit per 2 positive accolades.

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 07:19 PM
I dont think its like that Anykeyer but Im open to anything. I would like to be sure though.

TheMute88ORL
01-13-2012, 07:50 PM
after a game if you press LB (on the xbox, i dont know what it is other systems)->view previous session results->progression you can see the breakdown of what stuff you did in that game gave you abstergo points.

This - Just check your previous session results and check accolades. Its tells you which ones you got and how much you got for them.

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
It tells you which accolades you got and how many credits you got for accolades but it doesnt tell you which accolades you got credits for. Sometimes I can have 13 accolades and 2 credits for accolades. So which accolades earned the credits? Thats what I want to know.

Anykeyer
01-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Check who also have that accolades. I think its all about domination. I dont know how this works exactly, but there is definitely pattern in this. Maybe you awarded only for accolades only you have (or 2 players max). Or maybe number of accolades compared to other players is what matters. And then 1 credit per 2 accolades (or something close) as I mentioned earlier. But I'm 100% sure that there is no fixed reward for any accolade.

TheMute88ORL
01-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Why you feinding for credits Collin?

Collinwood01
01-13-2012, 10:49 PM
I need 30,000 credits for level 50 prestige items(patron pic and emblem). Im sure I can get there eventually but if I can get credits faster by going for certain accolades or by understanding how accolades and credits work, then Ill go that route while Im playing.

TheMute88ORL
01-13-2012, 11:14 PM
AHHHHH It makes sense now. Well we haven't figured WHAT accolades give you WHAT amount but play your best and they add up. Any session I play with 15+ accolades gives me a good amount of credits.

Rannakor
01-13-2012, 11:41 PM
It sounds like you might get +1 credits per ~5 Accolades. The highest I've gotten was 17 accolades which granted a bonus +3 Credit bonus, but I may be (and possibly am) wrong.

Meep
Meep
Roadrunner!

Sukramo
01-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Is there some magic use for Credits I havent discovered yet?

Because i am at level 4 presige and the only thing i cant afford are the last 2 avatars (Ezio and Machiaveli)

Yeah i have bought every ability. Yes i have custimized m abilities and characters. And I am still sitting on 4k credits.

What are you guys needing credits for?

TheMute88ORL
01-14-2012, 12:42 AM
I need 30,000 credits for level 50 prestige items(patron pic and emblem). Im sure I can get there eventually but if I can get credits faster by going for certain accolades or by understanding how accolades and credits work, then Ill go that route while Im playing.

^ Collin wants to save for the big spendy items at prestige 50 and hes got good reason. If he wants those 30k is still a lot of credits to blow. Hence, he wants a faster way to score credits.

Collinwood01
01-14-2012, 04:43 AM
Thank you all for your responses. If you figure out a method to this madness please let me know. Ill see if I cant narrow it down by process of elimination but Im open for suggestions and updates of any kind.

Collinwood01
01-15-2012, 05:39 PM
OK, Im starting to think that accolades and credits have to do with some kind of quantity, not specificity. I recently got 5 accolades and 2 credits for accolades. 4 accolades, I thought, yielded no credits. So that would mean that I got 2 credits for 1 accolade. I dont think that is how it works. It would be nice if someone knew for sure how this works. I would love to know. Come on Mods, talk to the developers and let us know, PLEASE!